D-Aspartic Acid (DAA)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. D-Aspartic Acid (DAA)


    this product tells you to take 1 scoop per day, but it doesn't tell you how much liquid to take it with or if it works best with water..juice.. any ideas?


  2. i just add mine in the morning with my shake. i dont think it matters if taken with juice or water. juice will hide the taste but thats not even that bad. i think i read before to take it with a b vitamin supplement though.

  3. so then it can be mixed with a regular 180ml protein shake
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by John.R View Post
    this product tells you to take 1 scoop per day, but it doesn't tell you how much liquid to take it with or if it works best with water..juice.. any ideas?
    Is it a powder? If so, you can either a) put it straight into your mouth and chug down with some water, or b) mix with water (depends on you how much you use, but ~300 ml/8 oz. is enough) and shake it up and drink it.

    If you've got liquid, like TCF-1, then you can do the same.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Is it a powder? If so, you can either a) put it straight into your mouth and chug down with some water, or b) mix with water (depends on you how much you use, but ~300 ml/8 oz. is enough) and shake it up and drink it.

    If you've got liquid, like TCF-1, then you can do the same.

    ~Rosie~
    I have only used tcf-1, but I have dosed it with food, without, with preworkout drinks, and didn't really notice any change in effects when taken with or without food, the amount of dilution in liquid should not change the effect, just the taste and mixability.

  6. its powder, LOL I've never heard anyone say it like that.. that's pretty hardcore.. put it straight into your mouth and chug down with some water.. lol I'm down for that though.. unless its the type of supplement where u need to drink tons of water with it. doesn't mention anything like that on the container though,.

  7. put it in a piece of tissue or toilet paper. fold it up and tear the excess off and parachute it. but it really doesnt taste that bad compared to other bulk powders.

  8. Its really not that bad.

    Just tastes very sour/bitter (duh, its an acid). Goes away quick with a couple good gulps of water.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Enigma76 View Post
    Its really not that bad.

    Just tastes very sour/bitter (duh, its an acid). Goes away quick with a couple good gulps of water.
    this^^
    I always dumped the 3g's to my PreWO mix, added a nice little 'sour' flavor to any kind of preWO...which I enjoyed....

  10. Can't be any worse than CEE or AEE--those two alone taste like death.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by John.R View Post
    its powder, LOL I've never heard anyone say it like that.. that's pretty hardcore.. put it straight into your mouth and chug down with some water.. lol I'm down for that though.. unless its the type of supplement where u need to drink tons of water with it. doesn't mention anything like that on the container though,.
    The easiest way to do it is like that.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  12. I cannot wait for our new product that will combine DAA, arachidonic acid and a few aspects of Test Factor all in one.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    I cannot wait for our new product that will combine DAA, arachidonic acid and a few aspects of Test Factor all in one.
    Doooooode.....



    What else ya got about it or anything else?....I know you have a thermo/fat burner also coming out soon....?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    I cannot wait for our new product that will combine DAA, arachidonic acid and a few aspects of Test Factor all in one.
    or you can eat a dozen eggs a day and get over a gram of arachidonic acid....


    speaking of DAA, how long do you guys run it? i usually do a month (1 bottle) at a time but ive been hearing about people doing 2 months

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    or you can eat a dozen eggs a day and get over a gram of arachidonic acid....


    speaking of DAA, how long do you guys run it? i usually do a month (1 bottle) at a time but ive been hearing about people doing 2 months
    Longest I've seen was 3 months and counting on another board. I ran my tcf-1 for 12 on 12 off and also 36 days straight, no issues with the 36 days straight and the effects never diminished.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by HATEFULone View Post
    Longest I've seen was 3 months and counting on another board. I ran my tcf-1 for 12 on 12 off and also 36 days straight, no issues with the 36 days straight and the effects never diminished.
    only side effect is "humping the sink while you brush your teeth" libido

  17. I've done up to 6 weeks straight...no issues...was initially freaked out by the 3rd teste growing....but in time, seemed natural...

    ...heh-heh, j/k, no really 6 weeks no issues...

  18. I too had some libido issues, banged 3 ex girl friends, while banging the current girl friend, not at the same time, but a few hours apart. One would need some pretty intense will power, and lotion to overcome the libido boost and not bang a hole in the wall.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by HATEFULone View Post
    I too had some libido issues, banged 3 ex girl friends, while banging the current girl friend, not at the same time, but a few hours apart. One would need some pretty intense will power, and lotion to overcome the libido boost and not bang a hole in the wall.
    Dude, I have the same problem when on DAA. DAMN you DAA you made me into a man whore!!


  20. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Dude, I have the same problem when on DAA. DAMN you DAA you made me into a man whore!!
    This Lol.

    Just started mine last week, thanks Nutra sale!

    So does it really matter what time you take it? Pre workout? Post? First shake of the day?

  21. I did 3 grams before meal 1 and 3 grams pre work out


  22. I didnt really like mixing the powder in water and jsut wasent that convenient for me. I personally have been sticking with just the Hard-FX/TST combo, getting all my DAA plus other goodies like fenugreek extract, 7 methoxyflavone and Forslean. I much rather pop back a few caps and get it over with.

  23. i love the taste of DAA, it tastes like testosterone lol

  24. Are we talking about the nutraplanet brand? If so which brand did hatefulone take? I too have alot to take care of.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    i love the taste of DAA, it tastes like testosterone lol
    Haha you BAMF!!


  26. i have the nutra brand
    BJJ = life

  27. Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    i have the nutra brand
    I wish they made kilos of DAA


  28. Anyone else getting some GI issues with the powder?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Enigma76 View Post
    Anyone else getting some GI issues with the powder?
    I do but, I don't care... Just get some wet wipes and you'll be fine lol


  30. Haha nice man. Unfortunately, I'm not that thrilled.

    I just started the DAA, do these go away after awhile?

  31. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I do but, I don't care... Just get some wet wipes and you'll be fine lol
    Edit: I've read the GI issue is not a prob with Testforce2


  32. Quote Originally Posted by Enigma76 View Post
    Haha nice man. Unfortunately, I'm not that thrilled.

    I just started the DAA, do these go away after awhile?
    No

    I had to get a GI track support supplement. When I get home I'll post what it was I can not recall off hand but it helped a lot.

    Hang in there man!


  33. ever try taking it with food? ive noticed no such issues and my gut is usually sensitive to these type of things.
    BJJ = life

  34. I took 20-30 mins before meals... Next time around I'll try to dose it right after.


  35. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I took 20-30 mins before meals... Next time around I'll try to dose it right after.
    yeah its an acid, if i take any of these single amino acids i get weird stomach feelings
    BJJ = life

  36. Lol thanks amigo.

    I got the DAA from nutra for cheap ($10), so I'm not too pissed to toss it aside.

    I picked up some TestForce2. Did some of my own reading, and some people still have GI upset with TF2. I have tried regular DAA both before and with meals, and similar GI issues.

    My optimal solution would be to just add it to my bottle of water that I sip on throughout the day with Xtend/BCAAs. In fact, PA and others recommended adding TF2 to a bottle of water and just sipping to reduce GI upset. Due to the fact that regular DAA is so damn insoluble, I'm hoping the TF2 will dissolve nicely and an alteration in dosing will help my issues.

    Picked up some Erase and some TestabolanV2 to stack with it as well. Think I got all my angles covered...DAA/sarcosine (if the sarcosine really matters, who knows), plus an AI in Erase, plus prolactin control in Testabolan (mucuna/L-dopa) plus SHBG reduction in Testabolan (3,4 divanill).

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Enigma76 View Post
    Lol thanks amigo.

    I got the DAA from nutra for cheap ($10), so I'm not too pissed to toss it aside.

    I picked up some TestForce2. Did some of my own reading, and some people still have GI upset with TF2, but I'm pretty sure my issues w regular DAA stems from the fact that I was taking it on an empty stomach in the AM. However, I still am getting some issues if I take it with food.

    My optimal solution would be to just add it to my bottle of water that I sip on throughout the day with Xtend/BCAAs. In fact, PA and others recommended adding TF2 to a bottle of water and just sipping to reduce GI upset. Due to the fact that regular DAA is so damn insoluble, I'm hoping the TF2 will dissolve nicely and an alteration in dosing will help my issues.

    Picked up some Erase and some TestabolanV2 to stack with it as well. Think I got all my angles covered...DAA/sarcosine (if the sarcosine really matters, who knows), plus an AI in Erase, plus prolactin control in Testabolan (mucuna/L-dopa) plus SHBG reduction in Testabolan (3,4 divanill).
    oh man unleash the test!!! boners every 3 minutes!!!
    BJJ = life

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Enigma76 View Post
    Lol thanks amigo.

    I got the DAA from nutra for cheap ($10), so I'm not too pissed to toss it aside.

    I picked up some TestForce2. Did some of my own reading, and some people still have GI upset with TF2. I have tried regular DAA both before and with meals, and similar GI issues.

    My optimal solution would be to just add it to my bottle of water that I sip on throughout the day with Xtend/BCAAs. In fact, PA and others recommended adding TF2 to a bottle of water and just sipping to reduce GI upset. Due to the fact that regular DAA is so damn insoluble, I'm hoping the TF2 will dissolve nicely and an alteration in dosing will help my issues.

    Picked up some Erase and some TestabolanV2 to stack with it as well. Think I got all my angles covered...DAA/sarcosine (if the sarcosine really matters, who knows), plus an AI in Erase, plus prolactin control in Testabolan (mucuna/L-dopa) plus SHBG reduction in Testabolan (3,4 divanill).
    Don't forget the EcdyMorph in the tedtabolan - it's the best Sh!t in there!


  39. Quote Originally Posted by Enigma76 View Post
    Haha nice man. Unfortunately, I'm not that thrilled.

    I just started the DAA, do these go away after awhile?
    Try finding some
    Deglycrrhizinated licorice / glycyrrhiza root 10:1


  40. gonna be running DAA with TestoPro and Arom-x RD...possibly considering throwing in my leftover 6-trione (6-oxo clone) as a suicide inhib as well. might be over kill...any thoughts?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. D-Aspartic Acid
    By cjllucky in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-12-2010, 07:52 AM
  2. D-aspartic Acid
    By DoubleMint in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 01:23 PM
  3. D ASPARTIC ACID
    By corsaking in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 05:09 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 12:45 PM
  5. D-aspartic acid
    By zombiemuscle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 11:30 AM
Log in
Log in