Non-stim fat burners

airram479

Awards
  • Established
My body is sensitive to stims,i can't handle yohimbine either.
Suggestions. I was thinking something on the lines of DCP.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
if you can handle green tea I'd say lean xtreme by far the best non stim fat burner I've tried.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quite a few non-stimulant fat burners out there, including but not limited to:
* DCP
* H.E.A.T. Stack
* Shift
* Lipotrophin-PM

There are various threads on this same topic - do a quick search. Just a few:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/167614-non-stim-stack.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/163648-fat-burner-experience.html

~Rosie~

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in the same boat, the HEAT/DCP stack is amazing, and I also use green tea as a staple. Cla is another option as well and is included in our Fat loss stack which I will be utilizing soon myself.

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Lots of people like recreate. I didn't but it may work for
You.

airram479

Awards
  • Established
Tried recreate..no bueno. Heat looks good,but doesn't it have some type of precursor of yohimbine in it??

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried recreate..no bueno. Heat looks good,but doesn't it have some type of precursor of yohimbine in it??
Alpha, but it didn't effect me negatively, DCP is a sure bet

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Lots of people like recreate. I didn't but it may work for
You.

I don't think recreate is stim free. I know for sure it has caffeine in it. Not sure off the top of my head what else. But it IS a solid product IMO. I've used it before and gotten good results. It was always one of the better products I've tried in regards to appetite suppression. Most of the time nothing works for my appetite.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am a huge fan of ECA Stack after trying it. But it is stim. Without it you could try the Fat Loss Stack from Primordial. I ran it (minus the dermatherm target) with the ECA stack.

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
For non stim fat burners, i really think that cortisol controllers are one of the best. IMO the best out right now are Lean Xtreme and Lean FX, both are really good products but they both have there own highlights. I would do some research into both and see which one interest you more, couldnt go wrong with either.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For non stim fat burners, i really think that cortisol controllers are one of the best. IMO the best out right now are Lean Xtreme and Lean FX, both are really good products but they both have there own highlights. I would do some research into both and see which one interest you more, couldnt go wrong with either.
Cortisol controllers can make a huge difference to a fat loss stack, yes, especially if one is a highly stressed individual and/or increasing training volume and doing a lot of intense training. There are many cortisol controllers out there - many which also have other beneficial effects. Just a few are EndoAmp Max, Erase, Lean Xtreme, etc.

~Rosie~

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
You can also check out night time fat burners - REDuction PM

Another suggestion is Fish oil. It seems like your very sensitive to stims, so be very careful when picking one!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shift is on the way. There are some other good options like ALCAR + Green Tea Extract + R-ALA

DCP looks good as well

airram479

Awards
  • Established
Cortisol controllers can make a huge difference to a fat loss stack, yes, especially if one is a highly stressed individual and/or increasing training volume and doing a lot of intense training. There are many cortisol controllers out there - many which also have other beneficial effects. Just a few are EndoAmp Max, Erase, Lean Xtreme, etc.

~Rosie~
I didn't even think of the stress factor...good lookin out on that. My 9-5 can be stress-city.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't even think of the stress factor...good lookin out on that. My 9-5 can be stress-city.
Details, details - the SMALL details will make or break you!

~Rosie~

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd give TT33 a look; it works by increasing your metabolic rate to induce fat loss. It can be found very cheap and stacks nicely with almost anything.

Mike