IForce parent firm pleads guilty in steroid probe - AnabolicMinds.com

IForce parent firm pleads guilty in steroid probe

1. Banned

Exclamation IForce parent firm pleads guilty in steroid probe

By: The Associated Press 01/21/11 10:18 AM

A supplement company investigated by the Food and Drug Administration has pleaded guilty to manufacturing and distributing steroid-tainted supplements.

Tribravus Enterprises, which does business as IForce Nutrition in California, agreed to a deal that would require it to pay a $125,000 fine for pleading guilty to the felony charge.

The charges resulted from a search warrant executed in 2009 that allowed FDA investigators to search the headquarters of xxxxxxxxx, a company based in Idaho that distributed the IForce products. The affidavit filed for the search warrant listed more than 60 products sold by the company that contained five controlled substances or designer steroids.

2. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation

Thats it? 125k?
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.

who cares! I FORCE KICKS BUTT!
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Never saw anything from Iforce that really interested me.
  5. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well they do have shiny packages...
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Well they do have shiny packages...
    We're talking about the supps, and not the reps, right??

I love Iforce.
    And yeah that's pretty mild compared to some other companies.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.

dud
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

Wait did they spike their supps or sell DS with correct labeling thete is adiff?
  9. Senior Member

Nothing was spiked. They were selling properly labeled DS.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

wait what happened?
  11. Senior Member

Courtesy of Anthony Roberts Blog:

Iforce Nutrition has just plead guilty to manufacturing steroid-tainted supplements, and agreed to pay a $125,000 fine. This is, to my mind, a huge victory for IForce. The fine and the legal fees are unlikely to add up to half of the profit they’ve earned through the sale of the steroid-tainted supplements. And in fact, they weren’t “tainted” they were supplements that were meant to contain steroids, and were advertised as such. I don’t see anything wrong with this, from a free market perspective.

And of course, the precedent for this case was set when Max Muscle was forced to pay $500,000 in fines, on a estimated profit of $11,000,000 (they paid half a million bucks in fines and earned eleven million, leaving them with over ten million dollars in profits, minus legal fees).

Sounds like a good deal to me.

Jan. 21, 2011, 10:18 a.m. EST
    Associated Press

BOISE, Idaho (AP) — A supplement company investigated by the Food and Drug Administration has pleaded guilty to manufacturing and distributing steroid-tainted supplements.

Tribravus Enterprises, which does business as IForce Nutrition in California, agreed to a deal that would require it to pay a $125,000 fine for pleading guilty to the felony charge.

The charges resulted from a search warrant executed in 2009 that allowed FDA investigators to search the headquarters of bodybuilding.com, a company based in Idaho that distributed the IForce products. The affidavit filed for the search warrant listed more than 60 products sold by the company that contained five controlled substances or designer steroids.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

x2 wut
    CELTIC LABS REP
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

i didn't know iforce sold roids?
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    Nothing was spiked. They were selling properly labeled DS.
    Thank you!

We got "talked to" for selling protodrol, then no father more down the road, other companies can sell it but we can not.

All I will say for now, the situation is just ridiculous. What I will say is that we complied with all of their demands and completely transformed our supplement line-up to Non-PH/DS related products.

BTW, I had no clue that we even made more than 60 different products lol.. I must be reading something wrong there.
  15. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm View Post
    The charges resulted from a search warrant executed in 2009 that allowed FDA investigators to search the headquarters of xxxxxxxxx, a company based in Idaho that distributed the IForce products. The affidavit filed for the search warrant listed more than 60 products sold by the company that contained five controlled substances or designer steroids.
    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

BTW, I had no clue that we even made more than 60 different products lol.. I must be reading something wrong there.
    There likley talking about a distributor, that distributed Iforce and other companies products.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.

Thank you!

We got "talked to" for selling protodrol, then no father more down the road, other companies can sell it but we can not.

That's bogus!

How is that justified?
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

I'm I missing something? The I Force products were properly labeled. They just happened to get caught up in the Body Building.com raid. Why are they getting flamed by other company reps. Don't their companys sell the same types of products or did at one time. Or are affliated with other companies that did or do now? Excuse me if I am wrong or misinformed.
  18. New Member

Reading through Dr. Catlin's blog makes me think we will see a lot more of this.. Look at the posts made for the last 3 months.. It looks like the FDA has issued some more severe warnings in the last couple of months.. And he just sent some CEL samples to the FDA and DEA..

http://thecatlinperspective.wordpress.com/
  19. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    ................Courtesy of Anthony Roberts Blog:
    .............................. ..............
    And of course, the precedent for this case was set when Max Muscle was forced to pay $500,000 in fines, on a estimated profit of $11,000,000 (they paid half a million bucks in fines and earned eleven million, leaving them with over ten million dollars in profits, minus legal fees).

Sounds like a good deal to me.
    For the record, Im not criticizing, making fun of or judging anyone, but I was eluding to this perspective, I have no idea what iforce made, but I was a little surprised by the small number of the fine based on what profit I imagine they made.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

I'm glad the Federal Government and the FDA is all over this ****. By God - I feel SAFE now! In fact, I like this so much I'm willing to give up more of my liberties to ensure the federal government can protect me from myself.

Thanks FEDS! BIG THUMBS UP!!

/sarcasm
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    I'm glad the Federal Government and the FDA is all over this ****. By God - I feel SAFE now! In fact, I like this so much I'm willing to give up more of my liberties to ensure the federal government can protect me from myself.

Thanks FEDS! BIG THUMBS UP!!

/sarcasm
    Next thing you know, people will be buying fina from vet stores and making their own gear!!! Dear God!!! Help us FDA!!!
  22. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thank you!

I think they were more interested in the 1,4AD and such- correct??

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Next thing you know, people will be buying fina from vet stores and making their own gear!!! Dear God!!! Help us FDA!!!
    You are aware that tons of people already do this, aren't you? There are recipes all over AAS boards on how to convert fina pellets to tren safely and effectively. You can also do this with synovex or however you spell it to make a testosterone.
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

You are aware that tons of people already do this, aren't you? There are recipes all over AAS boards on how to convert fina pellets to tren safely and effectively. You can also do this with synovex or however you spell it to make a testosterone.
    I was being sarcastic lol.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

I was being sarcastic lol.
    oo lol aite! Just checkin! Im sure there are tons of people right now scratching there heads after reading our posts
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

They must be on Beta Alanine lol...
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

They must be on Beta Alanine lol...

RECOVERBRO

•   

Similar Forum Threads