height 6'2
weight 175

Bench: 245 5 reps
Squat: 275 5 reps
Dead: 225 12 reps
shoulder press(dumbell) 75's for 12

I ran SD as follows 10/20/20.
PCT: Nolva 40/30/20, DHEA, Fenugreek, milk thistle and multi

The first week my lifts were about the same as they were before getting on cycle so i was a little displeased but i felt so much stronger and i was getting crazy pumps. By my second workout for each bodypart i was getting some serious results i was litterally in shock, what was hard the week before was litterally a joke now. I just finished up my cycle monday and i was very satisfied by my results.

Results:
Weight: 198
Bench: 295 5 reps
Squat: 385 5 reps
Dead: 365 5 reps
Shoulder press: 100lb dumbells 6 reps

Side effects: I experienced low sex drive, some mood swings, and testicular shrinkage while on cycle. I am now taking my post cycle and i am not worried.

Summary: Superdrol is the ****

suresha

Awards
  • Established
what company was the sd from? looks solid.

Innov8004

Innov8004

Awards
I made it myself, im currently starting my own business to wholesale PH's and other items so as of now theres no company.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm any before/after pics would be appreciated. I've never seen anyone gain like that off SD, especially a standalone 3 week run, under 30.

Innov8004

Innov8004

Awards
Hmmmm any before/after pics would be appreciated. I've never seen anyone gain like that off SD, especially a standalone 3 week run, under 30.
Unfortunatley i dont have a before picture i can try and get an after picture if i can find a way to borrow a camera from someone. But making the superdrol myself i could make sure i had at least 10mg in each pill. I ate as a bulk, i wasnt as clean as i wanted to be and probably stayed at the same bodyfat. I will now be taking post cycle and then cutting to 185-190.