Need some help

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Hey guys,
I recently joined the forums and am hoping to get some solid advice on a stack.

I work at the vitamin shoppe and there are so many options i kind of have to have my mind made up for me but here is a brief background.

I am 19 years old as of last October, I've been working out for about 2 years roughly and am looking for a more serious stack i guess besides the basic protein and multi and various others. I don't want to influence the vote so I wont say what i take now, but I am going to be running out of everything pretty much within the next 4 days

What products should i stack together to stay as anabolic as i can. Feel free to make a list. Also what do y'all think of M-stack by animal?

thanks for any advise

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I would start with a Pre Workout like Jack3d, or Maximize V2, or SuperPump Max. Then USP LABS Modern BCAA with it, or during your training. Then a post workout like Dark Matter, or Size ON, or a whey Isolate like ISOFLEX. Its my favorite. ZMA at night. You could also take Anabolic pump before breakfast, and your post workout meals. I dont recommend much for test boost for you. Too young.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Staples!!!! Creatine, BCAAs, fish oils, proper nutrition & training. You could get a pre-workout product with creatine, beta alanine, NO, and some stim.