any natural pw supps with few stims

  1. any natural pw supps with few stims


    im going off jack3d for a month or more, and i was wondering if there was any pw supps that dont have alot of stims but still give you a little boost


  2. the caffeine free version of ragnarok has always worked pretty good for me.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by allday54 View Post
    im going off jack3d for a month or more, and i was wondering if there was any pw supps that dont have alot of stims but still give you a little boost
    Pre Max is non-stimulant preworkout product.

    There's also going to be a stimulant-free Assault released soon - this would be the product to try, IMO, since Assault as it is is AWESOME!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       


  4. Have you tried any BCAA products pre- and intra- to increase stamina and recovery? AX's AXcell is a primo blend, and I've had good experiences with Xtend in the past.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  5. Xtend is definitely a sweet product. Gets a bit expensive, but it's good. I'm doing Modern BCAA at the moment instead, it's a bit cheaper. Just sip on something like that during your workout.

  6. I would try bulk citruline malate and beta alanine. Maby throw in a nootropic for a mental effect.

  7. You can try our White FLOOD for free (samples)

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    the caffeine free version of ragnarok has always worked pretty good for me.
    This and Omega Ultima. I just picked up a bottle of Rag and have high hopes as it has a great creatine mix in it and some other well dosed ingredients. That said, nothing in the non stim arena touchs Ultima for me. On a cost per serving basis, you really only need 1 scoop, it is far more appealing [to me] then Pre-Max. Nothing against PP but that product is out of 90% of the user's price range, me included.

  9. bcaas, wph, and a cup of coffee.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Pre Max is non-stimulant preworkout product.

    There's also going to be a stimulant-free Assault released soon - this would be the product to try, IMO, since Assault as it is is AWESOME!

    ~Rosie~
    Gotta second Rosie's recommendation.

    Quote Originally Posted by jin View Post
    bcaas, wph, and a cup of coffee.
    Or the poor man's alternative lol
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  11. Pre Max is great, and you can get it with creatine, beta alanine and ibcaa's together and save with our Pre-Workout stack.

    http://www.primordialperformance.com...t-stacker.html


  12. soft stims would be pre-max or ragnarok either i would add a good ginseng and taurine.... see how that treats you

  13. Motivate only 40mg of caffiene.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    This and Omega Ultima. I just picked up a bottle of Rag and have high hopes as it has a great creatine mix in it and some other well dosed ingredients. That said, nothing in the non stim arena touchs Ultima for me. On a cost per serving basis, you really only need 1 scoop, it is far more appealing [to me] then Pre-Max. Nothing against PP but that product is out of 90% of the user's price range, me included.

    I've never tried ultima before. Now your gonna make me have to put it on my favorites list and pick up some next time I place a nutraplanet order

  15. I really liked Ultima, solid product


  16. Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    I've never tried ultima before. Now your gonna make me have to put it on my favorites list and pick up some next time I place a nutraplanet order
    It is one of those things that you have to try to really understand. It is just a properly dosed all around creatine and health supplement that just so happens to give insane workout focus, strength gains and pumps.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    You can try our White FLOOD for free (samples)

    White flood is not stimulant free.

  18. Ultima looks really good, but its also pretty expensive.

  19. Bulldozer XL5000 or CGT-10
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Natural Fat Loss Supps
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 01:27 AM
  2. Natural testosterone supps for women?
    By FitGirl in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-16-2008, 09:11 PM
  3. are these supps considered natural?
    By freakabe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-08-2007, 02:10 AM
  4. Natural supps help
    By bullet in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-12-2006, 06:34 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-04-2005, 09:22 AM
Log in
Log in