Jack3d Information

dinasty

Awards
Hi my dears,

I read on jack3d's bottle that i should discontinue use 2 weeks prior to surgery.
I have to follow this instruction or ignore it? Is this information relevant?

Thanks!

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
I'd probably just do it man. Why take the risk for a pre-workout supp?? I know jack3d is about as awesome as they come but it's two weeks. When you can get back to training it'll still be there waiting for you! Plus it'll probably feel that much better when you're back on it!

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
I'd probably just do it man. Why take the risk for a pre-workout supp?? I know jack3d is about as awesome as they come but it's two weeks. When you can get back to training it'll still be there waiting for you! Plus it'll probably feel that much better when you're back on it!
i agree... its always good to give your body a break from all the caffiene and 1,3 too

spogiderbaer

Awards
i got the idea you are waiting for someone saying its not necessary to discontinue ;). I hope nobody will do that as it stands on the bottle and should be taken seriously.

So here you got another opinion : Stop use :=)).

greetings Spogi

kain1012

Awards
Ya follow the bottle, and on the plus side after surgery you will feel more jacked at a lower dosage from being off the product.

jacked forever!!!!!

dinasty

Awards
spogiderbaer you was right!
hehehe :)

I will stop!
Thanks guys!