Which one would you choose!

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
So out of these 3 which one do you think works the best to bring estrogen levels down and doesnt cause your estrogen to sky rocket after.

Traizole by Driven Sports

Formadrol Extreme by LG Sciences

Reversitol by I Force

Activate Extreme Driven Sports ( it was listed as an Anti-Estrogen?)

any comments would be helpful

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
So out of these 3 which one do you think works the best to bring estrogen levels down and doesnt cause your estrogen to sky rocket after.

Reversitol by I Force

anyone?! could use the help guys

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Depends on how much you want your estrogen down. Triazole has some very impressive blood work done on it. The bloodwork shows a mild drop in estrogen (nothing too drastic), correlated by a very large increase in Testosterone. So I would probably lean to that. But what about 6-Bromo, Formestane, or Erase? My only experience w/ AI's is 6-Bromo, which IMO was absolutely awesome. Formestane and Erase are the next on my list.

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the reply burgh um my left nip for irritated and puffy so i just wanted to lower estrogen a bit, and the reason for not looking at 6 bromo is cuz vitamin shoppe doesnt carry it :/, i wanted to get it quick to get all my levels back to normal! so triazole works and doesnt kill your estrogen?

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the reply burgh um my left nip for irritated and puffy so i just wanted to lower estrogen a bit, and the reason for not looking at 6 bromo is cuz vitamin shoppe doesnt carry it :/, i wanted to get it quick to get all my levels back to normal! so triazole works and doesnt kill your estrogen?
Well you want to use a Suicidal AI to avoid estrogen rebound, and also taper off the dose towards the end to allow hormones to balance out slowly. That is what Formestane, 6-bromo, and Erase are.

I'm not sure what Triazole is, but it lowers estrogen, without crushing it, and raises your test a good amount. Feedback has been good from what I have seen/read so far. Go to Designer Supplements subforum and/or search for Triazole and I'm sure you'll find plenty of logs/reviews/info.

That's all the help I can give you bro as I have only used 6-Bromo in the past.

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
o ok awesome thank you, is 6 bromo to strong for a minor estrogen flare?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Reversitol by I Force

If those are the only options you are going to consider, then go with Triazole.

Otherwise, look into Erase by PES - that has more benefits than just AI effects. Or sustain Alpha by Primordial Performance. Or T-911 by LG Sciences. All of these products will control and manage your Estrogen without annihilating it, whilst at the same time, increasing Testosterone.

As a sidenote to some of the other recommendations made, for what you mention, you don't need to use a hormonal AI like 6-Bromo or Formestane.

~Rosie~

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Reversitol by I Force

out of the three to lower but not eradicate Estro id do resveritol,
but for me sustain alpha has always been great for exactly this, no rebound, no shutdown like novadex xt i love me some sustain alpha!

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
o ok awesome thank you, is 6 bromo to strong for a minor estrogen flare?
6-Bromo at 25-50mg per day would work fine. 50mg is still a low dose and that's the dose that I used and I thought it was awesome. Just be sure to taper off the AI to avoid rebound effects.

Rosie may be right, you probably don't NEED a hormonal AI, and I already recommended for you to look into Erase as well. But there are plently of ppl who throw "need" out the window and go with something that they know works. 6-Bromo and Formestane work. Taper off them, follow with something like Sustain Alpha from Primordial Performance and you have yourself a seriously sick 8-10 week stack right there that covers all your bases. I'll be starting a short 6-bromo run on Monday (a couple weeks left over from a bottle) with DTP and will be using Sustain for another 4 weeks once those finish out. I'm super stoked for it.

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
i would definitely go for the traizole out of those options there. Its a really solid product and does a bit more then just being an Aromatase Inhibitor and the results people have been reporting are looking really good, currently IMO its the best AI product on the market.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
out of the three to lower but not eradicate Estro id do resveritol,
but for me sustain alpha has always been great for exactly this, no rebound, no shutdown like novadex xt i love me some sustain alpha!
Agreed, with Reversitol, but make sure its the V.2 version, far superior and only selectively inhibits bad estrogen without overkill; increases libido nicely as well. Paravol is dirt cheap and really helps rebound libido quick from experience.

Mike

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
triazole out of the listed, but erase would be good if u can get it.