any natural pw supps with few stims

allday54

Awards
im going off jack3d for a month or more, and i was wondering if there was any pw supps that dont have alot of stims but still give you a little boost

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
the caffeine free version of ragnarok has always worked pretty good for me.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im going off jack3d for a month or more, and i was wondering if there was any pw supps that dont have alot of stims but still give you a little boost
Pre Max is non-stimulant preworkout product.

There's also going to be a stimulant-free Assault released soon - this would be the product to try, IMO, since Assault as it is is AWESOME!

~Rosie~

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you tried any BCAA products pre- and intra- to increase stamina and recovery? AX's AXcell is a primo blend, and I've had good experiences with Xtend in the past.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Xtend is definitely a sweet product. Gets a bit expensive, but it's good. I'm doing Modern BCAA at the moment instead, it's a bit cheaper. Just sip on something like that during your workout.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I would try bulk citruline malate and beta alanine. Maby throw in a nootropic for a mental effect.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the caffeine free version of ragnarok has always worked pretty good for me.
This and Omega Ultima. I just picked up a bottle of Rag and have high hopes as it has a great creatine mix in it and some other well dosed ingredients. That said, nothing in the non stim arena touchs Ultima for me. On a cost per serving basis, you really only need 1 scoop, it is far more appealing [to me] then Pre-Max. Nothing against PP but that product is out of 90% of the user's price range, me included.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pre Max is non-stimulant preworkout product.

There's also going to be a stimulant-free Assault released soon - this would be the product to try, IMO, since Assault as it is is AWESOME!

~Rosie~
Gotta second Rosie's recommendation.

bcaas, wph, and a cup of coffee.
Or the poor man's alternative lol

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
soft stims would be pre-max or ragnarok either i would add a good ginseng and taurine.... see how that treats you

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
This and Omega Ultima. I just picked up a bottle of Rag and have high hopes as it has a great creatine mix in it and some other well dosed ingredients. That said, nothing in the non stim arena touchs Ultima for me. On a cost per serving basis, you really only need 1 scoop, it is far more appealing [to me] then Pre-Max. Nothing against PP but that product is out of 90% of the user's price range, me included.

I've never tried ultima before. Now your gonna make me have to put it on my favorites list and pick up some next time I place a nutraplanet order :)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never tried ultima before. Now your gonna make me have to put it on my favorites list and pick up some next time I place a nutraplanet order :)
It is one of those things that you have to try to really understand. It is just a properly dosed all around creatine and health supplement that just so happens to give insane workout focus, strength gains and pumps.