Pre workout ?
- 01-24-2011, 04:02 PM
- 01-24-2011, 04:20 PM
* Assault (there is a stim-free version being released soon, and since Assault is the best preworkout product out there, period, IMO, a stim-free version will be fine as well)
* Pre Max (creatine-free preworkout)
* Drive (a testosterone booster with definite endurance enhancements)
* Cre-02 (a creatine product - no bloat - that aids with oxygen utilization, endurance, strength, recovery, etc.)
So many other products you could use - you don't have to look at SPECIFIC preworkout products.
Just so you know, your preworkout product is NOT going to be the cause of your gaining those 15 pounds - a higher caloric intake versus expenditure is the primary reason. Some bloating, food and water weight could also be another reason, but do not blame the supplement.
- 01-24-2011, 07:32 PM
definitely pre max or ultima, premax if you want no creatine at all
01-24-2011, 07:53 PM
pre workout was cause of my weight gain. I gained about 15 pounds. I was stronger than ever also. KNow some muscle gain was apperant but not that much. As soon as I was off supplement i was back down to normal weight
01-24-2011, 07:55 PM
01-24-2011, 09:18 PM
01-24-2011, 09:20 PM
I can't imagine that a preworkout supplement caused you to gain that much weight. I'm going to go with Rosie on this one - maybe you hold a lot of extra water due to creatine?
01-24-2011, 09:26 PM
01-24-2011, 11:05 PM
01-25-2011, 12:00 AM
I'd give hemavol a look; its non-stim and does not contain creatine so you will not bloat. It works by increasing plasma volume to induce pumps in addition to vasodilation.
01-25-2011, 01:57 AM
01-25-2011, 09:48 PM
01-25-2011, 09:57 PM
01-25-2011, 10:01 PM
01-25-2011, 10:18 PM
The Official Product Request Thread
According to our CSM, NP hasn't placed an order in awhile. Maybe they should add a new item to their order.
"I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
01-25-2011, 10:31 PM
if you also want a nice little stack, try RPM and Drive.
and as rosie said, you will NOT gain 15 pounds off of a pre workout SUPPLEMENT. you would be lucky to get that off of H drol....your diet is where you see the results.
01-25-2011, 11:36 PM
01-26-2011, 03:33 PM
I believe it was water weight that made me gain that much?? Why I ask question to begin with bc it wasn't my diet. Had be creatine so wanted to know if there was a stim free preworkout that won't give me all the water weight
01-27-2011, 12:45 PM
I'm not familiar with any other preworkouts that would fit this description other than maybe something like Poseidon or maybe a product like Corygen V02 from MST. Not gonna be the same type of preworkout that you're probably used to with those two products.
Similar Forum Threads
- By nattydisaster in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 57Last Post: 07-13-2010, 12:08 AM
- By nattydisaster in forum NutraplanetReplies: 0Last Post: 04-19-2010, 05:17 PM
- By silverSurfer in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 06-24-2008, 05:40 AM
- By Flaw in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-14-2007, 10:52 AM
- By sugashane in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-26-2004, 01:13 PM