Halotest-25 - AnabolicMinds.com

Halotest-25

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Halotest-25

Hello Everyone,

I am new here, I've been reading for a little while trying to do some research, and I've decided to post a thread trying to gauge on everyones opinion.

I've recently got back into lifting about 2 months ago and I've never felt better about myself. I was looking into doing a cycle of Halotest-25 (complete package from bodybuildingfactorydotcom). I am just curious as to what everyone thinks. From what I've read Halotest can be pretty serious stuff but I'd like to think of myself as a pretty serious weight lifter. Me and my lifting partner go to the gym 5 days a week and spend an average of 2 to 3 hours everyday we are in there.

I've been eating like a hoss and my gains have been great. My current stats are 5'9'' roughly 190-195 and I'd like to obtain 220 to 230 pounds. I'm looking to keep increasing my gains.

So with all that being said, I welcome your opinions. Please don't be mean, if I said anything stupid lol I'm looking for constructive criticism.

Thank you all,

Jarrid

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

How old are you??,and if i were you i would be in the anabolics forum for queries on this "supplement" you want to take. best of luck.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by airram479 View Post
    How old are you??,and if i were you i would be in the anabolics forum for queries on this "supplement" you want to take. best of luck.
    I'm 22. I will Check in over there. Thanks for the advice.
    •   

4. New Member

why the **** are you in there 2 to 3 hours for 5 days a week? you do realize your body releases its own hormone called gluco-corticoids, which has a catabolic effect and breaks down muscle tissue after intense workouts. going for 2 hours, especially 3, is just stupid and not needed. keep workouts intense but short. or your not gonna see the results you should naturally, so before even thinking about getting a PH of any sort, get your workout plan together man. just my 2cents.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DevlinRD View Post
    why the **** are you in there 2 to 3 hours for 5 days a week? you do realize your body releases its own hormone called gluco-corticoids, which has a catabolic effect and breaks down muscle tissue after intense workouts. going for 2 hours, especially 3, is just stupid and not needed. keep workouts intense but short. or your not gonna see the results you should naturally, so before even thinking about getting a PH of any sort, get your workout plan together man. just my 2cents.
    I wasn't aware of the hormone. I'm not working out the entire 3 hours. This is me waiting for my lifting partner while he is lifting and walking around getting water.

Plus I'm only working out certain muscle groups for example today I'm working out my shoulders and back. Overall I will spend about 2 hours or a little more working on those muscles. I get plenty of rest until the next work out days. I do my best to space out my routines to allow for optimum rest.

Still think I workout too long?
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jarrid1220 View Post
    I wasn't aware of the hormone. I'm not working out the entire 3 hours. This is me waiting for my lifting partner while he is lifting and walking around getting water.

Plus I'm only working out certain muscle groups for example today I'm working out my shoulders and back. Overall I will spend about 2 hours or a little more working on those muscles. I get plenty of rest until the next work out days. I do my best to space out my routines to allow for optimum rest.

Still think I workout too long?
    yes, yes i do. I work out 5 days a week, workouts go no more then one hour. some dont even need that long, like when i do back and shoulder, ill usually work 2 muscle groups a day

sunday - legs
    monday - biceps forearms
    tuesday - back
    wednesday - chest
    thursday - off
    friday - deltoids triceps
    saturday - off

and abs are everyday. theres no reason why it should take longer then an hour or hour and a half with a buddy. also dont forget that the longer you sit around, the more catabolic your body will become. if you space out your workout through 2 to 3 hours your just not gonna get what you want from it. thats why its best to keep it short and intense and be on your way.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Halotest-25 (1st PH)
    By nateparker584 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-17-2010, 03:40 PM
  2. halotest 25
    By xxjoker122 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-06-2010, 01:20 PM
  3. halotest-25
    By mcracken in forum Anabolics