Usnic Acid Labs

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Well, since we all know that my liver is always being chewed up by some kind of methyl :rolleyes: , I've decided to use my poor girlfriend as my guinea pig this time :D . First and foremost, my girlfriend is not fat, and I do not date fat chicks! She just wants to be thinner like all girls do. So I told her about usnic acid, eplained to her how it works, possible sides, ect., and she decided to give it a go. So here's her baselines for liver function:

AST 29; ALT 30; LDH 209; GGT 22; ALP 82; TBIL 0.6; DBIL 0.2; ALB 3.7; Cholesterol 134; HDL 35.6

She will be taking 200mg 2X/day, 12 hours apart. I will run labs at least once a week, hopefully more.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Please watch her carefully. Chicks tend to react to UA way different than guys, and that is usually not a good thing.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Please watch her carefully. Chicks tend to react to UA way different than guys, and that is usually not a good thing.
Thanks bro, will do. I got the same heads up from Chemo.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Well, since we all know that my liver is always being chewed up by some kind of methyl :rolleyes: , I've decided to use my poor girlfriend as my guinea pig this time :D . First and foremost, my girlfriend is not fat, and I do not date fat chicks! She just wants to be thinner like all girls do. So I told her about usnic acid, eplained to her how it works, possible sides, ect., and she decided to give it a go. So here's her baselines for liver function:

AST 29; ALT 30; LDH 209; GGT 22; ALP 82; TBIL 0.6; DBIL 0.2; ALB 3.7; Cholesterol 134; HDL 35.6

She will be taking 200mg 2X/day, 12 hours apart. I will run labs at least once a week, hopefully more.
LOL ok it sounds like you're in high school and on the defensive, as if we're all going to "pick on you" for dating a fat girl...get over it man, even if she was big, who cares if you dig her? ;) :D

Anyway, from what I've also seen most women don't report a positive experience from UA. I had my GF on UCP-1 and it didn't do much for her, so I'm definitely interested to see what happens here, good luck :)

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
5 Days Later

AST 25; ALT 21; LDH 134; GGT 25; ALP 84; TBIL 0.8; DBIL 0.1; ALB 4.2; Cholesterol 120; HDL 45.6

This is at 400mg/day (200mg 12 hrs. apart)

Basically unchanged :think:

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Almost every girl I've known to use usnic acid/sodium usniate has gotten the rash. Be on the look out. Claritin works well in clearing it up.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Both Chemo and Custom told me that girls can react differently than guys, so I figured 400mg would be a good place to start. I had her go up to 600mg today, and she'll probably go to 800mg in about 2 days if she feels alright on 600mg.

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
Almost every girl I've known to use usnic acid/sodium usniate has gotten the rash. Be on the look out. Claritin works well in clearing it up.
Bump to that. Make sure she takes her Claritin with each dose.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Bumping for new lab results - if available. :think: