Ostarine

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
HOwdy everyone. . .I wanted to know if anyone has used the Ostrine Liquid Verzion by one of the Sponsor's on this forum. . . I have utilized s4 from another sponsor but it looks like pricing will make the difference. . any thoughts? :bling:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HOwdy everyone. . .I wanted to know if anyone has used the Ostrine Liquid Verzion by one of the Sponsor's on this forum. . . I have utilized s4 from another sponsor but it looks like pricing will make the difference. . any thoughts? :bling:
What sponsor?

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
i was wondering about unique. . .

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed, Im very interested as to how this will pan out.

Bier

Bier

Awards
Try "Anabolics" or "IGF-1/GH" Forum. I read couple of post there by people who used Ostarine.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
So far i've been hearing great reviews on Ostra just wanted to know form the particular sponsor. . .Had some great feed back though about sponsor so my conclusion is it's a go! I would like to run a ostra into s4 for when i start to cut weight!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
So far i've been hearing great reviews on Ostra just wanted to know form the particular sponsor. . .Had some great feed back though about sponsor so my conclusion is it's a go! I would like to run a ostra into s4 for when i start to cut weight!
I would run s4 into osta w/ a test booster like DAA personally. Going to run this exact cycle when I finish my log of Protocol V2.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
running ostarine myself, lil under 2 weeks in and noticing muscle hardness and fullness. may be unrelated but the last few days im uncontrollably hungry

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
running ostarine myself, lil under 2 weeks in and noticing muscle hardness and fullness. may be unrelated but the last few days im uncontrollably hungry
Yeah man, that happened to me, too. I stuck it out but it was pretty hard.

sirozanana

Awards
i had got my ostarine today, and wanted to know how much should i take, im a weightlifter and train twice per day.

mattwillams

Awards
I just bought ostrine and was debating going on a cycle I lift a good amount but never took anything more then creatine. I hear a lot of mixed reviews about ostrine but the guy at the supplement shop I got it from highly recommended it. I hear there are no sides but I am not convinced. My main goal is to try and shed stomach fat but an increase in muscle would be nice. I was told to take 20 mgs a day for 8 weeks and no support or PCT needed is this true? I'm new to taking supplements and wanna cycle this without destroying my body.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just bought ostrine and was debating going on a cycle I lift a good amount but never took anything more then creatine. I hear a lot of mixed reviews about ostrine but the guy at the supplement shop I got it from highly recommended it. I hear there are no sides but I am not convinced. My main goal is to try and shed stomach fat but an increase in muscle would be nice. I was told to take 20 mgs a day for 8 weeks and no support or PCT needed is this true? I'm new to taking supplements and wanna cycle this without destroying my body.
I wouldn't say *no* sides, and at 20mg/day for 8 weeks you'll likely experience suppression and want a PCT.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Get a PCT "real one" you most likely will see some shutdown.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Ostarine will suppress your natural hormone output - you will need a Rx/RC SERM to PCT. It is great for maintaining what you have, but doesn't really add LBM (which is the reason development was canceled by GTx - the FDA wanted MOAR!), so it is nice during a cut.

Your supp shop guy is an idiot, never listen to him again.

The Search Function will give you a few weeks worth of reading about Ostarine - see you in a few weeks :D