TT-33 , Lean Xtreme and Erase

spogiderbaer

Awards
Hey there,

im planning my diet right now and already ordered the 3 products mentioned above.

My diet will take 3 month in total so ive got the following plan :

First month : 30 days TT-33 (120g carbs/day)
Second month: 30 days Lean xtreme (80g carbs/day)
Third month: 30 days Erase (30g carbs/day)

Beside that i also change my exercise etc. but that is something im going to post next week i guess.

My thoughts on this plan was to start with something that will help me loose fat (TT-33). After that i thaught it would be nice to keep losing fat and helping with my thyroids by using Lean Xtreme. As Lean xtreme and Erase both change cortisol levels it would be nice to keep this effect over 2 month without a break. As i already have experience with Erase, which gave me some good strength, i decided to take it in the last month where i have got less carbs.

What do you guys think about this ? would it be a good order, or would you change something ?
Im also planning to use some kind of testobooster with the erase, but im not yet sure what to take.

greetings Spogi

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It honestly looks very good and well planned out but I would run TT33 longer like 6 weeks IMO to get the most out of it. Never used erase, but lean xtreme is great! Have you considered stacking a stimulant? Adipoxil stacks very well with TT33 and makes a great combo. Maybe something like,

Adipoxil & TT33 (stimulant) 4 weeks
Lean Xtreme (Non stim) 4 weeks. Take a break from stims
Erase & OEP (stimulant) 4 weeks. Or a different stim fat burner your interested it.

Just a suggestion!

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
Yea i actually really like that set up but as cb mentioned you should try and extend your TT33 to 6 weeks instead of just 4, 6 weeks tends to be the sweet spot for tt33 ive noticed.

I would probablly do 6 weeks of TT-33, then start your Lean Xtreme, then 2 weeks into Lean Xtreme start the Erase. You also may want to think about adding a Stim fat burner, but i would likley use that at the very end when your diet is the hardest and your energy levels are generally the lowest.

spogiderbaer

Awards
Hey guys,

thanks a lot for your answers, im glad to hear im on a good way. I will take TT-33 for 6 weeks then. Would 3 caps/day be enough ? I didn't want to buy another bottle :).

If i would use Lean xtreme 4 weeks and start adding Erase in the third week wouldn't that be to much cortisol controle ?

It is a really good idea with those stims, but thats no option anymore as i have used amphetamines for a long time some years ago. I dont like that feeling anymore of getting extremly boosted. Ill take some caffeine before workout.

greetings spogi

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey there,

im planning my diet right now and already ordered the 3 products mentioned above.

My diet will take 3 month in total so ive got the following plan :

First month : 30 days TT-33 (120g carbs/day)
Second month: 30 days Lean xtreme (80g carbs/day)
Third month: 30 days Erase (30g carbs/day)

Beside that i also change my exercise etc. but that is something im going to post next week i guess.

My thoughts on this plan was to start with something that will help me loose fat (TT-33). After that i thaught it would be nice to keep losing fat and helping with my thyroids by using Lean Xtreme. As Lean xtreme and Erase both change cortisol levels it would be nice to keep this effect over 2 month without a break. As i already have experience with Erase, which gave me some good strength, i decided to take it in the last month where i have got less carbs.

What do you guys think about this ? would it be a good order, or would you change something ?
Im also planning to use some kind of testobooster with the erase, but im not yet sure what to take.

greetings Spogi

Why not go with Keto diet 8 weeks and done

1. TT-33 cause Lethargy (is normal) so not use after your weight training
2. LX cause lethargy to somes individuals (low cortisol) so you need adjust your dose
3. Erase is great flushing out the water of the body and works :D

but maybe LX+ Erase is not for you (too low cortisol) so go with TT-33 + LX

down your carbs due TT-33 increase your metabolic rate then your GH output is going up but with carbs you slash down.

spogiderbaer

Awards
Hey Max,

over the last years ive tried different kinds of diet as Keto, low Carb, Metabolic Diet etc. The most lean i got with keto and low carb. What i actually was missing while doing Keto was the energy and strength in the gym. With having some carbs in the morning, before and after workout (in total max. 150g/day) i didn't notice much differences with regard to strength but with regard to loosing fat i did.

As english is not my mother language im not sure if i exactly understood your last sentence. I guess it means while taking TT-33, there is more benefit with less carbs ?

With regard to the lethargy caused by TT-33 you did mean not taking in BEFORE workout ?

"1. TT-33 cause Lethargy (is normal) so not use after your weight training"

Does TT-33 and lean xtreme help me with keeping strength while consuming no carbs ?

greetings Spogi

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Max,

over the last years ive tried different kinds of diet as Keto, low Carb, Metabolic Diet etc. The most lean i got with keto and low carb. What i actually was missing while doing Keto was the energy and strength in the gym. With having some carbs in the morning, before and after workout (in total max. 150g/day) i didn't notice much differences with regard to strength but with regard to loosing fat i did.

As english is not my mother language im not sure if i exactly understood your last sentence. I guess it means while taking TT-33, there is more benefit with less carbs ?

With regard to the lethargy caused by TT-33 you did mean not taking in BEFORE workout ?

"1. TT-33 cause Lethargy (is normal) so not use after your weight training"

Does TT-33 and lean xtreme help me with keeping strength while consuming no carbs ?

greetings Spogi
With regard to the lethargy caused by TT-33 you did mean not taking in BEFORE workout ? YES (sorry is before type too fast)

you need create a balance between your HEALTHY, SOLID meals and dosed correctly your supplements but IMO works better without much carbs beleive me :D

and TT-33 and lean xtreme not use until you know if you can handle the effects (cortisol)
LX is powerful and can crush your cortisol levels so go with 2 caps a day if feel ok go with 3

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys,

thanks a lot for your answers, im glad to hear im on a good way. I will take TT-33 for 6 weeks then. Would 3 caps/day be enough ? I didn't want to buy another bottle :).

If i would use Lean xtreme 4 weeks and start adding Erase in the third week wouldn't that be to much cortisol controle ?

It is a really good idea with those stims, but thats no option anymore as i have used amphetamines for a long time some years ago. I dont like that feeling anymore of getting extremly boosted. Ill take some caffeine before workout.

greetings spogi
3 caps should be okay, but if you can find it real cheap right now like some places have been selling tt33, if you have the money, then pick another up!

I would actually do it the opposite. Start Lean Xtreme 2 weeks into tt33; I would not run both lean xtreme and erase together but that is just my opinion!

Mike

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
3 caps should be okay, but if you can find it real cheap right now like some places have been selling tt33, if you have the money, then pick another up!

I would actually do it the opposite. Start Lean Xtreme 2 weeks into tt33; I would not run both lean xtreme and erase together but that is just my opinion!

Mike
Yea i actually completly agree with mike, running the lean xtreme and erase at the same time might be a bit much. I would start the lean xtreme 2 weeks into tt33 as mike mentioned.

Also with TT33 if you can take 4 caps per day that would probabally be your best bet, 3 caps is on the lower side but i guess it depends on your body weight.

spogiderbaer

Awards
Thanks everybody for the help !

I decided to go this way :

Week 1-6: TT-33 with 3 caps/day
Week 4-8: Lean Xtreme starting with 2 caps/day if neccesary upping to 3caps/day
Week 8-12: Erase with 3 caps/day

With regard to my diet, ill start with less than 120g carbs a day, but im not yet sure how much it will be. Maybe ill start with some 50g/day and check out how it works.

When would you guys take all those pills ? With Erase i now to take 2 caps in the morning and 1 cap 8 hours later. What does it look like with TT-33 and lean xtreme ?

My data :

183cm
92kg
Body fat i dont know. Here is a picture so you can guess what it could be :

img267.imageshack.us/img267/2754/bodyrb.jpg

greetings Spogi

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep your carbs above 100grams. Don't drop below that, you need carbs to keep your metabolism going. I am cutting right now for a show, and eating 250+ grams and dropping fat. Its the quality of your carbs and timing that matters most. 60g pre/post workout easily has you over 100g.

TT33 take 2 caps im AM 30 minutes before breakfast and 1 cap 30 minutes before dinner IMO.

BTW, you are a smart guy with a head on your shoulders. You designed a cycle yourself, listened to the advice and opinion of others, and pieced together an even better cycle... props to you bro.

Mike

spogiderbaer

Awards
Hey Mike,

thanks very much for all your advice and you recognizing me thinking a lot about how to get most out of my cutting cycle.
I think i'll keep my carbs as mentioned in the first place as i already thaught a lot about what goes best with my experiences.

As all these advices and options from all users has helped me alot, i also would like to get my meal and exercise plan checked. Should i just post it here or would it be better to open a new thread ?

I also decided to log my diet with pics etc.

greetings Spogi

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Mike,

thanks very much for all your advice and you recognizing me thinking a lot about how to get most out of my cutting cycle.
I think i'll keep my carbs as mentioned in the first place as i already thaught a lot about what goes best with my experiences.

As all these advices and options from all users has helped me alot, i also would like to get my meal and exercise plan checked. Should i just post it here or would it be better to open a new thread ?

I also decided to log my diet with pics etc.

greetings Spogi
Go ahead and post it here bro. You don't want to post a diet like that where you will have 8000 different people telling you different things. If you trust my opinion, then feel free to post here.

Mike

spogiderbaer

Awards
Hey Mike and everybody,

my diet will be posted this week, as i have a lot to study for my last exam :=).

I spoke with a friend and we figured out that my exercises could look like this :

2 Split Meltdown system 3 times a week

Monday :

- Meltdown 60 mins (T1: Deadliftx8->Dipsx12->Pullupsx12->Benchpressx12 | 3 times)
- After workout 20 mins crosstrainer if possible anymore

Tu:

- 20 mins Stepper at home before breakfast

We:

- Meltdown 60 mins (T2: Squatsx8->Bent over (Barbell) Rowsx12->Military Pressesx12 | 3 times)

Thu:

- 20 mins stepper at home before breakfast

Fr:

- Meltdown 60 mins (T1: Deadliftx8->Dipsx12->Pullupsx12->Benchpressx12 | 3 times)
- After workout 20 mins crosstrainer if possible anymore

T1 and T2 will be changed of course, so that the second week will start with T2 !

My first question is, if this would be to much and if the exercises are well chosen. My next question is, are the repitition high enough or should i go up to about 15 expect deadlift and squats ?

As i am using TT-33, which will boost my metabolism. So im not sure if i should do meltdown (boosts metabolism as well) while taking TT-33 or if i should wait and start meltdown after TT-33 is out of my system ?

Thanks everybody.

greetings Spogi

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well first off, lets get some basics out of the way.

Cardio needs to be longer than 20 minutes, def bump that up to 40. Also, the only training method I see consistently effective when dieting is remaining to lift heavy. The reps shouldn't increase, but the sets should, doing more volume with heavy load. Basically do max weight for 6-8 reps which you should hit failure by that point, and just take a 20 second break inbetween sets so you stay moving fast but force your muscles to work there hardest.

Mike

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TT33 will help increase your bodies metabolic reactions leading to an increase in metabolic rate via hormonal alterations of the thyroid. Meltdown to my knowledge is just a stim based fat burner so it really shouldn't be a problem.

spogiderbaer

Awards
Hey Bench,

thats for your answer dude.

So what you said is doing heavy weight and high volume to keep muscles while dieting. Wouldnt the Meltdown training system be optimal than cause you do 4 exercises in a row without a break each 8-10 repititions. Than you take 2 minutes break and start the cycle again, in total 3-4 times.

The second system i thought of was "5x5" as i have good experiences with that.

I thought it would be nice to start the with the meltdown system and after about 6 weeks (if it doesnt work that good anymore) i would go over to the 5x5 system.

I think you got the point with meltdown wrong, as i did not talk over that supplement.

greetings Spogi

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OO I thought you were going to do 15 reps. Reading over it again, the meltdown approach looks great. Personally, I would do that for 2 weeks, then 1 week of 5X5, then back to meltdown. That seems like it would work out really well.

One day a week for me is always a HEAVY day when dieting, the bodypart varies week to week.

Mike

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should also consider having high carb and low carb days. For instance, my high carb day is the day I do 5X5 training for obvious reasons :). Works out really well.

Mike

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea so do I. Have one day u carb up atleast. Maybe ur hardest day. Need to replenish ur glycerin.

spogiderbaer

Awards
Hey ho everybody,

i think 2 weeks meltdown with 15 reps -> 1 week 5x5 -> 2 weeks meltdown with 15 reps etc, would be a great idea, as the body does not begin to adapt to the changes.
With regard to carb cycling, is something i was considering, but i thaught it would be of more benefit to use that later in my diet as my metabolism should slow down. Another thing i wanted to add if metabolism slows down is carlorie cycling.

What do you think about that ? Should i keep carb- carlorie cycling for the point where my metabolism slows down, or should i start with this so the body really gets confused ;).

greetings Spogi

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tend to carb cycle from the start, I never calorie cycle. When I reduce carbs, I up protein/fats. If your diet is going good, no need to carb cycle. You have two tools to utilize if things slow down, carb cycle, or pushing yourself into ketosis. Use what you need! Im just giving you some ideas to run loose with :) I diet for 16 weeks for a show, and do multiple different protocols throughout!

Mike

spogiderbaer

Awards
Thanks alot !

Now i do have a much better idea of how i will start on monday :). My diet will be posted this weekend i guess to give you the chance to help me out with my last step.

greetings Spogi

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks alot !

Now i do have a much better idea of how i will start on monday :). My diet will be posted this weekend i guess to give you the chance to help me out with my last step.

greetings Spogi
Get that diet up bro, I'd love to see it!

spogiderbaer

Awards
Hey guys,

here is an example of my diet. Ill follow this plan today and change it tomorrow, as tomorrow i dont need that "much" carbs. What my diet tomorrow will look like, will be posted this evening. Actually i think i do know how to make my food good looking, but of course its always great to having people looking at it giving me some advice. My idea was to take 6 meals/day and make every meal about the same size (kcal) so that each meal could be exchanged easily.

kcal carbs protein fat

BREAKFAST

30g Olimp Whey 116 2,34 22,5 1,77
35g Dymatize Elite 12 H. 116 5,4 18,9 1,8
+ 350ml Water
50g Cereal 197 33,5 4,5 5
200ml Milk (0,3%F) 72 10 2,92 0,84
Total 501 51,24 53,90 8,57

PRE-WORKOUT
35g Dymatize Elite 12 H. 135 6,3 22,05 2,1
+ 250ml Water
50g Flax Seed 188 0 12,2 15,45
100g Egg 162 1 13 12
Total 485 7,3 47,25 29,55

POST-WORKOUT 1
+ 350ml Water
Total 251 8,64 44,55 3,87

POST-WORKOUT 2 (45minutes after PW1)

60g(dry) Rice (nature) 208 44,46 4,68 1,32
200g Beef (germanTartar) 240 0 42 8
100g Zucchini 19 2,2 1,6 0,4
50g Sweet Pepper (red) 16 3,2 0,5 0,2
5ml Oil 44 0 0 4,95
50gr Tomato Purre 20 2,75 1,15 0,25
Total 503 52,61 49,93 10,17

100g Cheese (high fat) 347 0 26 27
20g Almonds 125 1,96 2,92 9,74
Total 472 1,96 28,92 36,74

200g Cheese (light fat) 506 3 56 30
3g Fishoil Omega 3 Caps. 27 0 0 3
Total 533 3 56 33

TOTAL DAY 2769 122 279,40 126,60

I wanted to drink 1,5 Sugar free stuff + 1,5 L Water trough out the day + the water ill drink with my shakes. This would be about 4 L each day.

greetings Spogi

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys,

here is an example of my diet. Ill follow this plan today and change it tomorrow, as tomorrow i dont need that "much" carbs. What my diet tomorrow will look like, will be posted this evening. Actually i think i do know how to make my food good looking, but of course its always great to having people looking at it giving me some advice. My idea was to take 6 meals/day and make every meal about the same size (kcal) so that each meal could be exchanged easily.

kcal carbs protein fat

BREAKFAST

35g Dymatize Elite 12 H. 116 5,4 18,9 1,8
+ 350ml Water
50g Cereal 197 33,5 4,5 5
200ml Milk (0,3%F) 72 10 2,92 0,84
Total 501 51,24 53,90 8,57

PRE-WORKOUT
+ 250ml Water
50g Flax Seed 188 0 12,2 15,45
100g Egg 162 1 13 12
Total 485 7,3 47,25 29,55

POST-WORKOUT 1
+ 350ml Water
Total 251 8,64 44,55 3,87

60g(dry) Rice (nature) 208 44,46 4,68 1,32
200g Beef (germanTartar) 240 0 42 8
100g Zucchini 19 2,2 1,6 0,4
50g Sweet Pepper (red) 16 3,2 0,5 0,2
5ml Oil 44 0 0 4,95
50gr Tomato Purre 20 2,75 1,15 0,25
Total 503 52,61 49,93 10,17

100g Cheese (high fat) 347 0 26 27
20g Almonds 125 1,96 2,92 9,74
Total 472 1,96 28,92 36,74

200g Cheese (light fat) 506 3 56 30
3g Fishoil Omega 3 Caps. 27 0 0 3
Total 533 3 56 33

TOTAL DAY 2769 122 279,40 126,60

I wanted to drink 1,5 Sugar free stuff + 1,5 L Water trough out the day + the water ill drink with my shakes. This would be about 4 L each day.

greetings Spogi
I would love to help, but its really hard to understand how much of what you are eating. I measure my food in ounces and know the caloric values for that, I don't know for grams!

Mike

spogiderbaer

Awards
I will change that this evening :), found a calculator for "grams to ounces".

greetings Spogi

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will change that this evening :), found a calculator for "grams to ounces".

greetings Spogi
haha whenever you get time bro, like I said, I'd love to help but I can't do that math conversion. I get home from work at midnight, I'm half asleep when I write to you! :p

Mike

spogiderbaer

Awards
Hi,

sorry for not having posted until now.
I will calculate my diet this evening if i find the time. I already started my plan on monday and lost about 4 pounds so far (mostly water i guess). Today ill do a refeed to keep my metabolism working.
In the end of this week i got more time to post everything, then ill open a new thread (log) with pictures etc.

greetings Spogi

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi,

sorry for not having posted until now.
I will calculate my diet this evening if i find the time. I already started my plan on monday and lost about 4 pounds so far (mostly water i guess). Today ill do a refeed to keep my metabolism working.
In the end of this week i got more time to post everything, then ill open a new thread (log) with pictures etc.

greetings Spogi
Good for you man! Just be caution with loosing to much weight, to soon!

Mike

spogiderbaer

Awards
Today ive got the time to calculate my diet. It is just an example of what i eat thoughout the day. Of course i change the meals, but the amounts of carbs/protein/fat will nearly stay the same.

Here it is :

kcal carbs protein fat

BREAKFAST

1,1 oz Olimp Whey
1,2 oz Dymatize Elite 12 H.
+ 12,5 oz Water
1,76 oz Cereal 197
7,05 oz Milk (0,3%F)
Total 501/kcal - 1,8 oz/carbs - 1,9 oz/protein - 0,3 oz/ fat

PRE-WORKOUT
+ 12,5 oz Water
1,76 oz Flax Seed
3,5 oz Egg
Total 485/kcal - 0,26 oz /carbs - 1,7 oz/protein - 1,04 oz/fat

POST-WORKOUT 1
1,1 oz Olimp Whey
+ 12,5 oz Water
Total 251/kcal - 0,3 oz/carbs - 1,6 oz/protein - 0,14/fat

2,1 oz (dry) Rice (nature)
7,05 oz Beef (germanTartar)
3,5 oz Zucchini
1,76 oz Sweet Pepper (red)
0,18 oz Oil
1,76 oz Tomato Purre
Total 503/kcal - 1,85oz/carbs - 1,76 oz/protein - 0,36 oz/fat

3,5 oz Cheese (high fat)
0,7 oz Almonds
Total 472/kcal - 0,07oz/carbs - 1,02oz/protein - 1,3oz/fat

7 oz Cheese (light fat)
0,11 oz Fishoil Omega 3 Caps.
Total 533/kcal - 0,11oz/carbs - 1,97oz/protein - 1,16oz/fat

TOTAL DAY 2769/kcal - 4,3oz/carbs - 9,88oz/protein - 4,48oz/fat

I wanted to drink 53 oz Sugar free stuff + 53 oz Water trough out the day + the water ill drink with my shakes.

greetings Spogi

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly bro, it looks good. Its not exactly how I set up my diet personally, but we are all different so if it is working for you, than go with it. If things start to slow down, just try taking out some carbs one day, and increasing them another day to throw your body off. As far as drinks, sugar free stuff is awesome, haha I live off of diet soda when I diet!

Mike

spogiderbaer

Awards
Hey dude,

thanks for your answer. Great to hear my diet looks good. As far as the week went, i also does feel good. When thinks get slow, ive got some ideas what to do. As you mentioned, changing amount of carbs/day, or maybe doing calorie cycling, doing more refeed days etc.

What do you think how much weight would be healthy to lose each week ? The first week my weight went down 4 pounds, but thats mostly water i guess. would be 1 pound each week be oke ?

greetings spogi

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey dude,

thanks for your answer. Great to hear my diet looks good. As far as the week went, i also does feel good. When thinks get slow, ive got some ideas what to do. As you mentioned, changing amount of carbs/day, or maybe doing calorie cycling, doing more refeed days etc.

What do you think how much weight would be healthy to lose each week ? The first week my weight went down 4 pounds, but thats mostly water i guess. would be 1 pound each week be oke ?

greetings spogi
Eghh, 2-3 pounds a week is alright in the beginning, the leaner you get, the less will come off. I am 12 weeks out right now from my show and will loose 3ish pounds a week.. but when 6 weeks out comes, its about 0.5lbs a week!

mike