- 01-28-2011, 03:04 PM
So Calcium D-Glucarate removes excess estrogen from the body, does anyone know if it affects T levels? Also does anyone have personal experience with this product? Im trying to set up a "gentle" hormone optimization stack and am considering it. If it was this or Myomin what would you guys think would work better or be safer?
- 01-28-2011, 03:52 PM
- 5'8" lbs.
- Join Date
- Feb 2008
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
- 01-28-2011, 10:09 PM
Thanks for the links man! Lots of material to go through
Similar Forum Threads
- By elitemuscle in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2011, 06:44 PM
- By Beau in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2008, 07:17 PM
- By ItsHectic in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 12-25-2006, 09:11 AM
- By Popa Murph in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2006, 12:09 PM
- By Bombas in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 4Last Post: 11-30-2005, 03:08 PM