Fadogia Agrestis....Who really likes this?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    MetaBeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    60
    Posts
    74
    Answers
    0

    Fadogia Agrestis....Who really likes this?


    As more companies (Iforce, Omega Biotivia) become more visible, how many of you out there are taking Fadogia Agrestis and liking it?

    Most studies are rat studies, so we are left with real life people studies.


  2. New Member
    more knowledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    297
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by MetaBeta View Post
    As more companies (Iforce, Omega Biotivia) become more visible, how many of you out there are taking Fadogia Agrestis and liking it?

    Most studies are rat studies, so we are left with real life people studies.
    I don't know about the actuall test raise,didn't do bloods.But just a couple days after i started 500mg 2x day my nutz blew up.It was clearly visible my girlfriend asked me what that was all about (with a smile).Was feeling libido effects as well.So it definately does something profound,but couldn't tell you exactly what that is without the bloods.

  3. New Member
    MetaBeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    60
    Posts
    74
    Answers
    0

    Any other positive effects? eg. endurance, strength, mass, pumps?

    •   
       

  4. New Member
    more knowledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    297
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by MetaBeta View Post
    Any other positive effects? eg. endurance, strength, mass, pumps?
    Only took for 6 days.Wasn't really hitting the gym hard at the time and once i saw some serious action going on i decided to not waste it and take it when i can do the full bloods and everything.I think with fadogia it would be very interesting to see if any hard numbers are attached to the results i was experiencing.

  5. Senior Member
    Bry17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,161
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by more knowledge View Post
    Only took for 6 days.Wasn't really hitting the gym hard at the time and once i saw some serious action going on i decided to not waste it and take it when i can do the full bloods and everything.I think with fadogia it would be very interesting to see if any hard numbers are attached to the results i was experiencing.
    wow interesting thankyou for sharing that
    Antaeus Rep

  6. New Member
    MetaBeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    60
    Posts
    74
    Answers
    0

    hmm, seems like it kicks in rather quickly! Not bad

  7. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,903
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by more knowledge View Post
    I don't know about the actuall test raise,didn't do bloods.But just a couple days after i started 500mg 2x day my nutz blew up.It was clearly visible my girlfriend asked me what that was all about (with a smile).Was feeling libido effects as well.So it definately does something profound,but couldn't tell you exactly what that is without the bloods.
    like Tribulus Terrestris
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  8. New Member
    APS NUTRITION's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    53
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    like Tribulus Terrestris
    Quite possibly that's why I said I will draw no conclusions without bloods.but trib does nothing at all (no change in testicular size) so poor analogy.

  9. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,903
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by APS NUTRITION View Post
    Quite possibly that's why I said I will draw no conclusions without bloods.but trib does nothing at all (no change in testicular size) so poor analogy.
    in libido trib works great and for me better than fadodia that's actually I feel nothing so this is my analogy
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  10. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0

    before I was on TRT, I really liked Omega Sports T-force.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

  11. Senior Member
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by MetaBeta View Post
    As more companies (Iforce, Omega Biotivia) become more visible, how many of you out there are taking Fadogia Agrestis and liking it?

    Most studies are rat studies, so we are left with real life people studies.
    The only one I've used is ****'s HCGenerate. I really liked it but I didn't do bloods. Libido boost is noticeable within 3 days. Strength and motivation are the biggest changes I've noticed. Overall sense of well being is great. I've yet to try any others though.

  12. New Member
    underthesun's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    118
    Answers
    0

    Eh, it's ok. Doesn't raise libido all that much, but I did notice faster beard growth.

  13. Senior Member
    raulob72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,219
    Answers
    0

    I am using the Omega one and is great for me ,I am 5'11" 217 lbs ,I take 5 caps a day (spread out) and libido to the roof and strenght is coming too!!

  14. New Member
    MetaBeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    60
    Posts
    74
    Answers
    0

    Yeah, sounding great. Glad to see people are liking this stuff!!

  15. Professional Member
    BarbellBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,086
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by MetaBeta View Post
    Yeah, sounding great. Glad to see people are liking this stuff!!
    Yes, I like it too my friend. 2 great products from **** have fadogia in them - HCGenerate & Bridge.

  16. New Member
    BIGRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    65
    Answers
    0

    I like primal male by MAN! fadogia is the heat!

  17. New Member
    more knowledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    297
    Answers
    0

    just seems like the source is key.anyone who uses fadogia from omega (wich includes iforce,****,man)has a great experience.

  18. New Member
    Garyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    81
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by more knowledge View Post
    just seems like the source is key.anyone who uses fadogia from omega (wich includes iforce,****,man)has a great experience.
    Not me. Used two bottles and noticed no change. Double dosed the second bottle, still nada.

  19. New Member
    APS NUTRITION's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    53
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Garyboy View Post
    Not me. Used two bottles and noticed no change. Double dosed the second bottle, still nada.
    Wich brand did you use?

  20. Professional Member
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Answers
    0

    ~2g/day from fadogia-500 and it puts me in rape mode.
    CELTIC LABS REP

  21. New Member
    more knowledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    297
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    ~2g/day from fadogia-500 and it puts me in rape mode.
    lol...Tell that to the guy who got nothing.

  22. New Member
    beni182's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    91
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by more knowledge View Post
    lol...Tell that to the guy who got nothing.
    Maybe he is a she.....meh

  23. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Answers
    0

    I had the same experience. I've only tried HCGenerate which has Fadogia in it and my nuts literally grew in a couple days. My libido was on fire as well and my mood was amazing on the stuff.

    I had a real positive experience with Fadogia.

  24. New Member
    MetaBeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    60
    Posts
    74
    Answers
    0

    Ok Guys, I appreciate the input. Made up my mind I will go for the Omega Bogo at the planet. It's great to hear of a product that so many folks get a definite postive response...no wondering if it's workin!! Awesome, Thanx)

  25. New Member
    Garyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    81
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by APS NUTRITION View Post
    Wich brand did you use?
    As per the post I quoted, T Force by Omega.

  26. Professional Member
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Answers
    0

    Yea tforce is good. My balls are hanging SUPER low. My gf is very impressed!!!
    CELTIC LABS REP

  27. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,903
    Answers
    1

    I wish T-Force comes without ZMA but sounds good deal 2 x $30 and the other brand is OOS and cost $20.00 per bottle (iForce Fadogia-500)
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  28. Senior Member
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    like Tribulus Terrestris
    Tribulus ? im surprised you say that .you must be one of the lucky ones where it worked or were you being sarcastic?

  29. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,903
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    Tribulus ? im surprised you say that .you must be one of the lucky ones where it worked or were you being sarcastic?
    yeah for libido is good for me but not for strength or something like this
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  30. New Member
    mikaveli06's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  303 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    263
    Answers
    0

    APS NUTRITION IS THE FIRST COMPANY IN THE WORLD TO BRING YOU A PRODUCT USING STANDARDIZED BULBINE NATALENSIS !!!
    APS INTRODUCES TESTALENSIS 100. A TESTOSTERONE/GH OPTIMIZER/ANTI ESTROGEN!


    Testalensis 100- Uses the first and only standardized bulbine natalensis in the world. Brought to you by none other than APS (who else would it be).


    Obviously our standardized 100:1 extract ratio bulbine natalensis material is far superior to the current 1:1 extract NON-STANDARDIZED bulbine currently on the market. Not that some of that bulbine isn’t from the correct part of the plant or of the correct origin, because it is. But just like all other herbs the standardized version is vastly superior, bulbine is no exception, the fact is OUR BULBINE IS 100X MORE POTENT and emphasizes those components that effect performance and hypertrophy.

    The standardized bulbine natalensis found in APS Testalensis 100 is standardized to the following- No less than 50% steroidal saponins,10% sterols and 2.5% sterolins. Because of their importance we were also careful to preserve the full spectrum of organic chemicals including fatty acids,alkaloids, tannins and terpenes.This standardized material is so far superior to current bulbine in terms of building muscle and reducing estrogen it makes it obsolete. Our bulbine is unquestionably the new standard in bulbine natalensis superiority and simply can not be equalled.


    Quick look at the basic formula and why it is so synergistic and complete, it will never be matched.

    Standardized bulbine natalensis- This is the most potent LH/FSH PRODUCER ever found in nature BY FAR. Flooding your system with the first step in high testosterone output leutinizing hormone.

    Fadogia agrestis- from the most pristine source of fadogia that we know of and yes it is from the stem parts.This is the perfect addition to bulbine because it takes care of step 2 wich is sensitizing the leydig cells in the testes so that they communicate perfectly with all this new LH flooding your system and swelling to produce loads (no pun intended) of new and readily available testosterone! that's it right? we just manufactured previously unheard of amounts of testosterone naturally….I mean game over right? WRONG

    Urtica dioca- Now that we have rediculous amounts of new total testosterone we are ready for stage 3. Making sure SHBG does not bind to and render useless all of our beautiful new testosterone. That's right testosterone is great, but it's free unbound testosterone that really builds the muscle and powers up the libido. So we use the most amazing free test liberator known in nature so that most of this testosterone remains free and unbound so we can get the results we demand.

    Macuna pruriens (l-dopa)- This is a great test booster in it's own right as well as dopamine but what really adds such dimension to this formula is it's ability to produce lots of GROWTH HORMONE. What goes better with test than good old GH ? Nothing! It is the perfect compliment and with macuna pruriens we get incredible amounts of GH to further your gains and fat loss, not to mention the tremendous sense of well being!

    Zinc aspartate- For good measure we round it off with ZA, also needed to manufacture testosterone and not to mention it's also great for the immune system etc.

    Vitamin D3- High vitamin D level = high testosterone levels. Now research states that vitamin D increases the male sex hormone testosterone, they discovered that increased amounts of vitamin D (greater than 30 mug/l) were associated with substantially higher amounts of testosterone. Vitamin D3 is a vital component to achieving high testosterone levels.

    This stuff is SO tempermental and almost all bulbine that will be harvested will be totally or just about totally ineffective. A special method of preserving everything through extraction process was devised, that alone took a while. Basically ALL of the typical modern extraction techniques remove almost all of the sterols and sterolins from the plant just in an effort to improve shelf life!Problem with most bulbine is the sterolins are dissipated within 8hrs of harvest almost all bulbine they had picked up and tested from various sources had NO sterolins (also known as glucosides). That's what separates us from the rest. It was an incredibly long process, but we wanted nothing but the best.

    This is exactly what you have been waiting for, for all these years since the inception of the test booster category, but like you, we want to see the results on our own testers and their bloodwork from the finished product. while concurrently reducing estrogen an almost perfect amount (35%) all without destroying your HPTA axis (actually building it up). I would say that would be the most significant advance there has ever been in that department, synthetic or natural. SO as luck would have it you will be the FIRST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD to get your hands on this awesome development!


    This product has it in it, and jumpin on a couple bottles when released and see what happens.....great results from all other APS products so igot high hopes for this

  31. New Member
    mikaveli06's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  303 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    263
    Answers
    0

    By the way, i copied and paste that write up not my words

  32. New Member
    MetaBeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    60
    Posts
    74
    Answers
    0

    Pretty strong statement. You're right, APS CN is no joke so we'll have to see if this is up to snuff.

  33. Elite Member
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,510
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by MetaBeta View Post
    Ok Guys, I appreciate the input. Made up my mind I will go for the Omega Bogo at the planet. It's great to hear of a product that so many folks get a definite postive response...no wondering if it's workin!! Awesome, Thanx)
    How'd this work out for you MB?

  34. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,138
    Answers
    8

    Just one thing I felt like adding to this thread even tho its not really relevant...

    A lot of people complain about studies being done on rats. Everyone needs to understand that in the USA especially, when testing a new drug/extract/compound/plant a GOOD researcher will test it on an animal model first.

    The rat or mouse is EXTREMELY similar to humans in its metabolic and hormone pathways. They test rats and mice for many reseaons, but this is one of them. Others are there short generation time and high variability.

    So a good researcher isnt going to go get 25 people off the streets and research on them, they are going to get 25 rats from their lab. Thats the SMART thing to do. Supplement companies cannot control if they follow it up with a human study or not, because in a researches eyes the effects on rats are significant enough to make the conclusion they were looking for.

    Most of the time this is true...not always but most of the time.

    Ok end rant
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  35. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Just one thing I felt like adding to this thread even tho its not really relevant...

    A lot of people complain about studies being done on rats. Everyone needs to understand that in the USA especially, when testing a new drug/extract/compound/plant a GOOD researcher will test it on an animal model first.

    The rat or mouse is EXTREMELY similar to humans in its metabolic and hormone pathways. They test rats and mice for many reseaons, but this is one of them. Others are there short generation time and high variability.

    So a good researcher isnt going to go get 25 people off the streets and research on them, they are going to get 25 rats from their lab. Thats the SMART thing to do. Supplement companies cannot control if they follow it up with a human study or not, because in a researches eyes the effects on rats are significant enough to make the conclusion they were looking for.

    Most of the time this is true...not always but most of the time.

    Ok end rant
    Yeah, we all understand that rats are a good starting point, but on quite a few things that have been around years there hasn't even been a low confidence human study done. Even a single 10 individual 30 day study on humans would give a lot more credence than 50 rat studies.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

  36. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,138
    Answers
    8

    Agreed...if only we could convince the researches to do some further studies.

    For researches to maintain their stipends all they are required to do is "research". They dont have to do anything progressive at all...its actually starting to become a problem

    I went to a seminar last year at the university here that discussed how researchers have been abusing the system, basically repeating their old studies but changing 1 thing, or doing a study exactly like an old study using the same model...being lazy.

    This doesnt really apply here though lol
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  37. New Member
    jgassen15's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    226
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Yeah, we all understand that rats are a good starting point, but on quite a few things that have been around years there hasn't even been a low confidence human study done. Even a single 10 individual 30 day study on humans would give a lot more credence than 50 rat studies.
    It would be great if companies that released a new product published bloods on their human studies, or at least made an attempt at a write-up. I'm really tired of companies resorting to independent bloods when asked if there is accessible research on a product.

    I realize this would be more expensive and delay the time it got to the consumer, but even a 10 person, non-peer reviewed article would grant confidence to some of us. Or if all beta testers had to submit their independent bloods collectively and they could issue a write-up. That would still be more conclusive evidence than pharmacetuical companies give us e.g. the latest faked trials on Celebrex revealed.

    Having said all that, I'd still take the situation we have now over FDA regulation. And as far as fadogia goes, I get GI distress from it, but I started dosing very low, took it with food, worked my way up, and love it. My muscles are noticeably fuller, even during the week off I took, and my balls are twice the size of Hilary Clinton's.

  38. Senior Member
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jgassen15 View Post
    It would be great if companies that released a new product published bloods on their human studies, or at least made an attempt at a write-up. I'm really tired of companies resorting to independent bloods when asked if there is accessible research on a product.

    I realize this would be more expensive and delay the time it got to the consumer, but even a 10 person, non-peer reviewed article would grant confidence to some of us. Or if all beta testers had to submit their independent bloods collectively and they could issue a write-up. That would still be more conclusive evidence than pharmacetuical companies give us e.g. the latest faked trials on Celebrex revealed.

    Having said all that, I'd still take the situation we have now over FDA regulation. And as far as fadogia goes, I get GI distress from it, but I started dosing very low, took it with food, worked my way up, and love it. My muscles are noticeably fuller, even during the week off I took, and my balls are twice the size of Hilary Clinton's.
    does it stimulate the testes directly to produce testosterone?

  39. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,882
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by MetaBeta View Post
    Pretty strong statement. You're right, APS CN is no joke so we'll have to see if this is up to snuff.
    Mesomorph and CN has made a big statement on how effective our products are. I can't wait to get the fat burning promo up so everyone can give our fat burner line a try.

    btw Testalensis 100 is now at Nutraplanet and at a great price of $37.99 http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...0-75-caps.html


    Not only does it contain Bulbine and Fadogia but other great ingredients to help increase test and GH levels such as Mucuna Pruriens (standarized L-Dopa 50%, Urtica dioca, Zinc aspartate and Vitamin D3. This is an amazing formula and a bunch of logs should be popping up soon enough.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

  40. Senior Member
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Mesomorph and CN has made a big statement on how effective our products are. I can't wait to get the fat burning promo up so everyone can give our fat burner line a try.

    btw Testalensis 100 is now at Nutraplanet and at a great price of $37.99 http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...0-75-caps.html


    Not only does it contain Bulbine and Fadogia but other great ingredients to help increase test and GH levels such as Mucuna Pruriens (standarized L-Dopa 50%, Urtica dioca, Zinc aspartate and Vitamin D3. This is an amazing formula and a bunch of logs should be popping up soon enough.
    this post amounts to nothing more than advertising.

    wheres the moderators?

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Bulk Fadogia Agrestis
    By ralph4u2c in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 01:06 PM
  2. How come no one can source Fadogia agrestis ?
    By Oswizle in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-22-2008, 06:53 PM
  3. Fadogia Agrestis??
    By PowerHouse555 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 11:04 PM
  4. Whatever happened to Fadogia Agrestis?
    By chainsaw in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 09:44 AM
  5. Turk 20% and Fadogia Agrestis
    By jdev in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-02-2007, 01:43 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in