Ostarine

1. Talking Ostarine

HOwdy everyone. . .I wanted to know if anyone has used the Ostrine Liquid Verzion by one of the Sponsor's on this forum. . . I have utilized s4 from another sponsor but it looks like pricing will make the difference. . any thoughts?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    HOwdy everyone. . .I wanted to know if anyone has used the Ostrine Liquid Verzion by one of the Sponsor's on this forum. . . I have utilized s4 from another sponsor but it looks like pricing will make the difference. . any thoughts?
    What sponsor?
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

3. i was wondering about unique. . .
    •   

4. subbed, Im very interested as to how this will pan out.

5. Try "Anabolics" or "IGF-1/GH" Forum. I read couple of post there by people who used Ostarine.

6. So far i've been hearing great reviews on Ostra just wanted to know form the particular sponsor. . .Had some great feed back though about sponsor so my conclusion is it's a go! I would like to run a ostra into s4 for when i start to cut weight!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    So far i've been hearing great reviews on Ostra just wanted to know form the particular sponsor. . .Had some great feed back though about sponsor so my conclusion is it's a go! I would like to run a ostra into s4 for when i start to cut weight!
    I would run s4 into osta w/ a test booster like DAA personally. Going to run this exact cycle when I finish my log of Protocol V2.

8. running ostarine myself, lil under 2 weeks in and noticing muscle hardness and fullness. may be unrelated but the last few days im uncontrollably hungry
    CELTIC LABS REP

9. Just started a cycle at 12.5 mg/day.

10. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    running ostarine myself, lil under 2 weeks in and noticing muscle hardness and fullness. may be unrelated but the last few days im uncontrollably hungry
    Yeah man, that happened to me, too. I stuck it out but it was pretty hard.

11. i had got my ostarine today, and wanted to know how much should i take, im a weightlifter and train twice per day.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ostarine/MK??
    By deadikated in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-10-2012, 09:01 PM
  2. ostarine
    By greekgeorge in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-05-2011, 02:24 PM
  3. Ostarine or DAA
    By Jgunner1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14