IGH1 and Ghenerate, aftermath ;)

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well, Ive been off of AM for about a month or so I'd say, just been so busy with so much stuff, but still be hittin the gym harder than ever. I just finished up a bottle of IGH1 and finishing up my Ghenerate ( I thought they would run out at the same time?!)

I was running 1 pill IGH1 per 6 sprays of Ghenerate.
2x a day, like suggested. I took weekends off sometimes, but then I realised that since Im only running about 2 months worth, and I got sick and off of everyhing for about a week halfway through, I would just stick it strong everyday.

I thought I was taking 6 sprays, but take notice: If you dont push down hard the whole way on the top when spraying, only like 80% of a spray will come out. this accounts for why I have left over. so I say I was running more like 5 sprays.

First of all, I didnt notice much the first few weeks. I started to get worse acne, seemed to have a temper more and libidio is and was uncontrollable at times, but hey thats just me so I cant thank Ghen ;)

I noticed that If i took half an hour before workout, it was less affective than taking 5 minutes or less before. I always took on an empty stomach, unless something threw me off schedule.

I noticed intense pumps on some days in the gym, consistently after taking a few minutes before on empty stomach. in addition to the pumps, I got this feeling I can only describe as the desire to kill weights and kill myself. It made me want to push myself harder than ever.

I have gain alot of strength, and actually lost some weight while on the product. I dont want to discuss if it gave me gains, because my weight was all over the place, and I know outside factors affected it, so I cant state that it "gave me huge gains and kept me lean, or helped me use weight" for certain. I can attest however that I did gain strength, and I weigh less now than I did when I started the cycle. keep in mind losing weight was my goal so this was good for me. I believe it would work equally well with a bulk.

I also noticed my joints feeling better, esp. my shoulder area. since stopping they have gotten more painful lately. I continue to use other joint support supps. I believe this helped me heal and stay strong better.

I know I slept better, and while on Ghen and IGH I have had some of the most vivid, crazy, imaginative dreams of my life. Usually I never dream, and never remember when I do. It is not uncommon to go night after night with hours of dreams. I also feel like I dont want to get up when I wake up, but when I do get up I feel great once Im awake.

I have logged all my workouts for the past 2 months or so, so It can show you how I have come along if people are interested enough for me to type them all up. Its alot of writing :p

here is the breakdown of my basic lifts. I have been lifting hard near a year and a half, and lifted on and off before that, so dont give me the noob gains or whatever crap that negative posters love to say ;) this is hard work over 2-3 months.

Body weight- 180, bulked to 190, then cut to about 182 today.
Bench- I was at about 205x5 and 245x1. Today I can rep out 225x7-10 and 295x1
Dead-315x7, now I can do 315x14, and 405x3+ ( I dont max out often because of strain)
Squat- 225x7, now 315x 7 or 350x4
Bi size- went from about 14.5 in to 16 in.
legs- lost a ton of fat here, and got lean and strong. didnt take measurements but I can see and feel the difference. I dont fit in any of my jeans anymore, because my legs are too big and fill out the leg.
tri overhead extensions- 80x7 to 110x7 (2 sets too ;) )
rows-190x7 to 230x5 on machine, bent over BB 135x5 to 175x5
pullups- about 12 today 20 or more if I feel good.
lat pulldownslow 200s, today I can do 290x 7, maxed out on our machine.

All in all, I would say these two products are great and work wonders together. the price is probably the most amazing part, because this is the CHEAPEST supp I buy. cheaper than my PWOs even, and lasts alot longer.

Some people may call BS, and say this type of stuff only works for those 35+ who start to shut down, but for me, my results say otherwise.

If your interested in seeing all my workouts or a few, just post up. Thanks for reading!

onlyone

Awards
I'm excited to start mine, should be on my door step in the next few days! How did you dose your pre bed dose? 1 or 2 hr after food or..?

Nice review.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
would have loved to have seen some B/A pics

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I did it not depending on time after meal, but got it as close to bed as I could. depending on meal size, I waited 1-1.5 hours after meal to dose, then bed. It will take some getting used to and shuffling your schedule around, but youll find what works for you.

I actually have some pics from before, and I can take pics anytime. I would say my biggest gains were in my legs and back which I dont have any pics of my legs I dont think :( my arms have gotten alot thicker and Ive gotten alot of compliments on that so I know its not just my head, hahaha. Ill see what I can do tonight, Im gona be with my lady though so Idk if I can get to it ;)

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have before and after pics, I will post up after the gym tonight if I get a chance, if anyones interested.