DAA & Stoked ?

Markum1

Markum1

Awards
I wanted to get some input on how well DAA and Stoked would work as a stack? all thoughts welcome.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wanted to get some input on how well DAA and Stoked would work as a stack? all thoughts welcome.
Anabolic Innovations is a great company. I can't speak for stoked myself, but I'm sure it's quality.

What DAA are you using? TCF-1 from Primordial will guarantee great absorption and also, it tastes like CANDY. Seriously.

What are your goals with the stack? Can't really tell you how it'll work for you if you don't tell use what you want to do with it :biggthumpup:

Markum1

Markum1

Awards
Sorry, i have Nutra's bulk DAA. I wanted to try and add some lean mass.

Markum1

Markum1

Awards
i also have Inhibit E and Activate Xtreme if you those might make a better stack with the DAA.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive never tried Stoked, but I imagine it would be a good stack. A lot of people run TestoPro and DAA as well and like it. I always suggest to take some Erase when taking DAA

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
You should try it and let us know how it goes.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Activate Xtreme stacked with Stoked has been a very popular stack over at BB.com for a couple of years now (probably for the same reasons TestoPRO + Stoked is stacked). Add in DAA with some sort of AI and you have a stack that both increases test and reduces/regulates estrogen through many different pathways.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Activate Xtreme stacked with Stoked has been a very popular stack over at BB.com for a couple of years now (probably for the same reasons TestoPRO + Stoked is stacked). Add in DAA with some sort of AI and you have a stack that both increases test and reduces/regulates estrogen through many different pathways.
TestoPRO/Stoked/DAA/Erase= totally sick!!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TestoPRO/Stoked/DAA/Erase= totally sick!!!!
Would be an effective stack.

redraider, there is no need for personal attacks - Don is a respectable member of this forum and if you joined specifically for this, please take your harassment elsewhere,

~Rosie~