Best available Aromatase Inhibitor (AI)?

BillyBoy5885

Awards
I am looking for the best AI out there right now. I have read multiple threads on this subject but they all seem to be old enough where the products they recommend are no longer for sale anywhere.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am looking for the best AI out there right now. I have read multiple threads on this subject but they all seem to be old enough where the products they recommend are no longer for sale anywhere.
Depends whether you're looking for - a hormonal or natural AI.

For example, hormonal:
* 6-Bromo
* 6-oxo
* Formestane
* ATD

For example, natural:
* Erase
* Triazole
* T-911
* Sustain Alpha

~Rosie~

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depending on what you are looking for, you might be interested in know that Formestane is back in stock! Limited left, but a great grab :)

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
11oxo ai? hmm

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
Triazole been gettin some really good reviews latley, that would definitly be worth looking into, very solid products with blood works to prove it. Also Hard FX has a pretty good AI effect with a solid dose of 7-methoxyisoflavone, but its more of an overall testosterone booster.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i thought 6 oxo was natrual??
Androstenetrione (4-androstene- 3,6,17-trione; androst-4- ene-3,6,17-trione), also known as 6-OXO, is a suicidal inhibitor of the enzyme aromatase. Aromatase is the enzyme responsible for the conversion of androgens such as testosterone to estrogens. Inhibition of this enzyme generally results in a lower production of estrogen, and because testosterone is a precursor to estrogen, this signals the body to produce more testosterone as a substrate for estrogen production in an attempt to bring estrogen levels back to normal. 6-OXO was one of the earliest discovered aromatase inhibitors, and it has been demonstrated to significantly increase testosterone levels without short-term adverse effects.

by Patrick Arnold.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
i remember PA saying that he was trying to get 6 oxo passed as a natrual supp?

Unclebuck

Awards
Formestane. More specificall, topical formestane by Competitive Edge Labs. While there are other things that will probably work, I know this does. I've seen it used with some pretty harsh stuff.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Exemestane. Little to no effect on lipids, controls and lowers SHBG, controls E2. What more could you ask for from an ai? Perhaps a cheaper price tag, but that's about it.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love Primordial Performance's Formestane. I really want to try Triazole. Really liking the feedback on it.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exemestane. Little to no effect on lipids, controls and lowers SHBG, controls E2. What more could you ask for from an ai? Perhaps a cheaper price tag, but that's about it.
No ****! Lol what is it with the price of exemestane compared to other ancillary medications from the same source.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I love Primordial Performance's Formestane. I really want to try Triazole. Really liking the feedback on it.
The feedback for it has been excellent. At the risk of sounding ****y, we knew it would! Thats what happens when you study and test the design over an entire year.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

For example, hormonal:
* 6-Bromo
* 6-oxo
* Formestane
* ATD

For example, natural:
* Erase
* Triazole
* T-911
* Sustain Alpha

~Rosie~
Quoted for emphasis. Erase is very powerful considering it's OTC. Formestane is always great because it can give you somewhat of an "on".

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bahahaha. i like erase. sustain alpha, IMO, is a great product all around also.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established

For example, hormonal:
* 6-Bromo
* 6-oxo
* Formestane
* ATD

For example, natural:
* Erase
* Triazole
* T-911
* Sustain Alpha

~Rosie~

I don't understand this distinction, at all. Right off the bat, T-911 is a terrible supp that does nothing, so get rid of that. Sustain alpha is resveratrol, which is a limited AI with some SERM properties - Probably good for a test boost but I wouldn't trust it at all with real AI duties of gyno prevention and checking estrogen rebound. Triazole is a good T-booster, but how much of it is due to AI activity? We don't really know. Again, wouldn't trust it with AI duty post cycle, for instance.

Erase, while natural (DEA compliance!) is really not any different than the hormonals you listed - Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione is the formula for erase, looks hormonal to me.

Now that we have the bad information out of the way, we can discuss the one thing that really matters in an AI - strength. Everyone knows letrozole is the absolute worst about taking estrogen levels to zero, which plays havoc with lots of health parameters. I find that 6-bromo also has a very very low stabilization level and must be dosed carefully.

ATD binds to estrogen receptors in the brain and can harm libido and should be disqualified.

6-oxo was similar to ERASE, both of which have good profiles for lowering E without cratering it. Formestane is probably more anabolic than any of these, and also shows activity increasing IGF-1.

6-bromo is the strongest OTC aromatase inhibitor and is quite cheap. For PCT/on cycle duty that you can set and forget, I'll take Erase. For a standalone, formestane will be the most anabolic.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Formastanozol, Erase, Triazole, PhytoSerms 347

Research chem: Exemestane (Aromasin)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't understand this distinction, at all. Right off the bat, T-911 is a terrible supp that does nothing, so get rid of that. Sustain alpha is resveratrol, which is a limited AI with some SERM properties - Probably good for a test boost but I wouldn't trust it at all with real AI duties of gyno prevention and checking estrogen rebound. Triazole is a good T-booster, but how much of it is due to AI activity? We don't really know. Again, wouldn't trust it with AI duty post cycle, for instance.

Erase, while natural (DEA compliance!) is really not any different than the hormonals you listed - Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione is the formula for erase, looks hormonal to me.

Now that we have the bad information out of the way, we can discuss the one thing that really matters in an AI - strength. Everyone knows letrozole is the absolute worst about taking estrogen levels to zero, which plays havoc with lots of health parameters. I find that 6-bromo also has a very very low stabilization level and must be dosed carefully.

ATD binds to estrogen receptors in the brain and can harm libido and should be disqualified.

6-oxo was similar to ERASE, both of which have good profiles for lowering E without cratering it. Formestane is probably more anabolic than any of these, and also shows activity increasing IGF-1.

6-bromo is the strongest OTC aromatase inhibitor and is quite cheap. For PCT/on cycle duty that you can set and forget, I'll take Erase. For a standalone, formestane will be the most anabolic.
There's not much to understand - I was simply giving examples of different AIs and products with AI properties, hormonal and natural. Whether you agree with my examples or not is irrelevant. As far as your opinion on the examples I gave - it is just that: An opinion, and no one is going to share the same one.

~Rosie~

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
I'm just saying it isn't a good metric with which to evaluate an aromatase inhibitor - "natural" tends to carry connotations of safety and weakness, but that isn't necessarily the case.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
I like CEL Formestane.

I think that stuff is damn near as sweet as gold!

Seriously - it just works.