PCT for Natadrol? What?

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Why do I keep seeing people saying they used PCT for Natadrol? I was under the impression it was a tribulus product. Even on LG's website it says to use PCT. I used Tribulus AS part of my PCT a couple of times. Why is it that people are using PCT? What are they even using? How can a "natural" test booster suppress test production?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Because Natadrol suppresses the HPTA. When I used it, it had androgenic side effects, and shutdown is one of them. It does require a PCT

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Damn man. I was wanting to take it. I don't know if I wanna deal with all that though. Are we talking about taking a real SERM here?? Or just like OTC stuff. I think I saw a stack that LG sold that came with Natadrol, Formadrol, and that GHenerate stuff...which I don't know much about. Would that Formadrol be enough when you came off of the Natadrol?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sides are min at that almost none. Theres nothing to worry on that. I would suggest u take t-911 with natadrol and formadrol for pct...Worked great for me

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
T-911 to help keep suppression down? I've never really used any LG products. I don't know why, just always had my eyes on other stuff. Trying to keep my lifting natural now though. Imade some mistakes when I was too young and stupid, using prohormones. I still used good PCT and everything. Just wasn't ready. I'm just trying to find a good, natural product, that will help me make the most of my lifting, as well as giving gains that are easy to maintain and will not keep me from making gains afterward.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Only side effect I got from natadrol was a little bit of a breakout and that was it. Formadrol will be fine or a pct.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Only side effect I got from natadrol was a little bit of a breakout and that was it. Formadrol will be fine or a pct.
Did you mean to type OR a PCT? Or were you typing FOR a PCT and missed the F?

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. Is this a little too strong for someone who's probably not real close at all to his potential? Or is it cool since it's natural? I'm thinking of taking it myself, but my buddy who trains with me has been reading about those stupid "legal steroids" website things where they have stacks for like $400. I think he believes I'm just telling him not to buy it cause he'll start getting stronger than me or something. He also mentions taking steroids. This guy has probably lifted 5 total months in his life and it's been spread out quite a bit. He's 45 lbs heavier than me, yet weaker than me in all lifts. I tell him that he really doesn't need anything. With his size he will surpass my strength levels in no time with regular training (I'm a naturally small guy. Small bones, joints, etc.) I just want to get him hyped up on this because he's taken steroids before. Some guy he trained with for a few months gave them to him. Some type of injectable. He didn't know what kind. No PCT. Ridiculous. So I'm trying to get him hyped up on something natural that will allow him to keep his gains.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LG Sciences 2
Supplements 1
LG Sciences 16
Supplements 26
Supplements 25