Fadogia w/ or w/out food

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just like the title says.. Is this better taken w/ or w/out food? Healthy fats? Empty stomach??

:afro:

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i take mine with food. ive heard ppl recommend with olive oil, tho. so healthy fats/food

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
right on, thanks dude..

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah a lot of these herbs are irritants to the stomach and in some can cause issues so it is typically better to take it that way. Good luck man!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take any and every test booster with either olive oil, fish oil or a meal with any healthy fat in it (eggs in the AM come to mind). It truly does make a difference.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I take any and every test booster with either olive oil, fish oil or a meal with any healthy fat in it (eggs in the AM come to mind). It truly does make a difference.
Well then I'm on the right track. I had 8 eggs this morning w/ bacon!!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah a lot of these herbs are irritants to the stomach and in some can cause issues so it is typically better to take it that way. Good luck man!
I take mine both with and without food. Never had any problems, but all people are different.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I take mine both with and without food. Never had any problems, but all people are different.
Yep exactly right, that is why some people can eat spicy food and I can't :aargh:. lol

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
Yea it shouldnt make a difference unless your noticing GI discomfort. Ive recently starting dosing Fadogia and ive been dosing on an empty stomach with no stomach issues at all, shouldnt make too much of a difference.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Just like the title says.. Is this better taken w/ or w/out food? Healthy fats? Empty stomach??

:afro:
I have never noticed a difference either way... just as long as I get my 1.5g/day :) I am taking a break for a while though, after four months of continuous usage.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have never noticed a difference either way... just as long as I get my 1.5g/day :) I am taking a break for a while though, after four months of continuous usage.
Have only good things to say about that 4 months don't you? ;)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always take it about 15 minutes before meal with my nutrient partitioner.

Mike