best pump

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Pumps are no indication of the quality of a training session, no (they're more a "feel good/look good" thing, IMO), so one should never focus on this. Your blood vessels can be dilated without you getting a pump.

    ~Rosie~
    Amen

    •   
       


  2. Quote Originally Posted by rojasdave View Post
    mesomorph. by far.
    you know it-love that stuff.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  3. yea it was amazing. im on assault now and love that too.

  4. I see on Nutra that Mesomorph has been disco'd by APS.. Anything compare, or anywhere else I can find it?
    SEMPER FI!!
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    I see on Nutra that Mesomorph has been disco'd by APS.. Anything compare, or anywhere else I can find it?
    nutra i supposed to be carrying aps products soon-starting this coming week i hope!!!!!




    aps is a very hot brand on this forum-can't believe nutra is dragging their feet on picking them up-amazing?????
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  6. I'm curiois what's so uniqye about nitrate, what is it

  7. I just picked up some APS Creatine Nitrate... Been using GLPC for a while. We'll see the verdict soon enough.

  8. Yes pls post on here

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    Yes pls post on here
    I definitely will bro.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by sluggy View Post
    I just picked up some APS Creatine Nitrate... Been using GLPC for a while. We'll see the verdict soon enough.
    I would like to hear your feedback too, and perhaps you can stack the two down the line and let us know how effective it is as well.


  11. looking into this creatine nitrate you speak of

  12. having a pump where the nitric oxide is actually in the muscle can stretch the fascia which is a good benefit.

  13. I have done quite a bit of both by themselves.Creatine nitrate provides a much more noticeable effect on performance for sure.When i ran glycocarn at 6grms/day i felt really good in an overall sense,my recovery and endurance seemed to be enhanced but other then that not too much more of a performance boost.Just remember feeling great the whole time.For glcocarn i think the performance effects are over rated and the general health aspect is under rated.For creatine nitrate....The sh!t just flat out works great.Nothing has ever had such impact on my workouts like creatine nitrate except for "hormonal supplements",i am blown away.So they are both great supplements for very different reasons.

  14. Creatine nitrate is the best I have used.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    having a pump where the nitric oxide is actually in the muscle can stretch the fascia which is a good benefit.
    Which product are you refering too?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by more knowledge View Post
    I have done quite a bit of both by themselves.Creatine nitrate provides a much more noticeable effect on performance for sure.When i ran glycocarn at 6grms/day i felt really good in an overall sense,my recovery and endurance seemed to be enhanced but other then that not too much more of a performance boost.Just remember feeling great the whole time.For glcocarn i think the performance effects are over rated and the general health aspect is under rated.For creatine nitrate....The sh!t just flat out works great.Nothing has ever had such impact on my workouts like creatine nitrate except for "hormonal supplements",i am blown away.So they are both great supplements for very different reasons.
    i know i am gonna get flamed for this, but here goes: i honestly feel that the mesomorph/creatine nitrate combo compares favorably to a ph cycle. the strength and size gains have been incredible. i just simply can't say enough good things about it.



    IT'S GREAT!!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i know i am gonna get flamed for this, but here goes: i honestly feel that the mesomorph/creatine nitrate combo compares favorably to a ph cycle. the strength and size gains have been incredible. i just simply can't say enough good things about it.



    IT'S GREAT!!!!!
    Ok, I am sold on trying C-Nitrate at some point, but this comment is
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i know i am gonna get flamed for this, but here goes: i honestly feel that the mesomorph/creatine nitrate combo compares favorably to a ph cycle. the strength and size gains have been incredible. i just simply can't say enough good things about it.



    IT'S GREAT!!!!!
    Why would you get flamed.Couple guys already made that analogy,plus carl lanore from super human radio said he feels just like he did when he took m1t,when he takes the creatine nitrate.So they beat you to it big t!

  19. thebigt stop TROLLING! hahahahaha

    im reallly debating on CN too, how long does a bottle last

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    thebigt stop TROLLING! hahahahaha

    im reallly debating on CN too, how long does a bottle last
    just for that you are not allowed to try it...




    just kidding.





    how long the bottle lasts depends on how you dose it. for me i use it with mesomorph and use 4 caps pre and 2 caps post. there are 200 caps in a bottle-you do the math.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  21. damn -- NP get this is stock!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    damn -- NP get this is stock!
    seriously.losing alot of biz!

  23. i put in an order for a bottle of creatine nitrate today, to use with my other pwo products. i will use WITH the n o bomb and see what happens.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by blackhorse View Post
    i put in an order for a bottle of creatine nitrate today, to use with my other pwo products. i will use WITH the n o bomb and see what happens.
    enjoy!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  25. controlled labs glycergrow works pretty well for me and its super cheap!

  26. I haven't tried Creatine Nitrate yet but I've yet to get a pump that even compares to 4.5g GlycoCarn GPLC.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    The Mesomorph/ Creatine Nitrate/ Nitrozine or any GPLC 4.5g product, stack is pretty killer
    Hell yes! Stack them both!
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    I haven't tried Creatine Nitrate yet but I've yet to get a pump that even compares to 4.5g GlycoCarn GPLC.
    then you are right,




    you haven't tried creatine nitrate yet.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  29. just got some mesomorph
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best Pump
    By BBB in forum Supplements
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 12:32 AM
  2. Pump!
    By luelinks in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-10-2010, 03:01 PM
  3. Anadraulic Pump for Pump (not energy, etc)... How was it?
    By TexasLifter89 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 11:44 AM
  4. AP - No pump?
    By epixep in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-05-2008, 04:00 PM
  5. WTF Pump'd 29.99
    By FitnFirm in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-19-2007, 01:18 PM
Log in
Log in