Fadogia Agrestis....Who really likes this?

MetaBeta

MetaBeta

Awards
As more companies (Iforce, Omega Biotivia) become more visible, how many of you out there are taking Fadogia Agrestis and liking it?

Most studies are rat studies, so we are left with real life people studies.
:stick:

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
As more companies (Iforce, Omega Biotivia) become more visible, how many of you out there are taking Fadogia Agrestis and liking it?

I don't know about the actuall test raise,didn't do bloods.But just a couple days after i started 500mg 2x day my nutz blew up.It was clearly visible my girlfriend asked me what that was all about (with a smile).Was feeling libido effects as well.So it definately does something profound,but couldn't tell you exactly what that is without the bloods.

MetaBeta

MetaBeta

Awards
Any other positive effects? eg. endurance, strength, mass, pumps?

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
Any other positive effects? eg. endurance, strength, mass, pumps?
Only took for 6 days.Wasn't really hitting the gym hard at the time and once i saw some serious action going on i decided to not waste it and take it when i can do the full bloods and everything.I think with fadogia it would be very interesting to see if any hard numbers are attached to the results i was experiencing.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Only took for 6 days.Wasn't really hitting the gym hard at the time and once i saw some serious action going on i decided to not waste it and take it when i can do the full bloods and everything.I think with fadogia it would be very interesting to see if any hard numbers are attached to the results i was experiencing.
wow interesting thankyou for sharing that :D

MetaBeta

MetaBeta

Awards
hmm, seems like it kicks in rather quickly! Not bad:)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know about the actuall test raise,didn't do bloods.But just a couple days after i started 500mg 2x day my nutz blew up.It was clearly visible my girlfriend asked me what that was all about (with a smile).Was feeling libido effects as well.So it definately does something profound,but couldn't tell you exactly what that is without the bloods.
like Tribulus Terrestris

APS NUTRITION

Awards
like Tribulus Terrestris
Quite possibly that's why I said I will draw no conclusions without bloods.but trib does nothing at all (no change in testicular size) so poor analogy.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quite possibly that's why I said I will draw no conclusions without bloods.but trib does nothing at all (no change in testicular size) so poor analogy.
in libido trib works great and for me better than fadodia that's actually I feel nothing so this is my analogy

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
before I was on TRT, I really liked Omega Sports T-force.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established

The only one I've used is N2BM's HCGenerate. I really liked it but I didn't do bloods. Libido boost is noticeable within 3 days. Strength and motivation are the biggest changes I've noticed. Overall sense of well being is great. I've yet to try any others though.

underthesun

Awards
Eh, it's ok. Doesn't raise libido all that much, but I did notice faster beard growth.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I am using the Omega one and is great for me ,I am 5'11" 217 lbs ,I take 5 caps a day (spread out) and libido to the roof and strenght is coming too!!

MetaBeta

MetaBeta

Awards
Yeah, sounding great. Glad to see people are liking this stuff!!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, sounding great. Glad to see people are liking this stuff!!
Yes, I like it too my friend. 2 great products from NTBM have fadogia in them - HCGenerate & Bridge. :biggthumpup:

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
just seems like the source is key.anyone who uses fadogia from omega (wich includes iforce,ntbm,man)has a great experience.

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just seems like the source is key.anyone who uses fadogia from omega (wich includes iforce,ntbm,man)has a great experience.
Not me. Used two bottles and noticed no change. Double dosed the second bottle, still nada.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
~2g/day from fadogia-500 and it puts me in rape mode.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had the same experience. I've only tried HCGenerate which has Fadogia in it and my nuts literally grew in a couple days. My libido was on fire as well and my mood was amazing on the stuff.

I had a real positive experience with Fadogia.

MetaBeta

MetaBeta

Awards
Ok Guys, I appreciate the input. Made up my mind I will go for the Omega Bogo at the planet. It's great to hear of a product that so many folks get a definite postive response...no wondering if it's workin!! Awesome, Thanx:))

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Yea tforce is good. My balls are hanging SUPER low. My gf is very impressed!!!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish T-Force comes without ZMA :( but sounds good deal 2 x $30 and the other brand is OOS and cost $20.00 per bottle (iForce Fadogia-500)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tribulus ? im surprised you say that .you must be one of the lucky ones where it worked or were you being sarcastic?
yeah for libido is good for me but not for strength or something like this

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
APS NUTRITION IS THE FIRST COMPANY IN THE WORLD TO BRING YOU A PRODUCT USING STANDARDIZED BULBINE NATALENSIS !!!
APS INTRODUCES TESTALENSIS 100. A TESTOSTERONE/GH OPTIMIZER/ANTI ESTROGEN!

Testalensis 100- Uses the first and only standardized bulbine natalensis in the world. Brought to you by none other than APS (who else would it be).

Obviously our standardized 100:1 extract ratio bulbine natalensis material is far superior to the current 1:1 extract NON-STANDARDIZED bulbine currently on the market. Not that some of that bulbine isn’t from the correct part of the plant or of the correct origin, because it is. But just like all other herbs the standardized version is vastly superior, bulbine is no exception, the fact is OUR BULBINE IS 100X MORE POTENT and emphasizes those components that effect performance and hypertrophy.

The standardized bulbine natalensis found in APS Testalensis 100 is standardized to the following- No less than 50% steroidal saponins,10% sterols and 2.5% sterolins. Because of their importance we were also careful to preserve the full spectrum of organic chemicals including fatty acids,alkaloids, tannins and terpenes.This standardized material is so far superior to current bulbine in terms of building muscle and reducing estrogen it makes it obsolete. Our bulbine is unquestionably the new standard in bulbine natalensis superiority and simply can not be equalled.

Quick look at the basic formula and why it is so synergistic and complete, it will never be matched.

Standardized bulbine natalensis- This is the most potent LH/FSH PRODUCER ever found in nature BY FAR. Flooding your system with the first step in high testosterone output leutinizing hormone.

Fadogia agrestis- from the most pristine source of fadogia that we know of and yes it is from the stem parts.This is the perfect addition to bulbine because it takes care of step 2 wich is sensitizing the leydig cells in the testes so that they communicate perfectly with all this new LH flooding your system and swelling to produce loads (no pun intended) of new and readily available testosterone! that's it right? we just manufactured previously unheard of amounts of testosterone naturally….I mean game over right? WRONG

Urtica dioca- Now that we have rediculous amounts of new total testosterone we are ready for stage 3. Making sure SHBG does not bind to and render useless all of our beautiful new testosterone. That's right testosterone is great, but it's free unbound testosterone that really builds the muscle and powers up the libido. So we use the most amazing free test liberator known in nature so that most of this testosterone remains free and unbound so we can get the results we demand.

Macuna pruriens (l-dopa)- This is a great test booster in it's own right as well as dopamine but what really adds such dimension to this formula is it's ability to produce lots of GROWTH HORMONE. What goes better with test than good old GH ? Nothing! It is the perfect compliment and with macuna pruriens we get incredible amounts of GH to further your gains and fat loss, not to mention the tremendous sense of well being!

Zinc aspartate- For good measure we round it off with ZA, also needed to manufacture testosterone and not to mention it's also great for the immune system etc.

Vitamin D3- High vitamin D level = high testosterone levels. Now research states that vitamin D increases the male sex hormone testosterone, they discovered that increased amounts of vitamin D (greater than 30 mug/l) were associated with substantially higher amounts of testosterone. Vitamin D3 is a vital component to achieving high testosterone levels.

This stuff is SO tempermental and almost all bulbine that will be harvested will be totally or just about totally ineffective. A special method of preserving everything through extraction process was devised, that alone took a while. Basically ALL of the typical modern extraction techniques remove almost all of the sterols and sterolins from the plant just in an effort to improve shelf life!Problem with most bulbine is the sterolins are dissipated within 8hrs of harvest almost all bulbine they had picked up and tested from various sources had NO sterolins (also known as glucosides). That's what separates us from the rest. It was an incredibly long process, but we wanted nothing but the best.

This is exactly what you have been waiting for, for all these years since the inception of the test booster category, but like you, we want to see the results on our own testers and their bloodwork from the finished product. while concurrently reducing estrogen an almost perfect amount (35%) all without destroying your HPTA axis (actually building it up). I would say that would be the most significant advance there has ever been in that department, synthetic or natural. SO as luck would have it you will be the FIRST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD to get your hands on this awesome development!

This product has it in it, and jumpin on a couple bottles when released and see what happens.....great results from all other APS products so igot high hopes for this

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
By the way, i copied and paste that write up not my words

MetaBeta

MetaBeta

Awards
Pretty strong statement. You're right, APS CN is no joke so we'll have to see if this is up to snuff.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok Guys, I appreciate the input. Made up my mind I will go for the Omega Bogo at the planet. It's great to hear of a product that so many folks get a definite postive response...no wondering if it's workin!! Awesome, Thanx:))
How'd this work out for you MB? :poke:

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just one thing I felt like adding to this thread even tho its not really relevant...

A lot of people complain about studies being done on rats. Everyone needs to understand that in the USA especially, when testing a new drug/extract/compound/plant a GOOD researcher will test it on an animal model first.

The rat or mouse is EXTREMELY similar to humans in its metabolic and hormone pathways. They test rats and mice for many reseaons, but this is one of them. Others are there short generation time and high variability.

So a good researcher isnt going to go get 25 people off the streets and research on them, they are going to get 25 rats from their lab. Thats the SMART thing to do. Supplement companies cannot control if they follow it up with a human study or not, because in a researches eyes the effects on rats are significant enough to make the conclusion they were looking for.

Most of the time this is true...not always but most of the time.

Ok end rant

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just one thing I felt like adding to this thread even tho its not really relevant...

A lot of people complain about studies being done on rats. Everyone needs to understand that in the USA especially, when testing a new drug/extract/compound/plant a GOOD researcher will test it on an animal model first.

The rat or mouse is EXTREMELY similar to humans in its metabolic and hormone pathways. They test rats and mice for many reseaons, but this is one of them. Others are there short generation time and high variability.

So a good researcher isnt going to go get 25 people off the streets and research on them, they are going to get 25 rats from their lab. Thats the SMART thing to do. Supplement companies cannot control if they follow it up with a human study or not, because in a researches eyes the effects on rats are significant enough to make the conclusion they were looking for.

Most of the time this is true...not always but most of the time.

Ok end rant
Yeah, we all understand that rats are a good starting point, but on quite a few things that have been around years there hasn't even been a low confidence human study done. Even a single 10 individual 30 day study on humans would give a lot more credence than 50 rat studies.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed...if only we could convince the researches to do some further studies.

For researches to maintain their stipends all they are required to do is "research". They dont have to do anything progressive at all...its actually starting to become a problem

I went to a seminar last year at the university here that discussed how researchers have been abusing the system, basically repeating their old studies but changing 1 thing, or doing a study exactly like an old study using the same model...being lazy.

This doesnt really apply here though lol

jgassen15

jgassen15

Awards
Yeah, we all understand that rats are a good starting point, but on quite a few things that have been around years there hasn't even been a low confidence human study done. Even a single 10 individual 30 day study on humans would give a lot more credence than 50 rat studies.
It would be great if companies that released a new product published bloods on their human studies, or at least made an attempt at a write-up. I'm really tired of companies resorting to independent bloods when asked if there is accessible research on a product.

I realize this would be more expensive and delay the time it got to the consumer, but even a 10 person, non-peer reviewed article would grant confidence to some of us. Or if all beta testers had to submit their independent bloods collectively and they could issue a write-up. That would still be more conclusive evidence than pharmacetuical companies give us e.g. the latest faked trials on Celebrex revealed.

Having said all that, I'd still take the situation we have now over FDA regulation. And as far as fadogia goes, I get GI distress from it, but I started dosing very low, took it with food, worked my way up, and love it. My muscles are noticeably fuller, even during the week off I took, and my balls are twice the size of Hilary Clinton's.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
It would be great if companies that released a new product published bloods on their human studies, or at least made an attempt at a write-up. I'm really tired of companies resorting to independent bloods when asked if there is accessible research on a product.

I realize this would be more expensive and delay the time it got to the consumer, but even a 10 person, non-peer reviewed article would grant confidence to some of us. Or if all beta testers had to submit their independent bloods collectively and they could issue a write-up. That would still be more conclusive evidence than pharmacetuical companies give us e.g. the latest faked trials on Celebrex revealed.

Having said all that, I'd still take the situation we have now over FDA regulation. And as far as fadogia goes, I get GI distress from it, but I started dosing very low, took it with food, worked my way up, and love it. My muscles are noticeably fuller, even during the week off I took, and my balls are twice the size of Hilary Clinton's.
does it stimulate the testes directly to produce testosterone?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty strong statement. You're right, APS CN is no joke so we'll have to see if this is up to snuff.
Mesomorph and CN has made a big statement on how effective our products are. I can't wait to get the fat burning promo up so everyone can give our fat burner line a try.

btw Testalensis 100 is now at Nutraplanet and at a great price of $37.99 http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/aps/testalensis-100-75-caps.html

Not only does it contain Bulbine and Fadogia but other great ingredients to help increase test and GH levels such as Mucuna Pruriens (standarized L-Dopa 50%, Urtica dioca, Zinc aspartate and Vitamin D3. This is an amazing formula and a bunch of logs should be popping up soon enough.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Mesomorph and CN has made a big statement on how effective our products are. I can't wait to get the fat burning promo up so everyone can give our fat burner line a try.

btw Testalensis 100 is now at Nutraplanet and at a great price of $37.99 http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/aps/testalensis-100-75-caps.html

Not only does it contain Bulbine and Fadogia but other great ingredients to help increase test and GH levels such as Mucuna Pruriens (standarized L-Dopa 50%, Urtica dioca, Zinc aspartate and Vitamin D3. This is an amazing formula and a bunch of logs should be popping up soon enough.
this post amounts to nothing more than advertising.

wheres the moderators?

princevince

Awards
  • Established
Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sureprised nobody has mentioned the fact that the testicle size increase may not actually be a good thing....

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I coulda sworn I read somewhere on this forum that after discountinuing hcgenerate use the dudes balls stayed full. I have used both bridge and hcgen for the past few weeks or so and have noticed primarily that my balls are larger then they were post cycle (funny how I never really noticed on the small handful of hcg'less cycles I have done in my earlier years). I also notice some increase in muscle fullness and I am staying pretty lean considering my diet and low traing fequency. I am also using daa/ultima stack/endo amp&toco8. Soo comenting on the increased sense of well being would be unfair to possibly attribute to the fadogia.

That omega product does seem interesting though...btw to the omega man u must be takin alot of the fadogia bc thats was a ballsy post/advertisement.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wondering if they go back to regular size after stopping fadogia..?
No, it would likely be a good thing if they return to normal size after use. A different rat study cited testicular toxicity. Inflammation due to lesions I believe. It's not conclusive, but it's a reason to cycle off the stuff and not run it for too long or too excessive of a dose. In the rats testicular size returned to normal after a period of discontinued use.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
sheesh....been reading this thread and im having second thoughts on my 2 bottles of fadogia now. What to do.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I know a lot of you think you have a Phd is broscience but the reality is that this herb is rather safe, my friend gets blood panels often as do I, he has been for months using fadoiga on 5-6 day on and 1-2 day off protocol and is above his testosterone levels of prior status. I don't know why people keep making claims without a clinical trial. If you are scared to touch it, simply don't touch it.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sureprised nobody has mentioned the fact that the testicle size increase may not actually be a good thing....
I've always wonder if the increase of testicle size is good. Sometimes on certain T boosters my Boys swell up and are kinda tender/sore. They always go back to normal size.. At least I think, lol

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
some compounds can directly stimulate the testes to produce more testosterone as well as the pituatry gland, this must be one of them DAA works similar