need someone that knows there stuff will rep

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys i took a DAA supp and my nips r irritated kinda itchy and puffy, and my libido is down guessing its from estrogen or prolactin so which AI should I get formadrol extreme or reversitol v2 by iforce these are only ones i have enough money for and vitamin shoppe has both. and will an AI lower both prolactin and estrogen or should i puchase powerful as well

thanks chris

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Formadrol for AI (LG has done a wonderful job at providing blood work to prove its efficacy). I don't think the AI will effect prolactin levels. Powerfull is a good option. Cabergoline is also an option for prolactin control. Not sure why you need it though, as prolactin causes lactation, and not the growth of breast tissue itself (which is estrogenic in nature).

Your best bet would be to try and order some nolvadex or some low dose adex or letro online from one of the trusty chem sites. This can be done for around the same price if not cheaper than buying an OTC AI from VS or GNC.

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
Formadrol for AI (LG has done a wonderful job at providing blood work to prove its efficacy). I don't think the AI will effect prolactin levels. Powerfull is a good option. Cabergoline is also an option for prolactin control. Not sure why you need it though, as prolactin causes lactation, and not the growth of breast tissue itself (which is estrogenic in nature).

Your best bet would be to try and order some nolvadex or some low dose adex or letro online from one of the trusty chem sites. This can be done for around the same price if not cheaper than buying an OTC AI from VS or GNC.
o ok thanks :] im just nervouse i have heard they have pretty harsh side effects ya know so i didnt know if a simple otc AI would work or if i should go right the the more "hardcore" supps. but i will deff look into the ones u mentioned

Menoth

Awards
Hey guys i took a DAA supp and my nips r irritated kinda itchy and puffy, and my libido is down guessing its from estrogen or prolactin so which AI should I get formadrol extreme or reversitol v2 by iforce these are only ones i have enough money for and vitamin shoppe has both. and will an AI lower both prolactin and estrogen or should i puchase powerful as well

thanks chris
I'm curious as to exactly what it was you took to cause those issues. Enlighten me?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt bother with an AI, just stop taking it and it should dissipate quickly

p5p if u need something for prolactin control, or vitex/chasteberry

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
ok i do have p5p but each pill is 50 mg how man mg's should i take

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
ok i do have p5p but each pill is 50 mg how man mg's should i take
id try one pill a day. if u stop the DAA, the itchyness should be gone in ~2 day

how long were u running it beforehand, what dose, and what product

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
I would try a low dose AI, something like Triazole as well as p5p. Generally if you lower estrogen then prolactin shouldnt be a problem but might as well add some P5P as its cheap and wont hurt.

I would definitly stay away from Nolvadex or anything perscrition because you dont want to start messing up homeostasis more then it already is, a natural AI like Triazole and some p5p should be just fine and very easy on the system.

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
ok i was on it for 5 days it was propadrol ep by EST and 4 pills a day 4 pills= 3 grams

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
ok i was on it for 5 days it was propadrol ep by EST and 4 pills a day 4 pills= 3 grams
IIRC theres an AI in propadrol ep. i loved that stuff, great results for me. if it was just 5 days i dont think it would even have time to really kick in. just stop takin it and ur fine ;)

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
ok sounds good thanks guys! i made an appointment to get a blood test just to see where all my levels are either way its good to know. but in case my estrogen is up a little would something like triazole bring back to normal and when i finish triazole will it stay back to normal or sky rocket or go back up again?

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
theres no hard lump but when i flex it it just isnt as tight it feels like loose( sorry hard to explain) but maybe its fat or water? I was bulking when i took the prop ep so maybe if i cut then it will leave?

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
is 50 mg of p5p enough to do anything each pill is 50 mg btw

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is 50 mg of p5p enough to do anything each pill is 50 mg btw
Prolactin won't do much to you if you're controlling estrogen. Just pick up some resveratrol or forma. Don't forget primordial sells them too :147:

Unclebuck

Awards
Relax. Sometimes it's best to just do nothing. You have not developed any serious estrogen problems in five days .If it continues look elsewhere for your problem. Formadrol works if things get that far.

Unclebuck

Awards
I responded to your pm. Not sure if I did it correctly.Let me know. Thanks