H-drol best SERM Dosing

cbayrep

cbayrep

Awards
About to do an h-drol cycle 50/50/75/75/100/100 something like that just wondering what the best SERM would be and the dosing. I like the looks of clomid myself. What you experts think?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
About to do an h-drol cycle 50/50/75/75/100/100 something like that just wondering what the best SERM would be and the dosing. I like the looks of clomid myself. What you experts think?
IF i were to use Clomid i would do it at 50/50/25/25

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im starting my pct tomm which is clomid and the trs stack. I did a hdrol and androhard cycle for 6weeks and loved it. Planning on taking Clomid for 3 weeks only at 50. This cycle is not harsh so i dont see why go 4weeks

spogiderbaer

Awards
Hey dude,
keep in mind that clomid can you make feeling "depressed" or sad. I personally really didnt like that feeling and there are a lot of other people knowing that. i guess 3 weeks 25mg/day would be enough. You could also use some tamox as it is better for most people, but i dont know how to dose it. Another option would be Aromasin (Aromatase Inhibitor) which i would prefer. But if you use aromasin keep in mind that you check your estrogen. I read a study that aromasin (about 12,5mg-25mg/day) would be enough to your own testosterone production starting.

greetings spogi

cbayrep

cbayrep

Awards
what is the better serm to use, clomid, torrem or tamox?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Toremifene 120/90/60/30

cbayrep

cbayrep

Awards
what about going OTC like PCT assist, and natty test booster and a lean extreme or and maybe even an AI tappered down. Or do you think this cycle is too much for an OTC PCT.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
what about going OTC like PCT assist, and natty test booster and a lean extreme or and maybe even an AI tappered down. Or do you think this cycle is too much for an OTC PCT.
When in doubt, ALWAYS use the SERM.

Its a light cycle though, and anyone and everyone has a different opinion on what the best SERM is for them. I personally am fine with either. I don't get moody on clomid, just hornier ( and if you're a fan of Peter North Clomid will be your best friend). Nolva is good too. Haven't used torem or raloxifene.