- 01-25-2011, 11:31 AM
- 01-25-2011, 11:42 AM
Nitric-Oxide new product from USPlabsSNS Online Representative
Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
Got Glycophase ...?
- 01-25-2011, 11:49 AM
01-25-2011, 02:23 PM
01-25-2011, 05:31 PM
Then what isand for lol. It seems very redundant. I am really curious about there protein post workout product.
01-25-2011, 05:56 PM
01-25-2011, 06:10 PM
01-26-2011, 12:25 AM
01-26-2011, 08:04 AM
I can honestly say I took pink magic for 8weeks and loved it. Might try it again around June. Pumps, endurance, strength and got leaner while on it. Usplabs is a reliable company in my opinion.
01-26-2011, 12:00 PM
01-26-2011, 02:04 PM
01-26-2011, 02:46 PM
01-26-2011, 02:59 PM
01-26-2011, 08:55 PM
01-26-2011, 09:47 PM
If this is something Im supposed to pay more money for ON TOP OF jack3d, then Im out. To each their own. Just offering my 2 cents.
01-27-2011, 02:11 AM
So what the heck is prime and pink magic for then? We already know GPLC is a clinically proven ingredient in Humans to increase NO. We know Nitrates are good for vasodiolation. We know agmatine sulfate also is a vasodiolator. Other than those 3 raw ingredients what more would you want. If it's not broken don't fix it endless they are making a GPLC(4.5 grams) agmatine sulfate, nitrates such as creatine nitrates for less than other companies not sure about the hype.
Similar Forum Threads
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 4Last Post: 03-13-2011, 04:19 PM
- By Guest in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 236Last Post: 01-26-2011, 12:53 PM
- By Guest in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2010, 11:36 AM
- By miawarrior542 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-24-2010, 04:27 PM
- By miawarrior542 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2010, 04:13 PM