D-Aspartic Acid (DAA)

John.R

Awards
this product tells you to take 1 scoop per day, but it doesn't tell you how much liquid to take it with or if it works best with water..juice.. any ideas?

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
i just add mine in the morning with my shake. i dont think it matters if taken with juice or water. juice will hide the taste but thats not even that bad. i think i read before to take it with a b vitamin supplement though.

John.R

Awards
so then it can be mixed with a regular 180ml protein shake

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this product tells you to take 1 scoop per day, but it doesn't tell you how much liquid to take it with or if it works best with water..juice.. any ideas?
Is it a powder? If so, you can either a) put it straight into your mouth and chug down with some water, or b) mix with water (depends on you how much you use, but ~300 ml/8 oz. is enough) and shake it up and drink it.

If you've got liquid, like TCF-1, then you can do the same.

~Rosie~

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Is it a powder? If so, you can either a) put it straight into your mouth and chug down with some water, or b) mix with water (depends on you how much you use, but ~300 ml/8 oz. is enough) and shake it up and drink it.

If you've got liquid, like TCF-1, then you can do the same.

~Rosie~
I have only used tcf-1, but I have dosed it with food, without, with preworkout drinks, and didn't really notice any change in effects when taken with or without food, the amount of dilution in liquid should not change the effect, just the taste and mixability.

John.R

Awards
its powder, LOL I've never heard anyone say it like that.. that's pretty hardcore.. put it straight into your mouth and chug down with some water.. lol I'm down for that though.. unless its the type of supplement where u need to drink tons of water with it. doesn't mention anything like that on the container though,.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
put it in a piece of tissue or toilet paper. fold it up and tear the excess off and parachute it. but it really doesnt taste that bad compared to other bulk powders.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Its really not that bad.

Just tastes very sour/bitter (duh, its an acid). Goes away quick with a couple good gulps of water.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its really not that bad.

Just tastes very sour/bitter (duh, its an acid). Goes away quick with a couple good gulps of water.
this^^
I always dumped the 3g's to my PreWO mix, added a nice little 'sour' flavor to any kind of preWO...which I enjoyed....

airram479

Awards
  • Established
Can't be any worse than CEE or AEE--those two alone taste like death.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its powder, LOL I've never heard anyone say it like that.. that's pretty hardcore.. put it straight into your mouth and chug down with some water.. lol I'm down for that though.. unless its the type of supplement where u need to drink tons of water with it. doesn't mention anything like that on the container though,.
The easiest way to do it is like that.

~Rosie~

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cannot wait for our new product that will combine DAA, arachidonic acid and a few aspects of Test Factor all in one.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I cannot wait for our new product that will combine DAA, arachidonic acid and a few aspects of Test Factor all in one.
Doooooode.....

What else ya got about it or anything else?....I know you have a thermo/fat burner also coming out soon....?

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
or you can eat a dozen eggs a day and get over a gram of arachidonic acid....

speaking of DAA, how long do you guys run it? i usually do a month (1 bottle) at a time but ive been hearing about people doing 2 months

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
or you can eat a dozen eggs a day and get over a gram of arachidonic acid....

speaking of DAA, how long do you guys run it? i usually do a month (1 bottle) at a time but ive been hearing about people doing 2 months
Longest I've seen was 3 months and counting on another board. I ran my tcf-1 for 12 on 12 off and also 36 days straight, no issues with the 36 days straight and the effects never diminished.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
Longest I've seen was 3 months and counting on another board. I ran my tcf-1 for 12 on 12 off and also 36 days straight, no issues with the 36 days straight and the effects never diminished.
only side effect is "humping the sink while you brush your teeth" libido

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've done up to 6 weeks straight...no issues...was initially freaked out by the 3rd teste growing....but in time, seemed natural... :privateeye:

...heh-heh, j/k, no really 6 weeks no issues...

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I too had some libido issues, banged 3 ex girl friends, while banging the current girl friend, not at the same time, but a few hours apart. One would need some pretty intense will power, and lotion to overcome the libido boost and not bang a hole in the wall.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I too had some libido issues, banged 3 ex girl friends, while banging the current girl friend, not at the same time, but a few hours apart. One would need some pretty intense will power, and lotion to overcome the libido boost and not bang a hole in the wall.
Dude, I have the same problem when on DAA. DAMN you DAA you made me into a man whore!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, I have the same problem when on DAA. DAMN you DAA you made me into a man whore!!
This :( Lol.

Just started mine last week, thanks Nutra sale!

So does it really matter what time you take it? Pre workout? Post? First shake of the day?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did 3 grams before meal 1 and 3 grams pre work out

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
I didnt really like mixing the powder in water and jsut wasent that convenient for me. I personally have been sticking with just the Hard-FX/TST combo, getting all my DAA plus other goodies like fenugreek extract, 7 methoxyflavone and Forslean. I much rather pop back a few caps and get it over with.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
i love the taste of DAA, it tastes like testosterone lol

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
Are we talking about the nutraplanet brand? If so which brand did hatefulone take? I too have alot to take care of.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else getting some GI issues with the powder?

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Haha nice man. Unfortunately, I'm not that thrilled.

I just started the DAA, do these go away after awhile?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

No

I had to get a GI track support supplement. When I get home I'll post what it was I can not recall off hand but it helped a lot.

Hang in there man!

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
ever try taking it with food? ive noticed no such issues and my gut is usually sensitive to these type of things.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took 20-30 mins before meals... Next time around I'll try to dose it right after.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
I took 20-30 mins before meals... Next time around I'll try to dose it right after.
yeah its an acid, if i take any of these single amino acids i get weird stomach feelings

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Lol thanks amigo.

I got the DAA from nutra for cheap ($10), so I'm not too pissed to toss it aside.

I picked up some TestForce2. Did some of my own reading, and some people still have GI upset with TF2. I have tried regular DAA both before and with meals, and similar GI issues.

My optimal solution would be to just add it to my bottle of water that I sip on throughout the day with Xtend/BCAAs. In fact, PA and others recommended adding TF2 to a bottle of water and just sipping to reduce GI upset. Due to the fact that regular DAA is so damn insoluble, I'm hoping the TF2 will dissolve nicely and an alteration in dosing will help my issues.

Picked up some Erase and some TestabolanV2 to stack with it as well. Think I got all my angles covered...DAA/sarcosine (if the sarcosine really matters, who knows), plus an AI in Erase, plus prolactin control in Testabolan (mucuna/L-dopa) plus SHBG reduction in Testabolan (3,4 divanill).

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
Lol thanks amigo.

I got the DAA from nutra for cheap ($10), so I'm not too pissed to toss it aside.

I picked up some TestForce2. Did some of my own reading, and some people still have GI upset with TF2, but I'm pretty sure my issues w regular DAA stems from the fact that I was taking it on an empty stomach in the AM. However, I still am getting some issues if I take it with food.

My optimal solution would be to just add it to my bottle of water that I sip on throughout the day with Xtend/BCAAs. In fact, PA and others recommended adding TF2 to a bottle of water and just sipping to reduce GI upset. Due to the fact that regular DAA is so damn insoluble, I'm hoping the TF2 will dissolve nicely and an alteration in dosing will help my issues.

Picked up some Erase and some TestabolanV2 to stack with it as well. Think I got all my angles covered...DAA/sarcosine (if the sarcosine really matters, who knows), plus an AI in Erase, plus prolactin control in Testabolan (mucuna/L-dopa) plus SHBG reduction in Testabolan (3,4 divanill).
oh man unleash the test!!! boners every 3 minutes!!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol thanks amigo.

I picked up some TestForce2. Did some of my own reading, and some people still have GI upset with TF2. I have tried regular DAA both before and with meals, and similar GI issues.

Don't forget the EcdyMorph in the tedtabolan - it's the best Sh!t in there!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Try finding some
Deglycrrhizinated licorice / glycyrrhiza root 10:1

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
gonna be running DAA with TestoPro and Arom-x RD...possibly considering throwing in my leftover 6-trione (6-oxo clone) as a suicide inhib as well. might be over kill...any thoughts?

ramon25

Awards
Doesnt D- Aspartic Acid also increase Estrogen levels aswell as Test? sometimes E more than T? Are you guys taking an AI?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doesnt D- Aspartic Acid also increase Estrogen levels aswell as Test? sometimes E more than T? Are you guys taking an AI?
A lot of guys are taking with an AI ... including myself

Bulk DAA, Erase and L-dopa is a good stack

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
I started testforce 2, and still had mild GI upset (albeit less than with bulk DAA).

I ended up taking half dose TF2 (1 scoop, so 1.5g DAA) to start for the past few days and have found that I'm doing well GI wise. I'm also taking it at night after a couple good meals.

I really wish the initial study looked at hormone elevation beyond 3 days. Rats clearly had a prolonged increased DAA level after cessation of supplementation, and I'm wondering what the relative half-life (for lack of a better term) is for DAA in the places that matter (ie, pituitary, testes).

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I started testforce 2, and still had mild GI upset (albeit less than with bulk DAA).

I ended up taking half dose TF2 (1 scoop, so 1.5g DAA) to start for the past few days and have found that I'm doing well GI wise. I'm also taking it at night after a couple good meals.

I really wish the initial study looked at hormone elevation beyond 3 days. Rats clearly had a prolonged increased DAA level after cessation of supplementation, and I'm wondering what the relative half-life (for lack of a better term) is for DAA in the places that matter (ie, pituitary, testes).

I'm getting ready for my next daa run lol

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Haha its not just that, its actual stomach pain/fullness as well.

Feels really weird in there when its bad.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
i'm planning to run 1 month with Erase and Stoked. I run a log here and will post results :)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha its not just that, its actual stomach pain/fullness as well.

Feels really weird in there when its bad.
Did you ever look into the Deglycrrhizinated licorice / glycyrrhiza root? Bulk DAA tears my stomach up but I take some of this and I'm good.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Did you ever look into the Deglycrrhizinated licorice / glycyrrhiza root? Bulk DAA tears my stomach up but I take some of this and I'm good.
No I didn't yet.

I figured I'd half dose the DAA and ramp up slowly; this is actually working well for me, as I'm able to take 1.5g without any GI issues whatsoever.

Soon I'll try the normal dose, and if I'm still having problems, I'll follow your suggestion. Thanks again man.