Depression Meds while taking Deiselbolan v2.0?

M

MscottG

Awards
On the bottle (Deiselbolan v2.0) it reads that if taking depression, anxiety, and seizure meds I should consult my physician. What do you guys think? I take these meds simply for nerve pain in my back from a sporting accident years ago.

Cymbalta 90mg Daily This is a general anxiety med and nerve pain med.
Lyrica 150mg Daily This is a seizure med but I take it for nerve pain.
Xanax 1mg daily You know what this is.

What are your thoughts? And please don't say consult my physician, because I'm not.

S

spogiderbaer

Awards
Hey dude,

if you could post all the ingredients of Deiselbolan V2.0 i may can help you.

greetings spogi

EDIT:

I found out you were talking about DIESelbolan so the ingredients are Dymethazine and M-LMG.

I think it is mentioned to consult your physician if you use any medication , because the symptoms (anxiety,depression etc) could get worse. I dont think it is mentioned because of negative interaction effects between Dieselbolan and other medications.

Your daily medication should keep working but it is always possible to get your symptoms worse if you use OR stop some kind of prohormones/steroids.
Some people react with high anxiety to some anabolics. What should be kept in mind is that after using steroids your system is out of balance which also can effect your pain experience.

I dont think that your meds do not work anymore if using Dieselbolan, but it could be possible that while using Dieselbolan or stopping use, your pain could get worse for a while. This should not be due to less effectivity of your meds but due to possible higher pain experience (though system is out of balance -> effects your thoughts -> effects pain etc).

Another fact is, that some medications or OTC products slow done the working of some enzyms. It is important to know the pharmacogenetics of Dymethazine, M-LMG, Cymbalta, Lyrica and Xanax. If you use some PCT product, you should know their pharmacogenetics as well.

One example: If you use Sertraline (SSRI; antidepressant), which is breaked down by P450-enzymes, you should not use piperine, naringin etc, as these compounds will slow down p450-enzymes. The problem is that Sertraline cant get breaked down as usual so the plasma level in your body is "much" higher as it would be without piperine etc. You could get intoxicated.

So if you do know what the pharmacogenetics of all those substances are, you can figure out yourself what could happen in the worst case. If you do not have this knowledge i would really ask your physican ;).

greetings Spogi

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
So if you do know what the pharmacogenetics of all those substances are, you can figure out yourself what could happen in the worst case.

I agree. You can't exactly know for sure what the interation will be with your meds. Most likely a Dr. will tell you don't combine something with that warning cause even he don't know. Your body could react any way and everyones will be different even on the same meds. There's not studies out there for this kind of information. What's the risk vs reward? HIGH risk, little if any reward.

S

spogiderbaer

Awards
Yes, the interaction could be a great problem. There are 5 substances in the game + PCT. As i mentioned above there are nowadays a lot of products out there which include stuff that especially is in there to slow down the breakdown of other substances.

greetigs Spogi

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hormonals+ antidepressants= lose.

S

spogiderbaer

Awards
Well, in general it does not have to be a problem. Is depends on the combination and on your own knowledge about each compound you slick.

greetings Spogi

M

MscottG

Awards
Thanks guys. It's been helpful. I'll look into the make-up of my substances. If the pain increases I will post again. Thanks again

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
You have already been helped, but I will chime in anyway...if you are taking prescription anti-depressants you do not toy around with hormonal susbtances...period. The main reason is that any shift in your hormones could lead to a potential psychotic break or mania. Additionally, my advice comes from being involved in the field of psychology.

Honestly, if you need to a good point of reference...Chris Benoit. His story was tragic, but it wasn't the steroids he was using that caused him to kill his family and then commit suicide...he played with fire...he was taking anti-depressants and other prescription meds along with steroids. I would suspect that what happened was that he had a huge hormonal shift take place and had a bad interaction from all of the meds he was using and as a result he suffered a psychotic break, similar to what happens to a person with schizophrenia.

In other words, the moral of the story is...be safe and don't risk it.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
I take these meds simply for nerve pain in my back from a sporting accident years ago.

Cymbalta 90mg Daily This is a general anxiety med and nerve pain med.
Lyrica 150mg Daily This is a seizure med but I take it for nerve pain.
Xanax 1mg daily You know what this is.
SamBoz19, does this sentence weigh in on your answer?

MscottG, as a neck injury victim, I have some insight on what SamBoz19 has posted even though I was taking Neurontin instead of Lyrica. In short, I nutted the FACK UP one day after only about 3-4 days on Neurontin. But, if you have been on the Lyrica for a while now then you may be at the point where you have assessed if you are going to have any of the bad sides associated with these types of meds.

FWIW, a VERY minor problem pissed me off and I lost it. Of course, being depressed due to the career ending neck injury did not help. I tore the storm door off the back of my house, smashed the glass out of it, and could not stop myself until it was destroyed and in small less than 12" pieces. As an added bonus, my wife and kid got to watch. :02:

After I removed the glass and bandaged up my hand, I did some research and found online documentation of users reporting "fits of rage" as a potential side effect of Neurontin. The listed side effects posted by the manufacturer for Lyrica are very similar to Neurontin. I flushed the entire bottle that day and cleaned up the mess from my door. I have never had an episode remotely like this before or since.

The reason that I am sharing this embarrassing story is to illustrate what SamBoz posted with a real life example from a person taking the same category of meds for the same reason as you.

PHs/PSs/AASs can all elevate blood pressure and give you anxiety (which is a side effect of Lyrica and likely one of the reasons for the Xanax), even if it's in a positive motivational way. But, add in the unknown quantity of mixing it with hormones and it's a recipe for disaster.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
SamBoz19, does this sentence weigh in on your answer?

MscottG, as a neck injury victim, I have some insight on what SamBoz19 has posted even though I was taking Neurontin instead of Lyrica. In short, I nutted the FACK UP one day after only about 3-4 days on Neurontin. But, if you have been on the Lyrica for a while now then you may be at the point where you have assessed if you are going to have any of the bad sides associated with these types of meds.

FWIW, a VERY minor problem pissed me off and I lost it. Of course, being depressed due to the career ending neck injury did not help. I tore the storm door off the back of my house, smashed the glass out of it, and could not stop myself until it was destroyed and in small less than 12" pieces. As an added bonus, my wife and kid got to watch. :02:

After I removed the glass and bandaged up my hand, I did some research and found online documentation of users reporting "fits of rage" as a potential side effect of Neurontin. The listed side effects posted by the manufacturer for Lyrica are very similar to Neurontin. I flushed the entire bottle that day and cleaned up the mess from my door. I have never had an episode remotely like this before or since.

The reason that I am sharing this embarrassing story is to illustrate what SamBoz posted with a real life example from a person taking the same category of meds for the same reason as you.

PHs/PSs/AASs can all elevate blood pressure and give you anxiety (which is a side effect of Lyrica and likely one of the reasons for the Xanax), even if it's in a positive motivational way. But, add in the unknown quantity of mixing it with hormones and it's a recipe for disaster.
Yes it fits perfectly. Just to explain something, the anxiety issues are tied to cortisol. Whenever cortisol is pushed to extreme limits a person's behavior is dramatically altered and in truth there is no way to predict how they are going to act. Anti-Depressants coupled with steroids are in a sense a mix for a ticking time bomb that could explode like a Nuclear bomb. The sad part is when these psychotic type episodes happen the person is not necessarily conscious of what he or she is doing. In essence, they could kill someone and wouldn't even realize it until the psychotic episode came to a stop and when that happens the person is very likely to become suicidal as a reaction.

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
The sad part is when these psychotic type episodes happen the person is not necessarily conscious of what he or she is doing. In essence, they could kill someone and wouldn't even realize it until the psychotic episode came to a stop and when that happens the person is very likely to become suicidal as a reaction.

-Sean-

Primordial Performance
In my episode, I was very detached, out of body like. It was as if I was hovering above myself watching the insanity. I was coherent enough to tell my wife n kid to stand back (not my exact words) but, I could not stop the door destruction. I was superhuman for a few minutes there and the door had to die. I grabbed it and tore that whole side of the door frame off too, carried it onto the deck and destroyed it with my bare hands. I was in great physical shape at the time and pretty strong for my size. I shudder to think of what I could have done.........when it was over, I was completely humiliated. I can see some people leaning towards the suicidal and especially if they were really deeply depressed before the episode and/or hurt a loved one.