BSN Lean Dessert or other proteins

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
I am looking for personal opinions on several proteins. I have used AllTheWhey, Nutrapro, ON and MyoFusion. I have used several flavors from each except for MyoFusion which I have only used the Chocolate Mint flavor and is what I am suing now. I will say I love it. Don't get me wrong, Nutrapro is a good protien and so was AllTheWhey (back in the day). What my preference is having a more flavorful shake that almost is like a dessert more then just a protien drink. I found Nutrapro to not be as "creamy" and rich as I like and when I tried MyoFusion I was impressed with the overall flavor. I know there is more calories and carbs but I like it and don't mind.

Anyway, I want to know about BSN Lean Dessert Cinnamn Roll and if anyone has tried it. Also how about MyoFusion cookies and cream? Any other brands and flavors to try? Like I said I want a more rich and flavorful tasting protein but also not too overly priced.

onlyone

Awards
Syntha-6 is the best tasting I ever had, tried almost all the flavors and all was great! Myofusion is what I use now also, Chocolate is my favorite but Strawberry is great, vanilla not so much...

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Dont know about cinnamon roll but their banana nut bread lean dessert is awesome!