- 01-26-2011, 04:58 PM
Been on this for two week's.Not to burst any bubble's, not feeling much of anything..Slight increase in libido at best. I train hard, diet is average, sleep 7 to eight.I tried alot of supplement's with good success,but the right up doesnt support the way I feel.Should I try 3 a day. 5' 9'' 184 age 44.Thank's.
- 01-26-2011, 05:29 PM
Try 3/day to be honest. A
Few testers around ur weight bumped to 3 and saw significantly increased effects.
Keep us updated!Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager
- 01-26-2011, 05:37 PM
01-26-2011, 05:39 PM
01-26-2011, 06:33 PM
01-26-2011, 06:52 PM
01-26-2011, 06:58 PM
01-26-2011, 07:04 PM
01-26-2011, 07:08 PM
01-26-2011, 07:12 PM
Absolutely, with sponsored logs and product gifts etc it can be hard to find negative reviews. I have a lot of respect for them, it keeps the consumers feet on the ground so to speak.
01-26-2011, 07:22 PM
I think it may just be that he needs a higher dose however. Tropinol hits really hard once you find your dosing sweet spot.
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager
01-26-2011, 08:40 PM
I like iforce very much and trust their product's and rep's. Was very pleased with Protodrol and reversitol. Im very committed and I bought 2 bottle's, so Im in for the long hall. I'll do 3 and see.Had a good workout tonight.I did notice sometime's during the day my pec's feel alittle tighter almost like a little pumped.I sure that's a positive.
01-26-2011, 09:39 PM
01-26-2011, 09:52 PM
01-27-2011, 03:39 AM
01-27-2011, 05:15 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By TrashCanman14 in forum I-Force NutritionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-28-2011, 01:10 AM
- By TheDarkHalf in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 45Last Post: 04-01-2011, 11:46 AM
- By Carbs brah in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 19Last Post: 02-01-2011, 02:56 AM
- By TylerDurden7 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 01-25-2011, 04:53 PM
- By bdcc in forum SupplementsReplies: 23Last Post: 01-07-2011, 08:50 AM