Who takes a nutrient partitioner before bed?

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
...which one, and how were the results?

Thanks brothers.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...which one, and how were the results?

Thanks brothers.
I have and do when I have one, including but not limited to NeoVar Recomped, Slin-Sane, Shred Matrix, Recompadrol, etc. I definitely notice a difference in using a nutrient repartitioner pre-bed the next morning, since I eat a lot of calories and carbohydrates, and often eat huge meals within or ~2 hours pre-bed, and they help those calories and carbohydrates not affect me as badly re water retention, etc. the next day. Even if I don't have a huge calorie or carbohydrate day that day, I still notice the difference, waking up drier and feeling better the next day.

Some people can't handle using a nutrient repartitioner pre-bed, however, and this is an individual preference thing.

~Rosie~

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Wouldnt it also boost GH?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I have and do when I have one, including but not limited to NeoVar Recomped, Slin-Sane, Shred Matrix, Recompadrol, etc. I definitely notice a difference in using a nutrient repartitioner pre-bed the next morning, since I eat a lot of calories and carbohydrates, and often eat huge meals within or ~2 hours pre-bed, and they help those calories and carbohydrates not affect me as badly re water retention, etc. the next day. Even if I don't have a huge calorie or carbohydrate day that day, I still notice the difference, waking up drier and feeling better the next day.

Some people can't handle using a nutrient repartitioner pre-bed, however, and this is an individual preference thing.

~Rosie~
Could you elaborate a bit on the bolded concept a bit please? I don't quite understand

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could you elaborate a bit on the bolded concept a bit please? I don't quite understand
Just spit-balling here, but I know if I don't eat soon after taking one, my chest feels like it's on fire and I have friends who will get really light-headed.

So, even if that's not what Rosie is referring to, that's something to consider, too.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Just spit-balling here, but I know if I don't eat soon after taking one, my chest feels like it's on fire and I have friends who will get really light-headed.

So, even if that's not what Rosie is referring to, that's something to consider, too.
I am taking glycobol right now to offset my carb intake while i work on my diet. And I don't really "feel" anything...I don't know if I am taking if wrong or what. I might try taking it tonight before bed to see if I can get some of these effects mentioned

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I take reduction PM before my pre bed meal. Which is actually quite large. A bit over 700 cals. It has raspberry ketones in it, not sure if this counts as a nutrient partitioner or not. I've never actually tried taking something like recompadrol before bed. I take nutrient partitioners with 3 other meals already throughout the day though, so a 4th one is prolly a bit overkill.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am taking glycobol right now to offset my carb intake while i work on my diet. And I don't really "feel" anything...I don't know if I am taking if wrong or what. I might try taking it tonight before bed to see if I can get some of these effects mentioned
I've taken nutrient repartitioners in the past and not "felt" something, too. It's hit and miss for me. I think a lot of it depends on how recently I'd last eaten, etc. I was just throwing it out as a possibility.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe optimal timing would be similar to insulin dosing. But to save money I primarily use them immediately post workout.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes, by increasing insulin sensitivity and removing more glucose from the blood.
Potentially.

Some individuals get hypoglycemic if they do not eat after using a nutrient repartitioner, and this can have unpleasant side effects like nausea, headache, etc. Like I said, using a nutrient repartitioner pre-bed is not for everyone.

Glycobol was the one nutrient repartitioner/insulin mimetic that I did not notice anything with, so you could just be like me in that regard. Otherwise, you might not be dosing high enough for effects.

I've taken nutrient repartitioners in the past and not "felt" something, too. It's hit and miss for me. I think a lot of it depends on how recently I'd last eaten, etc. I was just throwing it out as a possibility.
Depends on dosing and timing of the product, the individual, and other factors, etc.

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im using that now with 150mg of Na-Rala. Always really like anabolic pump also though. Currently, I take 1 slin sane before bed since I eat a cup of cottage cheese, milk, peanut butter pre-bed.. thats like 25-30g of lactose sugars.

Mike

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I just order a bottle of recompadrol after reviewing the ingredients...too bad i couldn't get it on nutra

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just order a bottle of recompadrol after reviewing the ingredients...
It's the best formula out there so far - they've all got one or two effective ingredients in, but none of them have ALL of them . . . I should get some more sometime as well . . .

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep it simple and take ALA pre-bed. Increased insulin sensitivity, antioxidant, and can increase GH. I take it with some alpha-Y ~30 minutes before my pre-bed protein shake.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm thinking about ordering bulk ingredients and making my own...

brock17cf

Awards
Keep it simple and take ALA pre-bed. Increased insulin sensitivity, antioxidant, and can increase GH. I take it with some alpha-Y ~30 minutes before my pre-bed protein shake.
alpha Y? isnt that stimulant? or is that just regular yohimbine?