iSatori? Good or overpriced? Or Both?
- 01-26-2011, 03:28 PM
- 01-26-2011, 09:30 PM
pwr def looks overpriced to meCELTIC LABS REP
- 01-26-2011, 09:53 PM
01-26-2011, 10:19 PM
but look at what it is. basically just beta alanine and caffeine. i just bought 120 caps of 200mg caffeine for 5.99 and a total of 48g BA... then u have a low dose of arginine and 40mg total of a prop blend split between 4 ingredients. i guess half a gram of creatine nitrate is a good thing, but the dose seems a bit low
CELTIC LABS REP
01-27-2011, 07:28 AM
01-27-2011, 07:47 AM
01-27-2011, 07:53 AM
01-27-2011, 08:09 AM
01-30-2011, 08:34 PM
On week 5 with Isa Test. The product works great with minimal sides. I've added 15 to 20 percent on rep weight. I would highly suggest this product but don't pay more than $35 or $40 per bottle.
01-30-2011, 08:36 PM
def. some of their products look a bit overpriced but some seem just right
The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
01-30-2011, 10:40 PM
After seeing how they rebilled the hell out of a lot of poor suckers with Morph, I'll never support their company.
That's just me, though.
Similar Forum Threads
- By MHA in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-28-2009, 01:35 PM
- By LiftNDestroy in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 09-29-2007, 02:58 PM
- By khan-unit in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-12-2006, 03:47 PM
- By empty in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-04-2003, 04:38 PM
- By Anxed in forum Weight LossReplies: 26Last Post: 03-11-2003, 09:28 AM