Awards
look okay?

cycle assist....4/4/4/4/4/4/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0
havoc...........0/0/3/3/3/3/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0
recycle..........0/0/0/0/0/0/0/4/4/4/2/0/0/0/0
primal male.....0/0/0/0/0/0/0/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4

whiteguy11

Awards
if this is your first cycle yes it looks good....if youve had experience most will say go to 40mg the last week of havoc.
sidenote: im getting ready to do the same cycle mine's going to look like this

cycle assist: 2 weeks prior, all thru cycle and pct
havoc:30/30/30/30
pct (nolva) : 20/20/20/20

*liver longer, animal pak throught entire cycle

im opting for nolva because im gyno prone....and its a proven chemical.

ken22

ken22

Awards
what mg are the caps of havoc and what is your weight

whiteguy11

Awards
if you havent already purchase some liver longer or liv-52.....epi is a methyl and can still be harsh on the liver...post results when done

revencer

Banned
Awards
if you havent already purchase some liver longer or liv-52.....epi is a methyl and can still be harsh on the liver...post results when done
Alright. Is my dosing scheme listed above good?

revencer

Banned
Awards
Wait so the week after my cycle, do I take everything off, take everything but the cycle support off, or do i start pct right away?

whiteguy11

Awards
Wait so the week after my cycle, do I take everything off, take everything but the cycle support off, or do i start pct right away?
after you are done with the havoc...immediately begin your pct...usuallly the day after your last dose...keep the cycle support through pct if you have enough of it

revencer

Banned
Awards
Sorry to ask so many questions, I'm kind of paranoid, but when I come off the epi, and test levels are raised, and convert to estrogen, will I need something more than listed above to prevent gyno?

I like tits, but not on me.

whiteguy11

Awards
Sorry to ask so many questions, I'm kind of paranoid, but when I come off the epi, and test levels are raised, and convert to estrogen, will I need something more than listed above to prevent gyno?

I like tits, but not on me.
like i said before...go with nolvadex...the otc shyt isnt gonna cut it with epi. you can find it pretty easy with google...if you need help pm me.

revencer

Banned
Awards
like i said before...go with nolvadex...the otc shyt isnt gonna cut it with epi. you can find it pretty easy with google...if you need help pm me.
Problem is I'm in college, and ordering products like that is tough. Would inhibit-e or a similar product work? I've never run a cycle, and I've never had any gyno problems whatsoever.

I've got triazole. Would that help?

cycle assist....4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/0/0/
havoc.............0/0/3/3/3/3/0/0/0/0/
recycle...........0/0/0/0/0/0/4/4/4/2/
primal male....0/0/0/0/0/0/4/4/4/4/
triazole..........0/0/0/0/0/0/3/3/3/3/

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Problem is I'm in college, and ordering products like that is tough. Would inhibit-e or a similar product work? I've never run a cycle, and I've never had any gyno problems whatsoever.

I've got triazole. Would that help?

cycle assist....4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/0/0/
havoc.............0/0/3/3/3/3/0/0/0/0/
recycle...........0/0/0/0/0/0/4/4/4/2/
primal male....0/0/0/0/0/0/4/4/4/4/
triazole..........0/0/0/0/0/0/3/3/3/3/

if you have never ran a cycle before, how do you know you will NOT have gyno off of this cycle?

pre load milk thistle for 2 weeks (pre cycle)
Cycle Assist while on cycle
Post Cycle - If you for sure can not get your hands on a serm, take the by primordial performance along with PCT Assist or something like this stack with Free Test

revencer

Banned
Awards
I don't know I wont get gyno, thats why I was asking. With a fairly mild compound like epi though, many people have been fine with little to no pct.

You don't think recycle + triazole + primal male = adequate restart?

I've already got everything I've listed.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know I wont get gyno, thats why I was asking. With a fairly mild compound like epi though, many people have been fine with little to no pct.

You don't think recycle + triazole + primal male = adequate restart?

I've already got everything I've listed.
Those people you speak of with little to NO pct, did they have blood work done to prove they were 100% without any PCT? and everybody reacts to supplements differently. again, if you cant get your hands on a serm, id go with the TRS with PCT Assist. thats your best option IMO. Good luck man

revencer

Banned
Awards
Those people you speak of with little to NO pct, did they have blood work done to prove they were 100% without any PCT? and everybody reacts to supplements differently. again, if you cant get your hands on a serm, id go with the TRS with PCT Assist. thats your best option IMO. Good luck man
I didn't mean their test levels were okay, because people stupid enough to use a prohormone without pct wouldnt get it done. I was just referring to the risk of gyno.

Thanks for the info.