Ostarine

1. Talking Ostarine

HOwdy everyone. . .I wanted to know if anyone has used the Ostrine Liquid Verzion by one of the Sponsor's on this forum. . . I have utilized s4 from another sponsor but it looks like pricing will make the difference. . any thoughts?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    HOwdy everyone. . .I wanted to know if anyone has used the Ostrine Liquid Verzion by one of the Sponsor's on this forum. . . I have utilized s4 from another sponsor but it looks like pricing will make the difference. . any thoughts?
    What sponsor?
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   

3. i was wondering about unique. . .

4. subbed, Im very interested as to how this will pan out.

5. Try "Anabolics" or "IGF-1/GH" Forum. I read couple of post there by people who used Ostarine.
    •   

6. So far i've been hearing great reviews on Ostra just wanted to know form the particular sponsor. . .Had some great feed back though about sponsor so my conclusion is it's a go! I would like to run a ostra into s4 for when i start to cut weight!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    So far i've been hearing great reviews on Ostra just wanted to know form the particular sponsor. . .Had some great feed back though about sponsor so my conclusion is it's a go! I would like to run a ostra into s4 for when i start to cut weight!
    I would run s4 into osta w/ a test booster like DAA personally. Going to run this exact cycle when I finish my log of Protocol V2.

8. running ostarine myself, lil under 2 weeks in and noticing muscle hardness and fullness. may be unrelated but the last few days im uncontrollably hungry
    CELTIC LABS REP

9. Just started a cycle at 12.5 mg/day.

10. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    running ostarine myself, lil under 2 weeks in and noticing muscle hardness and fullness. may be unrelated but the last few days im uncontrollably hungry
    Yeah man, that happened to me, too. I stuck it out but it was pretty hard.

11. i had got my ostarine today, and wanted to know how much should i take, im a weightlifter and train twice per day.

12. I just bought ostrine and was debating going on a cycle I lift a good amount but never took anything more then creatine. I hear a lot of mixed reviews about ostrine but the guy at the supplement shop I got it from highly recommended it. I hear there are no sides but I am not convinced. My main goal is to try and shed stomach fat but an increase in muscle would be nice. I was told to take 20 mgs a day for 8 weeks and no support or PCT needed is this true? I'm new to taking supplements and wanna cycle this without destroying my body.

13. Quote Originally Posted by mattwillams View Post
    I just bought ostrine and was debating going on a cycle I lift a good amount but never took anything more then creatine. I hear a lot of mixed reviews about ostrine but the guy at the supplement shop I got it from highly recommended it. I hear there are no sides but I am not convinced. My main goal is to try and shed stomach fat but an increase in muscle would be nice. I was told to take 20 mgs a day for 8 weeks and no support or PCT needed is this true? I'm new to taking supplements and wanna cycle this without destroying my body.
    I wouldn't say *no* sides, and at 20mg/day for 8 weeks you'll likely experience suppression and want a PCT.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use code BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

14. Get a PCT "real one" you most likely will see some shutdown.

15. Quote Originally Posted by mattwillams View Post
    I just bought ostrine and was debating going on a cycle I lift a good amount but never took anything more then creatine. I hear a lot of mixed reviews about ostrine but the guy at the supplement shop I got it from highly recommended it. I hear there are no sides but I am not convinced. My main goal is to try and shed stomach fat but an increase in muscle would be nice. I was told to take 20 mgs a day for 8 weeks and no support or PCT needed is this true? I'm new to taking supplements and wanna cycle this without destroying my body.
    Ostarine will suppress your natural hormone output - you will need a Rx/RC SERM to PCT. It is great for maintaining what you have, but doesn't really add LBM (which is the reason development was canceled by GTx - the FDA wanted MOAR!), so it is nice during a cut.

Your supp shop guy is an idiot, never listen to him again.

The Search Function will give you a few weeks worth of reading about Ostarine - see you in a few weeks
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ostarine/MK??
    By deadikated in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-14-2015, 04:16 PM
  2. ostarine
    By greekgeorge in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-05-2011, 02:24 PM
  3. Ostarine or DAA
    By Jgunner1 in forum Anabolics