Velvet Deer Antlers

  1. Velvet Deer Antlers


    I just read an article that says the NFL is investigating players that used velvet deer antlers. That' such crap! I remember a guy trying to sell me this crap at Max Muscle a few years ago. He claimed that his bicep tore while he was arm wrestling so he used velvet deer antler and it sped up the healing process. Not only that but it made the bone grow stronger. Of course I started laughing out loud and then walked out.

    Have any of you tried this stuff? I consider it another snake oil that is sold to uneducated consumers. Real HGH is expensive... so what in the hell is velvet deer antler going to do for me? Absolutely nothing.

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Shhhhhhh! Don't let Ray Lewis hear you!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  3. lmfao. funny stuff
    CELTIC LABS REP
    •   
       


  4. Lol i recently read on this too, apparently it converts to IGF-1....
    Molecular Nutrition X-Factor Advanced Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/167311-molecular-nutrition-xfa.html#post2716754

  5. lol, dummies

  6. velvet deer antlers,HGHup,Powerfull,Ghener ate,etc.all snake oil

  7. actually i have been using velvet deer testicles and I have gained 25 lbs in 3 days. judge all you want.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    actually i have been using velvet deer testicles and I have gained 25 lbs in 3 days. judge all you want.
    How many squirts per application?
    The Historic PES Legend

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    How many squirts per application?
    as much as it can disperse.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ekdevil View Post
    velvet deer antlers,HGHup,Powerfull,Ghener ate,etc.all snake oil
    Not really true...

    ur telling me l-dopa and arginine don't increase growth hormone?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    Not really true...

    ur telling me l-dopa and arginine don't increase growth hormone?

    according to usp labs it doooo


    I read this isht yesterday and almost posted some ??s about it... but if i cant find someone with bloodwork proving its effective, im not gunna use it anyway..

    another thing, i also thnk it needs to be injected to be effective at all... but this was actually on the news... and nfl players were using it?
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

  12. lol funny you mention that... I work at max muscle and that particular company (pure solutions) that sells the velvet deer antler is pure bullsh*t if you ask me. They call and harass the shop to buy more product even after we flat out tell them that their product is a scam and overpriced deer piss. However, I do sleep better at night with powerfull but im not sure that it actually does anything for me beyond that.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    as much as it can disperse.
    So it is taken orally?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by lartinos View Post
    So it is taken orally?
    no more of a topical solution thats taken in the ear.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by ekdevil View Post
    velvet deer antlers,HGHup,Powerfull,Ghener ate,etc.all snake oil
    Exactly. It only works because they say it works. If your magical product works so well then show me some blood tests. Most people buy this crap because there buddy or some guy at the gym said it works. Just take real HGH and call it a day.

  16. ^^ there's a big difference between boosting your natural production of GH and injecting human growth hormone.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by drchildress View Post
    lol funny you mention that... I work at max muscle and that particular company (pure solutions) that sells the velvet deer antler is pure bullsh*t if you ask me. They call and harass the shop to buy more product even after we flat out tell them that their product is a scam and overpriced deer piss. However, I do sleep better at night with powerfull but im not sure that it actually does anything for me beyond that.
    My friend briefly worked at a Max Muscle near by and he pretty much said the same thing. They gave him a few free bottles and he could never tell if it worked.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by freefall365 View Post
    ^^ there's a big difference between boosting your natural production of GH and injecting human growth hormone.
    I tried a GH booster that someone gave me and I didn't feel crap. You take the real thing and your going to feel a difference.

  19. ^^ so ignorant. I'm outta here.

  20. ^^^I guess I rather be ignorant than waste 50 dollars on a gh booster. That's 50 dollars that I can spend on food. I'm pretty sure that food is proven to build muscle. LoL. Prove me wrong... Post some blood tests.

  21. i'd venture to say you would build more muscle by just eating the deer

  22. Quote Originally Posted by drchildress View Post
    i'd venture to say you would build more muscle by just eating the deer
    I still have like 20 pounds of deer sausage and probably the same amount of deer jerky, and a **** ton of butterfly steaks. Still have a few tenderloins laying around as well.

    I love deer season (Rifle and Bow) because it literally cuts my grocery bill by a third for a good while.
    The Historic PES Legend

  23. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I still have like 20 pounds of deer sausage and probably the same amount of deer jerky, and a **** ton of butterfly steaks. Still have a few tenderloins laying around as well.

    I love deer season (Rifle and Bow) because it literally cuts my grocery bill by a third for a good while.
    The average person would save so much money on meat if they just killed a deer or two every year. Venison burgers are so good! A good friend of mine has enough buffalo meat to last him for at least a year. It's a little bit dryer but its really good for you.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    The average person would save so much money on meat if they just killed a deer or two every year. Venison burgers are so good! A good friend of mine has enough buffalo meat to last him for at least a year. It's a little bit dryer but its really good for you.
    I love buffalo. A little olive oil really goes a long way with helping that meat. The deer population is astronomical here in MO. I am all about killing your own wild game, plus, you know that meat is unadultered. Not going to get no mad cow disease from gunning down your own doe (I like doe meat better)
    The Historic PES Legend

  25. I stack this with Boron and Mexican Wild yam and thats a rap y0

  26. does anyone want to sell me a little deer meat wait, can I say that? Am I allowed to "Source" deer meat? I hear it builds muscle...
    Last edited by drchildress; 01-24-2011 at 12:47 PM. Reason: spelling

  27. What's the hype on this deer antler stuff. Does it really work? I literally had like 10 of my friends calling me and asking if I've herd of this.
    They make it seem like your gonna get hoooge on this stuff. Seem like a scam but it also look like urs selling like crazy

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

  28. This sounds like a fantastic idea for an internet marketing rebill. You're going to see $89.95 monthly rebills for this crap just like we did with Acai Berry, Resveratrol, etc.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by FAMOUSX1 View Post
    What's the hype on this deer antler stuff. Does it really work? I literally had like 10 of my friends calling me and asking if I've herd of this.
    They make it seem like your gonna get hoooge on this stuff. Seem like a scam but it also look like urs selling like crazy

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    It was featured on the news because sports organizations are going to ban it. That is why you got people wanting it. It is crap in my opinion. People sell it as homeopathic voodoo.
    The Historic PES Legend

  30. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    It was featured on the news because sports organizations are going to ban it. That is why you got people wanting it. It is crap in my opinion. People sell it as homeopathic voodoo.

    when was the last time a sports organization banned something that didnt work?


    it sounds to me like some of the crap some of the reps are pushing on this forum.... hmmmmmm

    if pro football players are using it, it may be somewhat effective.....
    those guys dont generally just "try stuff to see if they feel anything"

    waste of money.. food works.. steroids work,... caffiene works... not some shrub people can get for cheap and put it into a nice label...

    idk about the deer velvet, i have serious serious doubts... but maybe someone somewhere has a study or something proving us all wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

  31. Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    when was the last time a sports organization banned something that didnt work?


    it sounds to me like some of the crap some of the reps are pushing on this forum.... hmmmmmm

    if pro football players are using it, it may be somewhat effective.....
    those guys dont generally just "try stuff to see if they feel anything"

    waste of money.. food works.. steroids work,... caffiene works... not some shrub people can get for cheap and put it into a nice label...

    idk about the deer velvet, i have serious serious doubts... but maybe someone somewhere has a study or something proving us all wrong.
    Obviously you have no clue about sport organizations. You know a protein shake that gets >30% of its calories from protein is banned correct? Or caffeine at 15mcg/ml or urine? These aren't exactly cream of the crop in PEDs.

    As for pro football players, they try anything and everything to get an edge.
    The Historic PES Legend

  32. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Obviously you have no clue about sport organizations. You know a protein shake that gets >30% of its calories from protein is banned correct? Or caffeine at 15mcg/ml or urine? These aren't exactly cream of the crop in PEDs.

    As for pro football players, they try anything and everything to get an edge.

    last time i checked, protien and caffiene were pretty effective "peds" of course theyre not steroids, but they are banned to a degree because of their effectiveness..
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

  33. Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    last time i checked, protien and caffiene were pretty effective "peds" of course theyre not steroids, but they are banned to a degree because of their effectiveness..
    I just do not share the sentiment I guess. Might as well ban a lean cut of beef. Or goodbye tuna.
    The Historic PES Legend

  34. I didn't realize all of that stuff was banned. That's pretty dumb if you ask me. Some of the things that we consider essentials for training are banned for pro athletes? Well ****, I don't blame them for using banned substances.

  35. Pantocrene (Velvet Deer Antler) is an adaptogen and is used for general tonic, strength and energy.

  36. I've never taken Velvet Deer Antler, but I do know people that have and couldn't tell if it did anything or not. That pretty much says it all for me. When I use something that is supposed to increase my performance, if I have to stop and think about whether I "feel" something or see actual results, then it tells me that is is just another bulls**t overpriced supplement that does absolutely nothing. This puts Deer Antler in the same category as most supplements unfortunately.

    NFL players are not unlike Bodybuilders, in that they will take ANYTHING if they think it will give them an edge. I know many serious BB's, even professionals that are some of the most ill-informed people about steroids and supplements that you will ever meet. There was a post in this thread that I found particularly funny about Deer Testicles. It's because I know more than a few guys that would eat Deer's balls literally by the pound, or even stick them up their asses if I told them they could pack on 5lbs, or even 3, of muscle. lol
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. IGF-1 Deer velvet antler
    By oogaly_boogal in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 05:43 AM
  2. IGF 1 Deer Antler Velvet
    By brittishbulldog in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 05:20 AM
  3. Deer Antler Velvet ? New IGF-1 source ?
    By <^> in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 06:41 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2009, 01:23 PM
  5. IGF-1 from deer antlers?
    By pavb10 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 12:24 PM
Log in
Log in