creating my own PCT

Innov8004

Innov8004

Awards
Hey guys i was thinking to create my own post cycle therapy. What do you think about this

Trans-Resveratol
Tribulus
Grape Seed Extract
or
7-methoxyflavone
tribulus
Grape Seed Extract

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
i think it's **** and you should get a cheap and easily available serm

Innov8004

Innov8004

Awards
Already have SERM, looking for something to add to it

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
You don't need to. PCT products are a scam, although libido can be increased with something containing fenugreek (I use NOW fenugreek in PCT, but HCGenerate is popular)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You don't need to. PCT products are a scam, although libido can be increased with something containing fenugreek (I use NOW fenugreek in PCT, but HCGenerate is popular)
PCT products aren't a scam. There are many components to PCT and people can choose to ignore them or address them. What you stated is just popular bro-lore.

Cortisol needs to be controlled post cycle. The testes need to be sensitized to LH post cycle. HDL needs to come up and LDL needs to lower. Some SERMs lower IGF-1 and GH levels, so that needs to be addressed. Toxicity of the steroids and some SERMs needs to also be addressed.

Primordial is always going to guarantee quality products. Plenty of people have used the Testosterone Replacement Stack successfully. Low to moderate dosing of a SERM will guarantee a great post cycle.

Here's a decent article from Primordial about SERM usage: Nolva/Clomid article

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
The article you linked is bull****, actually. SERMs don't cause cancer in humans, despite what rat studies say. It's just a way for companies to move more product. Clomid is the perfect thing to use in PCT, and HCG should be used according to the swale (Dr. Crisler) protocol for every cycle. I don't think anyone has shown cortisol increasing after a cycle, that's just speculation that it overshoots and causes catabolism. If you want to keep gains, SARMs are far better than cortisol control products.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The article you linked is bull****, actually. SERMs don't cause cancer in humans, despite what rat studies say. It's just a way for companies to move more product. Clomid is the perfect thing to use in PCT, and HCG should be used according to the swale (Dr. Crisler) protocol for every cycle. I don't think anyone has shown cortisol increasing after a cycle, that's just speculation that it overshoots and causes catabolism. If you want to keep gains, SARMs are far better than cortisol control products.
Most studies are done on rats. There's a reason they aren't done on humans. That's because, you know, sometimes they cause cancer. Want to prove they don't cause cancer? Be my guest. In the meantime, I'll be over here not getting cancer.

Thought I also might mention that the article does recommend SERMs at low dose, and to keep toxicity levels low, to use the TRS to supplement the SERM.

Btw, Titanium and Phytotest are far better Fenugreek supplements than HCGenerate, and I believe they are much more cost efficient.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I think some clomid or nolva is more then nuff (clomid over nolva if you can). but for extra help i also rec, toco-8 (great vitE blend), hcgenerate, sustain alpha.
will help your body out with HDL/LDL, recovery of testies, labido ect..

but stick to basics dont waste your $ on a boat load of crap.(not saying what you posted is crap) just soem peeps goa bit over board with supps when they should be spending it on food or "deit " supps like whey ect.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think some clomid or nolva is more then nuff (clomid over nolva if you can). but for extra help i also rec, toco-8 (great vitE blend), hcgenerate, sustain alpha.
will help your body out with HDL/LDL, recovery of testies, labido ect..

but stick to basics dont waste your $ on a boat load of crap.(not saying what you posted is crap) just soem peeps goa bit over board with supps when they should be spending it on food or "deit " supps like whey ect.
I agree, but if they're already spending money on anabolics, I can only assume they are going to spend enough money on PCT as well to ensure a decent recovery.