Feedback on my custom test/libido booster please...

obvious

obvious

Awards
Hey guys - did this custom up after a bunch of research into what supplements I want to try out.

The only thing I'm concerned about is gyno. Should I put a natural AI in with this? Or do I have anything to worry about?

Feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

-------

TRIBULUS TERRESTRIS (45% SAPONINS) 500 MG
MUCUNA PRURIENS 20% EXTRACT 500 MG
L-CARNITINE L-TARTRATE 1000 MG
LONGJACK 100:1 (TONGKAT ALI) 30 MG
MACA POWDER (LEPEDIUM MEYENII) 1000 MG
HORNY GOAT WEED PE 40% (ICARRIN) 300 MG
COLEUS FORSKOHLII (20% FORSKOLIN) 100 MG

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where's the resveratrol?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys - did this custom up after a bunch of research into what supplements I want to try out.

The only thing I'm concerned about is gyno. Should I put a natural AI in with this? Or do I have anything to worry about?

Feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

-------

MUCUNA PRURIENS 20% EXTRACT 500 MG
HORNY GOAT WEED PE 40% (ICARRIN) 300 MG
Where's the resveratrol?
I would dump the tribulus and put in the resveratrol like Fl3x said. It has some Ai/serm-ish properties and it's excellent for the libido IME.
Also if you're iicarin is 40% i would up the dose to 500mg but that's just me.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would probably drop the horny goat weed as you are covering that base with the trib saponins. Resveratrol for health is great but I am not huge on it as a test booster, it is still a phytoestrogen and it has mixed activity so it still acts as an agonist at a lot of places.

Another thing with partial agonists to note is that as you increase their concentrations in serum the specificities tend to change dramatically as there is receptor saturation.

How much did you calculate this stack to be for 30 days?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used to do concoctions, T-Boosters, Libido blends, etc..now I'm simply using NOW Brand's Horny Goat Weed Extract and Tribulus 1000...one cap each a day, two each if I'm going for sexual activity...libido/erections have skyrocketed...cheap, simple, effective.

obvious

obvious

Awards
I would probably drop the horny goat weed as you are covering that base with the trib saponins. Resveratrol for health is great but I am not huge on it as a test booster, it is still a phytoestrogen and it has mixed activity so it still acts as an agonist at a lot of places.

Another thing with partial agonists to note is that as you increase their concentrations in serum the specificities tend to change dramatically as there is receptor saturation.

How much did you calculate this stack to be for 30 days?
Did you mean cost? should be under
$1 a day for sure.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fenugreek 50% Fenusides (Testofen) 1g
Macuna Puriens (with this percent extract ) 1.5-3g a day is required to full effects
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate 1g
Tribulus Terrestris is good be sure if the extract comes from the (Fruit and Aerial Parts)
Coleus forskholii is good

4 times per day is perfect :D

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

very much agreed. reps.

obvious

obvious

Awards
Alright, tweaked it to this based on feedback from here. I figured I might as well add in the Resveratrol to try to obtain some of the AI benefit from it:

FENUGREEK PE 50% (TESTOFEN) 1000 MG
RESVERATROL (FROM POLYGONUM CUSPIDATUM) 250 MG
MUCUNA PRURIENS 20% EXTRACT 750 MG

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alright, tweaked it to this based on feedback from here. I figured I might as well add in the Resveratrol to try to obtain some of the AI benefit from it:

I still think it is overkill personally. Definitely a little GI upset with the mix and there is just a lot of overlap with the ingredients.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

RESVERATROL (FROM POLYGONUM CUSPIDATUM)-use one of this PP Sustain Alpha or R-Spray by Prototype Nutrition
MUCUNA PRURIENS 20% EXTRACT 750 MG[/QUOTE]

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Here is my take, I would focus on less than more and you need bioperine in there for absorption and increase in bio-availability.

COLEUS FORSKOHLII (20% FORSKOLIN) 200 MG
7,8 Benzo or DHEA - 100 mg
Fadogia - 1000 mg

If that does not do some test boosting, I don't know what would. You could save money and drop the Res and DHEA if you just run PES Erase with it for estro control and cort control. IMO it will work better than any of those as well. Higher dose of Coleus, Testofen and Fadogia are what you need to focus on as they are proven test boosters. Trib for libido, longjack libido, not really going to help with test boosting.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is my take, I would focus on less than more and you need bioperine in there for absorption and increase in bio-availability.

COLEUS FORSKOHLII (20% FORSKOLIN) 200 MG
7,8 Benzo or DHEA - 100 mg
Fadogia - 1000 mg

If that does not do some test boosting, I don't know what would. You could save money and drop the Res and DHEA if you just run PES Erase with it for estro control and cort control. IMO it will work better than any of those as well. Higher dose of Coleus, Testofen and Fadogia are what you need to focus on as they are proven test boosters. Trib for libido, longjack libido, not really going to help with test boosting.

the Resveratrol need to be 98-99% pure or 50% Trans-Resveratrol + 95-98% Grape seed extract :D

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RESVERATROL (FROM POLYGONUM CUSPIDATUM)-use one of this PP Sustain Alpha or R-Spray by Prototype Nutrition
[/QUOTE]

Agreed with this, SA is your best bet for the resveratrol.