Preparing to take a Halo-test 25 cycle, need help picking out my supplements

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Preparing to take a Halo-test 25 cycle, need help picking out my supplements

Hello, so ive been looking at tons of threads here on Anabolic Minds and have decided to take my first pro-hormone cycle, ive been working out hard for 1 year already, mostly bulking, started out at 135 and now stand at 165. Ive decide to take a cycle of halotest from Powerlab to pack on another 10 to 15 before summer. Im going to take the 4 week cycle of halotest then the post cycle and im also going to get the liver guardian, and ofcourse no drinking while on my prohormone and probably wont drink very much while im on the post cycle either. Im passing on the Noestrogen as powerlabs said its not nessicary for a 4 week cycle. My question is if im shooting to put on 10 to 15 in 2 months is this a good supplement package:

Halo-Test 25 with Post Cycle and Liver Guardians by Powerlabs
    Jack3d
    Gold Standard Whey Protein
    CyctoGainer Protein
    Promax Protein Bars
    Xtend (plan to drink while i workout)
    Male Multi-Vitamin

I will be taking a minimum of 3 protein drinks/bars a day along with 3-4 clean meals, lots of eggs, lean chicken, turkey pasta and the occansional hamburger when i must eat out. I dont plan on taking any creatine, never been into it thats why im taking the prohormone, also i dont want to be popping 12 pill ever morning and evening. If anyone has any suggestions on something to add or remove from this cycle please let me know. Im still new to body building but i love to do my research and decide that halotest 25 is a good starting prohormone, let me know if you have personal experience with it. Thanks James

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Halo-test is a mild hormone but definitely works if its your first one. I would try to take three a day if possible, 75 mg seems to work a little better. Your cycle looks good otherwise. I still would take an AI post cycle just in case IMO. What is your workout split throughout the week and what is your overall daily caloric intake?
    Anabolic Designs Represenative
    Perform and Transform
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/171721-boagrius-logging-pes.html
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Answers

I'd stay away from that Jacked until your cycle is over.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by airram479 View Post
    I always use preworkouts when I run prohormones, doesn't really effect ya IMO
    Perform and Transform
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/171721-boagrius-logging-pes.html
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

I'll be lifting 5 days a week and hoping to take in 3000 to 3500 calories a day, powerlabs suggest to take a preworkout why would I skip that? What's a AI?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Answers

It could elevate BP which could(more than likely)already be happening with PH/DS. Do whatever you want i am just trying to be helpful,and if you don't know what AI is--maybe you should postpone your cycle until you find out.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JTsanchez View Post
    I'll be lifting 5 days a week and hoping to take in 3000 to 3500 calories a day, powerlabs suggest to take a preworkout why would I skip that? What's a AI?
    If you dont know what it is you definitely should not run a PH till you research it more. How old are you?
    Perform and Transform
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Okay well it would have helped if you put aromitize inhibitor not AI, I'm assumed those are for estrogen control but halotest doesn't make you produce estrogen and I'm almost 22.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JTsanchez View Post
    Okay well it would have helped if you put aromitize inhibitor not AI, I'm assumed those are for estrogen control but halotest doesn't make you produce estrogen and I'm almost 22.
    He recommended the AI for post cycle. You won't be taking Halo then but you might experience an estrogen rebound from your body's attempts to restore balance.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    He recommended the AI for post cycle. You won't be taking Halo then but you might experience an estrogen rebound from your body's attempts to restore balance.
    Exactly, thank you!! On Halo-Test your testosterone increases. During the time your on it, your estrogen is trying to normalize your body so it increases to keep up with your test. After your cycle, your test drops rapidly and your estrogen stays elavated. An AI will control that so you wont have any adverse reactions.
    Perform and Transform
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

From what I read the Post cycle was supposed to restore my bodies natural levels of both, I'll make sure by contacting powerlabs and if not I'll add a AI to my post cycle treatment
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Obtain a SERM before you even begin your cycle. You will need to begin taking the SERM the day after your halotest-25 cycle ends. I would get nolvadex (commonly sold as tamoxifen citrate) and run it for 4-6 weeks after the cycle ends. Do not take an over the counter "post cycle" instead of a SERM because more likely than not you will lose all of your gains or worse.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Answers

Dude--no offense,but if you think Powerlabs "Post-Cycle" is going too help during your PCT if you were to get shutdown...is just,well,lack of better words....stupid. You need to hang out in the anabolics forum for awhile,and get those basics covered.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by airram479 View Post
    Agreed. Save it for pct for the extra boost
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LEAN GAIN Cycle HALO/EPI or WINNY/HALO
    By KobraStruck in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 04:38 PM
  2. Need some help picking test booster
    By Adde86 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 09-03-2010, 07:34 PM
  3. picking up some test