At-2/erase/oep or at-2/erase/ec

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering what may be better ? Ec is definitely cheaper but a little more crazy on the CNS.
Also if dosing ec how much of the at2 erase should I stack ?
Thinking 25/250 for ec, 2 at2 and 1 erase am
4 hours later dose just ec
4 hours after that dose 1 at2 1 erase.

Just wondering if this will be ok ?

Thanks.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wondering what may be better ? Ec is definitely cheaper but a little more crazy on the CNS.
Also if dosing ec how much of the at2 erase should I stack ?
Thinking 25/250 for ec, 2 at2 and 1 erase am
4 hours later dose just ec
4 hours after that dose 1 at2 1 erase.

Just wondering if this will be ok ?

Thanks.
I would personally go with the EC over OEP.

You want to make sure that you dose the caffeine with the ALpha-T2, because it will make it more effective.

So, based on the dosages you've given, go with re dosing/timing:
First thing - 2 caps Alpha-T2, 1 cap Erase, 25mg E, 250mg C
~8 hours later - 1 cap Alpha-T2, 1 cap Erase, 12.5-25mg E, 250mg C

~Rosie~

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I would personally go with the EC over OEP.

You want to make sure that you dose the caffeine with the ALpha-T2, because it will make it more effective.

So, based on the dosages you've given, go with re dosing/timing:
First thing - 2 caps Alpha-T2, 1 cap Erase, 25mg E, 250mg C
~8 hours later - 1 cap Alpha-T2, 1 cap Erase, 12.5-25mg E, 250mg C

~Rosie~

You woldn't dose the erase at 3x per day if running it with alpha t2 and ec?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie.....YOURE THE BOMB !
You're welcome :)

You woldn't dose the erase at 3x per day if running it with alpha t2 and ec?
The OP indicated that he was going to dose 1/1 for Erase, so that's where my dosing/timing recommendation came from (and two caps will still be effective). Three caps of Erase could be used yes, dosed 2/1 or 1/1/1 (the last cap being pre-bed), and if I were going to use this stack, I would personally be dosing FIVE caps daily (2/2/1), but the guys don't seem to be able to handle dosages above three caps.

~Rosie~

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
what is ec? where can i buy it and where can i look more into it?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what is ec? where can i buy it and where can i look more into it?
E = Ephedrine. C = Caffeine. You can get both from the supermarket. You can look more into it anywhere - the internet has so much information you can find.

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
can i do at2/erase/black cats?
Yes - I did this. You want to make sure that you start out at only 1-2 caps of BLACK CATS though (1/1 or one dose of 2 caps) - most people cannot handle even 2 caps of this, and you definitely should NOT dose more than 2 caps at once, or exceed 4 caps in 24 hours (for those more stimulant tolerant).

~Rosie~

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
I had some leftover blackcats so I dosed 2 at2 1 black cat and 1 erase this morning. Black cats is some strong stuff ! Agreeing with me better then it did last time too. For some reason last time I used the black cats I felt a little off.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had some leftover blackcats so I dosed 2 at2 1 black cat and 1 erase this morning. Black cats is some strong stuff ! Agreeing with me better then it did last time too. For some reason last time I used the black cats I felt a little off.
BLACK CATS are awesome! :thumbsup: When I first used them I was stoked because they got me through, and since they've been out, I've only actually not used them since the start of the year! The first time I dosed two caps with 25mg of E was interesting, LOL, but after a while, I didn't notice anything, even at higher than the recommended daily dosage (not that I would ever recommend anyone ever does that!) Anyways, no more BLACK CATS for me, though - I am finally giving my body the break it needs from stimulants, and have found a way to succeed AND not be a zombie doing it! :)

~Rosie~

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
You're welcome :)

The OP indicated that he was going to dose 1/1 for Erase, so that's where my dosing/timing recommendation came from (and two caps will still be effective). Three caps of Erase could be used yes, dosed 2/1 or 1/1/1 (the last cap being pre-bed), and if I were going to use this stack, I would personally be dosing FIVE caps daily (2/2/1), but the guys don't seem to be able to handle dosages above three caps.

~Rosie~

Gotchya. 3x a day of erase seems to be the magic number for me. Though I haven't actually ATTEMPTED to go higher. What say you to completing the ECA and adding low dose aspirin to this stack? Beneficial, or unecessary?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotchya. 3x a day of erase seems to be the magic number for me. Though I haven't actually ATTEMPTED to go higher. What say you to completing the ECA and adding low dose aspirin to this stack? Beneficial, or unecessary?
You don't need the aspirin with everything else - remember that it's not the SUPPLEMENTS you should be relying on for results, and more is NOT always better.

~Rosie~