Questions about natadrol
- 01-18-2011, 07:31 AM
Questions about natadrol
I have decided i am going to run a cycle, however i do have a few questions before i do.
Initially, i planned to run the . Then i found out that formadrol and will not clear australian customs. Then i figured id take Two bottles of Natty + a different PCT. Hopefully i can buy locally. EDIT. I found a local supplier with formadrol XL for $90 (ouch) and ghenarate for $50. Is ghenarate worth it?
I am 21 going on 22, 6 ft tall and weigh about 85 kilos (up 6kg since november. I believe 2/3 of gains are muscle), and am between 12 and 15% body fat (estimate). I believe i have a relatively good diet. I started lifting when i was 13 (benched 100 kg at 16) and had a break at 17 untill i was 19 and got serious again in January last year.
If i was to run this i would be performing weights on a 3 day split, as thats all my schedual will allow with basketball on the other three days. (i need 1 rest)
I am looking to add streangth, a bit of size (id do this on a bulk) and hopefully a few inches to my verticle leap.
1)Would it be worth taking for a three day split (each muscle worked hard once a week)
2) What are some alternative PCT's available in australia. ( i dont know any but know there are some).EDIT I just found AI for $70 and formadrol xl for $90 (bit pricey). Which would be the best of these two. Happy for other suggestions.
3) Should i need a doctor to watch over me while i do the stack (ie get blood work done pre-mid and after to ensure i am okay.
This would be my first venture into anything like this. Please feel free to ask me other questions.
- 01-18-2011, 10:29 AM
- 01-18-2011, 12:15 PM
Ghenerate isn't worth $50 IMO. I've used it a couple times and barely noticed much. Best reviews I've seen say it improves sleep a little. Is a little sleep improvement worth $50 to you? I'd rather buy cheap melatonin.
1) I used Natadrol, and a three day split would work if you do it right. Check out DC (DoggCrapp) training, that would be ideal with your schedule if you're trying to add size/strength. The DC style stretching is great too.
2) I think Natadrol is a bit dubious whether a PCT is really needed. I don't see that being an issue with natadrol, but if you want to be safe get something that is an aromatase inhibitor (resveratrol, 6 bromo, ATD, formastane, etc.). I know prices are high in Australia, but $90 for Formadrol seems steep. You could always look for something with testofen (fenugreek standardized for fenusides) or another test booster as an alternative.
3) No, Natadrol in my experience is not something you need to worry about with a doctor. The major issue I've seen referenced is prostate concerns, but I wouldn't think you'd need a PSA test at your age and given the duration and dosage.
Don't spend (waste) too much money on this, diet and exercise trump all this. The equation goes something like 70% diet, 25% exercise, and 5% supplements (unless you're using steroids). Thinking your diet is alright is VERY different from really knowing how your body responds to specific amounts of certain foods (i.e., see what adding 1-2 cups of oats does for you).
01-18-2011, 06:27 PM
Thanks for your replies guys.
Milas, when you say test booster, should it contain fenugreek? A lot of test boosters ive found are just tribulous. Would that be fine? However i did find athletix titanium for $50
heres some info on it
That would have me looking at $160+postage to run this stack. I might just be better off with a 8 kg tub of protein.
01-18-2011, 06:32 PM
01-18-2011, 06:38 PM
01-18-2011, 06:46 PM
How can a local supplier sell it if it isnt allowed to cross into Australia? Are you positive it cant?
01-18-2011, 06:55 PM
From my research, a lot of them got into the country back in Novemeber and since then customs has cracked down on it heavily. I have found Natadrol for $13 more each bottle than it would cost me to import. Im happy with that to avoid the risk of customs rejecting it.
Its just the PCT im finding hard to find.
Natadrol is $58 a bottle. I found it on special. It sells in other stores for $100 a bottle
so $116 for 2 bottles +$ 50 for athletix titanium. Im at $166 + postage. Now the question to ask is i guess.... Will i get $160 worth of gains?
01-18-2011, 08:11 PM
If you want to stay natural (no steroids, don't go there yet), your money is best spent on staples (protein, multi, fishoil, creatine) and quality food, and spend the rest on whatever incentive it takes you to follow a strict diet!
While I was on Natadrol, I put on 8lbs. I estimate based on the type of gain LBM/bf% that I could've put on at least 6lbs of that from diet alone. Add oats and eggs (lots of both) and I think you'll have more favorable results for less.
It's your money to spend, but IMO there are better gains to be had with DC training and increased emphasis on diet.
01-20-2011, 07:21 AM
01-20-2011, 09:28 AM
01-23-2011, 08:01 PM
Put eggs in your shakes dude. That's what I do. I like them OK. But I think they stink real bad when you cook them a lot, so I don't waste my time. Crack a couple in each shake and blend it. Can't even taste em!
01-25-2011, 04:26 PM
I wouldn't recommend natadrol if you are actively playing basketball.. It made me lethargic which I think was due to it lowering my blood sugar. You'd have to eat a lot of carbs while on it.
Similar Forum Threads
- By maddog28 in forum LG SciencesReplies: 4Last Post: 02-09-2011, 12:28 PM
- By g0hardorgohom in forum LG SciencesReplies: 101Last Post: 12-07-2010, 07:14 PM
- By Ando55 in forum LG SciencesReplies: 20Last Post: 09-20-2010, 11:45 AM
- By waverebelfore in forum SupplementsReplies: 140Last Post: 05-28-2010, 07:40 AM
- By ax1 in forum LG SciencesReplies: 10Last Post: 04-06-2010, 08:33 PM