D-Aspartic Acid (DAA)

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    My NP DAA scoop weighs 4 grams leveled. I don't have a Mg scale so it could even be higher... But who knows NP BCAA scoop says 10g and it's like 6
    Thanks for the heads up on this - I'm set to start my DAA in a week or so and I'll be sure to weigh the scoop out to 3.12g to ensure I'm getting the dose I want

Cheers

2. Quote Originally Posted by obvious View Post
    Thanks for the heads up on this - I'm set to start my DAA in a week or so and I'll be sure to weigh the scoop out to 3.12g to ensure I'm getting the dose I want

Cheers
    Yea i would definitly weigh it out if you can. Ive got creatine from nutra planet and it was spose to be about 5g per scoop and it weighed out to around 2.3g's per scoop. It can depend on a lot of different factors and every scoop is going to be slightly different, so weighing them out is definitly your best bet.
    •   

3. Scales are a must! I even weigh my protein shakes lol

4. either the scoop is too big....or the container is filled half way
    BJJ = life

5. So does anyone mix DAA with their protein shakes?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by kma2402 View Post
    So does anyone mix DAA with their protein shakes?
    Haell no makes it taste sour

7. Haha I'm not worried about the taste. I was just wondering if it would affect the results

8. Quote Originally Posted by kma2402 View Post
    Haha I'm not worried about the taste. I was just wondering if it would affect the results
    no it wouldnt lol. but seriously sour chocolate or vanilla is horrid.

9. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Haell no makes it taste sour
    Yeah, I actually mix it in my BCAA's or my preworkout since they lend to the taste. Betaine has that same sour flavor.

10. Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    i love the taste of DAA, it tastes like testosterone lol
    Just so you know Purus has a powdered version out now, custard flavored.

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Yeah, I actually mix it in my BCAA's or my preworkout since they lend to the taste. Betaine has that same sour flavor.
    Well theyre all acids so thats where the taste comes from. If you mix it with CRAZE it makes the grape flavor tastes so much better. Seriously DSSports if you see this add some sour into your PWO lol

12. Hold a sip of just about any liquid in your mouth. Lean back. Dump a scoop in. Take three gulps of that same liquid. You have survived, and you didnt even taste it.
    really..... custard flavored daa, ?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. D-Aspartic Acid
    By cjllucky in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-12-2010, 08:52 AM
  2. D-aspartic Acid
    By DoubleMint in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 02:23 PM
  3. D ASPARTIC ACID