DAA killed my libido like murdered it

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys i took a DAA supp called propadrol ep that contained an AI, but nothing to combat prolactin, so my libido is dead, would it be beneficial to take p5p? i have some but it says take once a day and each pill is only 50 mg.

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
o god damn i cant win haha o rodja had my 2nd class for bjj ****s insane i love it. im training for a competition for beginners soon.

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
but hypothetically if it was prolactin and i did have p5p whats a safe dose that is able to lower prolactin, cuz 50 mg's cant be enough

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
When i stopped DAA, my acne whent crazy. I think I got bad estrogen on that stuff.

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
yea dude its insane my acne is bad right now to, and my DAA has an AI in it :/ so its super gay

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Its not the AI in Propadrol EP because its weak, its more than likely from the estrogen with prolactin rise, get the new Activate Xtreme and Triazole combo, it will take care of the issues, just dose 2-4 caps a day of AX on an empty stomach, and 3 caps of Triazole.

A

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
Ive never noticed that with Hard-FX but it also has other ingredients that help boost libido aswell, its most likley from a raise in prolactin or possible estrogen. Some p5p might help it out, worth a try.

L

lmessi

Awards
i used Testforce2 and i can say that during and afterwards i got terrible acne aswell...

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
Its not the AI in Propadrol EP because its weak, its more than likely from the estrogen with prolactin rise, get the new Activate Xtreme and Triazole combo, it will take care of the issues, just dose 2-4 caps a day of AX on an empty stomach, and 3 caps of Triazole.
ok sweet i have activate extreme ill order some triazole and be good to go haha, thank you andrew, will that just lower estrogen or lower prolactin to?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As you said in the other thread, you took it for 5 days; very, very little can happen in 5 days with a non-AAS supplement.

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
yea, like there is no way that five days messed me up, so many people say even some steroids dont kick in in 5 days. im sure some do tho haha

S

suresha

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear about your set back ThER6KinG. PP's TCF-1 gave me the total opposite effect. i was a complete horn-dog while under the influence. try some along with activate x, and the triazole, i think you'll love it. i have them in the stash for pct for a future cycle.