Avant Labs Lipoderm Ultra or Lipoderm-Y?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Hey guys, i hope you can help me:

I am not sure, if I order Lipoderm-Y or Lipoderm-Ultra. There is nowhere the yohimbine-dose of Lipoderm-Ultra!
    Lipoderm-Y contains 3g Yohimbine per bottle, but how much contains Lipoderm-Ultra? The minimal increase of the price doesn't matter me, but I dont know if Lipoderm-Ultra contains lesser yohimbine!!
    So what can you say about the yohimbine-dose of Lipoderm-Ultra?

2. is this stuff even made anymore?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    is this stuff even made anymore?
    Lipo-U is still in production. Not sure if Lipo-Y is, though.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Lipo-U is still in production. Not sure if Lipo-Y is, though.
    THey both are...and the yohimbine content is identical. Lipo ultra is by far the superior formula.
    •   

5. Thank you! Orderer one.

Challenging question....I got "1 Million Scoville Chili Extract" at home, should I try to enchange the Lipoderm-creme with some drops? Or is this senseless/risky?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus7 View Post
    Thank you! Orderer one.

Challenging question....I got "1 Million Scoville Chili Extract" at home, should I try to enchange the Lipoderm-creme with some drops? Or is this senseless/risky?
    Remember bud:

CLEAN DIET
    TRAIN HARD
    GOOD MENTAL ATTITUDE
    GET LEAN AND SHREDD

enjoy

7. Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus7 View Post
    Thank you! Orderer one.

It would be a step towards Eviscerate, and is very effective - if greasy. If you have a good tolerance for pain, it is extremely effective.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

8. Thank you!

I know the Pepper-Extract, pain will be no problem. I think I will start with one drop per day, then if it is acceptable I will increase the dosage (I think it will boost the blood circulation like hell, right?)

Any ideas how much I should dose, if the side effects are acceptable for me?

@MAxximal: Not need to remember, but thank you.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus7 View Post
    Thank you!

I know the Pepper-Extract, pain will be no problem. I think I will start with one drop per day, then if it is acceptable I will increase the dosage (I think it will boost the blood circulation like hell, right?)

Any ideas how much I should dose, if the side effects are acceptable for me?

@MAxximal: Not need to remember, but thank you.
    It does way more than just increase blood circulation, but yes it will.

I would add about 1/4 of an ounce to a full bottle and see how that striked you.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LipoDerm Ultra from Avant Labs
    By WAHCHING in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 12:27 PM
  2. Old Avant Labs Lipoderm Ultra, still good?
    By silverSurfer in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 08:25 PM