D-Aspartic Acid (DAA)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Doesnt D- Aspartic Acid also increase Estrogen levels aswell as Test? sometimes E more than T? Are you guys taking an AI?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ramon25 View Post
    Doesnt D- Aspartic Acid also increase Estrogen levels aswell as Test? sometimes E more than T? Are you guys taking an AI?
    A lot of guys are taking with an AI ... including myself

    Bulk DAA, Erase and L-dopa is a good stack


  3. i like daa with free test the best
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr View Post
    i like daa with free test the best
    Doesn't free test have the same compound as erase?


  5. I started testforce 2, and still had mild GI upset (albeit less than with bulk DAA).

    I ended up taking half dose TF2 (1 scoop, so 1.5g DAA) to start for the past few days and have found that I'm doing well GI wise. I'm also taking it at night after a couple good meals.

    I really wish the initial study looked at hormone elevation beyond 3 days. Rats clearly had a prolonged increased DAA level after cessation of supplementation, and I'm wondering what the relative half-life (for lack of a better term) is for DAA in the places that matter (ie, pituitary, testes).

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Enigma76 View Post
    I started testforce 2, and still had mild GI upset (albeit less than with bulk DAA).

    I ended up taking half dose TF2 (1 scoop, so 1.5g DAA) to start for the past few days and have found that I'm doing well GI wise. I'm also taking it at night after a couple good meals.

    I really wish the initial study looked at hormone elevation beyond 3 days. Rats clearly had a prolonged increased DAA level after cessation of supplementation, and I'm wondering what the relative half-life (for lack of a better term) is for DAA in the places that matter (ie, pituitary, testes).


    I'm getting ready for my next daa run lol


  7. Haha its not just that, its actual stomach pain/fullness as well.

    Feels really weird in there when its bad.

  8. i'm planning to run 1 month with Erase and Stoked. I run a log here and will post results

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Enigma76 View Post
    Haha its not just that, its actual stomach pain/fullness as well.

    Feels really weird in there when its bad.
    Did you ever look into the Deglycrrhizinated licorice / glycyrrhiza root? Bulk DAA tears my stomach up but I take some of this and I'm good.


  10. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Did you ever look into the Deglycrrhizinated licorice / glycyrrhiza root? Bulk DAA tears my stomach up but I take some of this and I'm good.
    No I didn't yet.

    I figured I'd half dose the DAA and ramp up slowly; this is actually working well for me, as I'm able to take 1.5g without any GI issues whatsoever.

    Soon I'll try the normal dose, and if I'm still having problems, I'll follow your suggestion. Thanks again man.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Doesn't free test have the same compound as erase?
    Yes - it is the active in both products.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  12. Anyone noticed in the Nutra DAA that there is less product that advertised? I am set to come up way short on 33 servings of 3g.

    Can't complain about the product though - works well.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ntornado View Post
    Anyone noticed in the Nutra DAA that there is less product that advertised? I am set to come up way short on 33 servings of 3g.

    Can't complain about the product though - works well.
    yeah i think there is definitely less than 33 scoops
    BJJ = life

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ntornado View Post
    Anyone noticed in the Nutra DAA that there is less product that advertised? I am set to come up way short on 33 servings of 3g.

    Can't complain about the product though - works well.
    Great I just got mine... how short are we talking here? 25? 20?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Great I just got mine... how short are we talking here? 25? 20?
    id say you are lucky if you get 25
    BJJ = life

  16. Sounds like the scoop must be slightly more than 3g. I have some DAA waiting for me to pickup but I don't have any on hand. I'll pass this concern along, thanks for the heads up.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Sounds like the scoop must be slightly more than 3g. I have some DAA waiting for me to pickup but I don't have any on hand. I'll pass this concern along, thanks for the heads up.
    My NP DAA scoop weighs 4 grams leveled. I don't have a Mg scale so it could even be higher... But who knows NP BCAA scoop says 10g and it's like 6


  18. Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    id say you are lucky if you get 25
    Yes thats right. I am probably going to end up at 22-23 serves. Glad I bought two tubs.

    The scoop really being 4g's would explain it.

  19. Yeah I was curious about this too, I assumed it was a powder density thing.

    I have the same scoop for both a 5g serving of creatine mono and a 3g serving of DAA.

    Both nutra powders, both the exact same scoop.

    If this is why I was having GI issues...lol

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Sounds like the scoop must be slightly more than 3g. I have some DAA waiting for me to pickup but I don't have any on hand. I'll pass this concern along, thanks for the heads up.
    thanks. i may just underscoop and try to get my 30

    i just made a new word there

  21. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    My NP DAA scoop weighs 4 grams leveled. I don't have a Mg scale so it could even be higher... But who knows NP BCAA scoop says 10g and it's like 6
    Thanks for the heads up on this - I'm set to start my DAA in a week or so and I'll be sure to weigh the scoop out to 3.12g to ensure I'm getting the dose I want

    Cheers

  22. Quote Originally Posted by obvious View Post
    Thanks for the heads up on this - I'm set to start my DAA in a week or so and I'll be sure to weigh the scoop out to 3.12g to ensure I'm getting the dose I want

    Cheers
    Yea i would definitly weigh it out if you can. Ive got creatine from nutra planet and it was spose to be about 5g per scoop and it weighed out to around 2.3g's per scoop. It can depend on a lot of different factors and every scoop is going to be slightly different, so weighing them out is definitly your best bet.

  23. Scales are a must! I even weigh my protein shakes lol


  24. either the scoop is too big....or the container is filled half way
    BJJ = life

  25. So does anyone mix DAA with their protein shakes?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by kma2402 View Post
    So does anyone mix DAA with their protein shakes?
    Haell no makes it taste sour

  27. Haha I'm not worried about the taste. I was just wondering if it would affect the results

  28. Quote Originally Posted by kma2402 View Post
    Haha I'm not worried about the taste. I was just wondering if it would affect the results
    no it wouldnt lol. but seriously sour chocolate or vanilla is horrid.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Haell no makes it taste sour
    Yeah, I actually mix it in my BCAA's or my preworkout since they lend to the taste. Betaine has that same sour flavor.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    i love the taste of DAA, it tastes like testosterone lol
    Just so you know Purus has a powdered version out now, custard flavored.

    -Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Yeah, I actually mix it in my BCAA's or my preworkout since they lend to the taste. Betaine has that same sour flavor.
    Well theyre all acids so thats where the taste comes from. If you mix it with CRAZE it makes the grape flavor tastes so much better. Seriously DSSports if you see this add some sour into your PWO lol

  32. Hold a sip of just about any liquid in your mouth. Lean back. Dump a scoop in. Take three gulps of that same liquid. You have survived, and you didnt even taste it.
    really..... custard flavored daa, ?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. D-Aspartic Acid
    By cjllucky in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-12-2010, 07:52 AM
  2. D-aspartic Acid
    By DoubleMint in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 01:23 PM
  3. D ASPARTIC ACID
    By corsaking in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 05:09 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 12:45 PM
  5. D-aspartic acid
    By zombiemuscle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 11:30 AM
Log in
Log in