Clenasma

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Ok so let me get this right. It is anti-catabolic and it is banned to be used in/as supplement(s) but can be found in asthma medication just like ephedrine but it has an uber 36 hour half-life. BUUUUUUUUUUT for asthma it is recommended to be used at 40mcg a day but bodybuilders use it from 120-160mcg...there a ****ing middle ground here?!!! Cause apparently you can get fatal OD on this **** and there is a massive **** difference between 40mcg and 160.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I've gone up to 60mcg. It's potent as shizz. Will make u shake like a meth head and ur heart will beat out of ur chest if u take too much. Start low and work ur way up. I thought it was used for horses with asthma. Was not aware it was still used for humans?

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I've gone up to 60mcg. It's potent as shizz. Will make u shake like a meth head and ur heart will beat out of ur chest if u take too much. Start low and work ur way up. I thought it was used for horses with asthma. Was not aware it was still used for humans?
you have to have prescriptionfor it but yeah. I read on a post here that the injection , mixed with yohimba actually killed heart cells!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/81654-article-rise-fall.html