Feedback on my custom test/libido booster please...

  1. Registered User
    obvious's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Age
    34
    Posts
    238
    Rep Power
    299

    Feedback on my custom test/libido booster please...


    Hey guys - did this custom up after a bunch of research into what supplements I want to try out.

    The only thing I'm concerned about is gyno. Should I put a natural AI in with this? Or do I have anything to worry about?

    Feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

    -------

    TRIBULUS TERRESTRIS (45% SAPONINS) 500 MG
    MUCUNA PRURIENS 20% EXTRACT 500 MG
    L-CARNITINE L-TARTRATE 1000 MG
    LONGJACK 100:1 (TONGKAT ALI) 30 MG
    MACA POWDER (LEPEDIUM MEYENII) 1000 MG
    HORNY GOAT WEED PE 40% (ICARRIN) 300 MG
    COLEUS FORSKOHLII (20% FORSKOLIN) 100 MG

  2. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Rep Power
    4187006

    Where's the resveratrol?
  3. Registered User
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,990
    Rep Power
    19724

    Quote Originally Posted by obvious View Post
    Hey guys - did this custom up after a bunch of research into what supplements I want to try out.

    The only thing I'm concerned about is gyno. Should I put a natural AI in with this? Or do I have anything to worry about?

    Feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

    -------

    TRIBULUS TERRESTRIS (45% SAPONINS) 500 MG
    MUCUNA PRURIENS 20% EXTRACT 500 MG
    L-CARNITINE L-TARTRATE 1000 MG
    LONGJACK 100:1 (TONGKAT ALI) 30 MG
    MACA POWDER (LEPEDIUM MEYENII) 1000 MG
    HORNY GOAT WEED PE 40% (ICARRIN) 300 MG
    COLEUS FORSKOHLII (20% FORSKOLIN) 100 MG
    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Where's the resveratrol?
    I would dump the tribulus and put in the resveratrol like Fl3x said. It has some Ai/serm-ish properties and it's excellent for the libido IME.
    Also if you're iicarin is 40% i would up the dose to 500mg but that's just me.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Rep Power
    191395

    Good idea with the Resveratrol
  5. Registered User
    Athletix's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    692
    Rep Power
    510940

    I would probably drop the horny goat weed as you are covering that base with the trib saponins. Resveratrol for health is great but I am not huge on it as a test booster, it is still a phytoestrogen and it has mixed activity so it still acts as an agonist at a lot of places.

    Another thing with partial agonists to note is that as you increase their concentrations in serum the specificities tend to change dramatically as there is receptor saturation.

    How much did you calculate this stack to be for 30 days?
    www.athletixsports.com Get your name on The List for specials. Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
  6. Registered User
    TommyTuffGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Clearwater, FL
    Age
    34
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    58479

    I used to do concoctions, T-Boosters, Libido blends, etc..now I'm simply using NOW Brand's Horny Goat Weed Extract and Tribulus 1000...one cap each a day, two each if I'm going for sexual activity...libido/erections have skyrocketed...cheap, simple, effective.
  7. Registered User
    obvious's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Age
    34
    Posts
    238
    Rep Power
    299

    Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    I would probably drop the horny goat weed as you are covering that base with the trib saponins. Resveratrol for health is great but I am not huge on it as a test booster, it is still a phytoestrogen and it has mixed activity so it still acts as an agonist at a lot of places.

    Another thing with partial agonists to note is that as you increase their concentrations in serum the specificities tend to change dramatically as there is receptor saturation.

    How much did you calculate this stack to be for 30 days?
    Did you mean cost? should be under
    $1 a day for sure.
  8. Registered User
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Elysium
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,902
    Rep Power
    122079

    Fenugreek 50% Fenusides (Testofen) 1g
    Macuna Puriens (with this percent extract ) 1.5-3g a day is required to full effects
    L-Carnitine L-Tartrate 1g
    Tribulus Terrestris is good be sure if the extract comes from the (Fruit and Aerial Parts)
    Coleus forskholii is good


    4 times per day is perfect
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,447
    Rep Power
    3785188

    Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    I would probably drop the horny goat weed as you are covering that base with the trib saponins. Resveratrol for health is great but I am not huge on it as a test booster, it is still a phytoestrogen and it has mixed activity so it still acts as an agonist at a lot of places.

    Another thing with partial agonists to note is that as you increase their concentrations in serum the specificities tend to change dramatically as there is receptor saturation.
    very much agreed. reps.
  10. Registered User
    obvious's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Age
    34
    Posts
    238
    Rep Power
    299

    Alright, tweaked it to this based on feedback from here. I figured I might as well add in the Resveratrol to try to obtain some of the AI benefit from it:


    L-CARNITINE L-TARTRATE 1000 MG
    LONGJACK 100:1 (TONGKAT ALI) 30 MG
    MACA POWDER (LEPEDIUM MEYENII) 1000 MG
    FENUGREEK PE 50% (TESTOFEN) 1000 MG
    COLEUS FORSKOHLII (20% FORSKOLIN) 100 MG
    TRIBULUS TERRESTRIS (45% SAPONINS) 500 MG
    RESVERATROL (FROM POLYGONUM CUSPIDATUM) 250 MG
    MUCUNA PRURIENS 20% EXTRACT 750 MG
  11. Registered User
    Athletix's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    692
    Rep Power
    510940

    Quote Originally Posted by obvious View Post
    Alright, tweaked it to this based on feedback from here. I figured I might as well add in the Resveratrol to try to obtain some of the AI benefit from it:


    L-CARNITINE L-TARTRATE 1000 MG
    LONGJACK 100:1 (TONGKAT ALI) 30 MG
    MACA POWDER (LEPEDIUM MEYENII) 1000 MG
    FENUGREEK PE 50% (TESTOFEN) 1000 MG
    COLEUS FORSKOHLII (20% FORSKOLIN) 100 MG
    TRIBULUS TERRESTRIS (45% SAPONINS) 500 MG
    RESVERATROL (FROM POLYGONUM CUSPIDATUM) 250 MG
    MUCUNA PRURIENS 20% EXTRACT 750 MG

    I still think it is overkill personally. Definitely a little GI upset with the mix and there is just a lot of overlap with the ingredients.
    www.athletixsports.com Get your name on The List for specials. Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
  12. Registered User
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Elysium
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,902
    Rep Power
    122079

    Quote Originally Posted by obvious View Post
    Alright, tweaked it to this based on feedback from here. I figured I might as well add in the Resveratrol to try to obtain some of the AI benefit from it:


    L-CARNITINE L-TARTRATE 1000 MG
    LONGJACK 100:1 (TONGKAT ALI) 30 MG
    MACA POWDER (LEPEDIUM MEYENII) 1000 MG
    FENUGREEK PE 50% (TESTOFEN) 1000 MG
    COLEUS FORSKOHLII (20% FORSKOLIN) 100 MG
    TRIBULUS TERRESTRIS (45% SAPONINS) 500 MG
    RESVERATROL (FROM POLYGONUM CUSPIDATUM) 250 MG
    MUCUNA PRURIENS 20% EXTRACT 750 MG

    L-CARNITINE L-TARTRATE 1000 MG
    FENUGREEK PE 50% (TESTOFEN) 1000 MG
    COLEUS FORSKOHLII (20% FORSKOLIN) 100 MG
    TRIBULUS TERRESTRIS (45% SAPONINS) 500 MG
    RESVERATROL (FROM POLYGONUM CUSPIDATUM)-use one of this PP Sustain Alpha or R-Spray by Prototype Nutrition
    MUCUNA PRURIENS 20% EXTRACT 750 MG[/QUOTE]
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  13. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Rep Power
    177783

    Quote Originally Posted by obvious View Post
    Alright, tweaked it to this based on feedback from here. I figured I might as well add in the Resveratrol to try to obtain some of the AI benefit from it:


    L-CARNITINE L-TARTRATE 1000 MG
    LONGJACK 100:1 (TONGKAT ALI) 30 MG
    MACA POWDER (LEPEDIUM MEYENII) 1000 MG
    FENUGREEK PE 50% (TESTOFEN) 1000 MG
    COLEUS FORSKOHLII (20% FORSKOLIN) 100 MG
    TRIBULUS TERRESTRIS (45% SAPONINS) 500 MG
    RESVERATROL (FROM POLYGONUM CUSPIDATUM) 250 MG
    MUCUNA PRURIENS 20% EXTRACT 750 MG
    Here is my take, I would focus on less than more and you need bioperine in there for absorption and increase in bio-availability.

    L-CARNITINE L-TARTRATE 1000 MG
    FENUGREEK PE 50% (TESTOFEN) 1000 MG
    COLEUS FORSKOHLII (20% FORSKOLIN) 200 MG
    RESVERATROL (FROM POLYGONUM CUSPIDATUM) 250 MG
    7,8 Benzo or DHEA - 100 mg
    Fadogia - 1000 mg

    If that does not do some test boosting, I don't know what would. You could save money and drop the Res and DHEA if you just run PES Erase with it for estro control and cort control. IMO it will work better than any of those as well. Higher dose of Coleus, Testofen and Fadogia are what you need to focus on as they are proven test boosters. Trib for libido, longjack libido, not really going to help with test boosting.
  14. Registered User
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Elysium
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,902
    Rep Power
    122079

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Here is my take, I would focus on less than more and you need bioperine in there for absorption and increase in bio-availability.

    L-CARNITINE L-TARTRATE 1000 MG
    FENUGREEK PE 50% (TESTOFEN) 1000 MG
    COLEUS FORSKOHLII (20% FORSKOLIN) 200 MG
    RESVERATROL (FROM POLYGONUM CUSPIDATUM) 250 MG
    7,8 Benzo or DHEA - 100 mg
    Fadogia - 1000 mg

    If that does not do some test boosting, I don't know what would. You could save money and drop the Res and DHEA if you just run PES Erase with it for estro control and cort control. IMO it will work better than any of those as well. Higher dose of Coleus, Testofen and Fadogia are what you need to focus on as they are proven test boosters. Trib for libido, longjack libido, not really going to help with test boosting.

    the Resveratrol need to be 98-99% pure or 50% Trans-Resveratrol + 95-98% Grape seed extract
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  15. Registered User
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,142
    Rep Power
    22025

    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    L-CARNITINE L-TARTRATE 1000 MG
    FENUGREEK PE 50% (TESTOFEN) 1000 MG
    COLEUS FORSKOHLII (20% FORSKOLIN) 100 MG
    TRIBULUS TERRESTRIS (45% SAPONINS) 500 MG
    RESVERATROL (FROM POLYGONUM CUSPIDATUM)-use one of this PP Sustain Alpha or R-Spray by Prototype Nutrition
    MUCUNA PRURIENS 20% EXTRACT 750 MG
    [/QUOTE]

    Agreed with this, SA is your best bet for the resveratrol.

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 10:20 AM
  2. BEST PCT TEST/LIBIDO BOOSTER TO USE W/SERM
    By kkcinc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-15-2010, 10:22 PM
  3. natty test booster plus libido booster
    By bboyflash in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 09:37 AM
  4. best test / libido booster for ex hrt patient
    By obsessis in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-22-2008, 07:19 PM
  5. icariin-test booster,libido booster or both?
    By JohnnieFreeze in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 09:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in