Stacking Erase + DAA + T-Force
- 01-23-2011, 03:34 PM
- 01-24-2011, 08:10 AM
Seems like a decent stack.
Personally, for the added synergy I'm going with erase+daa+testabolanV2 (or you could substitute activate xtreme, it was just more expensive).
Erase - AI/anti-cort
DAA - ...
TestabolanV2/Activate Xtreme - SHBG lowering (incr free test), dopaminergic (decr prolactin) + other goodies (not why I'm stacking it though, stacking for the added synergy with Erase and DAA)
I had thought about throwing a fadogia product in there, but I just couldn't find one that would fit my budget.
- 01-24-2011, 09:08 AM
01-24-2011, 09:14 AM
Anti-E, Anti-prl, Anti-SHBG on top of DAA, seems to me the optimal way to incr free test without the rest of the HTPA getting out of whack.
01-24-2011, 09:52 AM
01-24-2011, 10:57 AM
Good call. I just saw that TestabolanV2 is on sale at another site we frequent so I'll point him to that.
01-25-2011, 02:14 PM
Nutraplanet has TCF-1 (DAA,) for 24.99 right now. It's about 10 dollars less than Test Force 2 and you get about the same number of servings. 24 servings in TCF-1 vs 26 sevings in TestForce2. Liquid or powder, Either way you can't go wrong.
"I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
Similar Forum Threads
- By adamlau in forum PESReplies: 7Last Post: 07-17-2011, 12:15 PM
- By hsk in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-26-2011, 02:51 PM
- By ALopezJr in forum PESReplies: 3Last Post: 04-01-2011, 05:00 PM
- By nattydisaster in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 109Last Post: 10-28-2010, 09:11 AM
- By WeaponX1984 in forum Celtic LabsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-09-2009, 05:50 AM