Questions about natadrol

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,

I have decided i am going to run a natadrol cycle, however i do have a few questions before i do.

Initially, i planned to run the natabolic stack. Then i found out that formadrol and ghenerate will not clear australian customs. Then i figured id take Two bottles of Natty + a different PCT. Hopefully i can buy locally. EDIT. I found a local supplier with formadrol XL for $90 (ouch) and ghenarate for $50. Is ghenarate worth it?

I am 21 going on 22, 6 ft tall and weigh about 85 kilos (up 6kg since november. I believe 2/3 of gains are muscle), and am between 12 and 15% body fat (estimate). I believe i have a relatively good diet. I started lifting when i was 13 (benched 100 kg at 16) and had a break at 17 untill i was 19 and got serious again in January last year.

If i was to run this i would be performing weights on a 3 day split, as thats all my schedual will allow with basketball on the other three days. (i need 1 rest)
I am looking to add streangth, a bit of size (id do this on a bulk) and hopefully a few inches to my verticle leap.

THE QUESTIONS:
1)Would it be worth taking for a three day split (each muscle worked hard once a week)
2) What are some alternative PCT's available in australia. ( i dont know any but know there are some).EDIT I just found AI life support for $70 and formadrol xl for $90 (bit pricey). Which would be the best of these two. Happy for other suggestions.
3) Should i need a doctor to watch over me while i do the stack (ie get blood work done pre-mid and after to ensure i am okay.

This would be my first venture into anything like this. Please feel free to ask me other questions.

Thanks

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Guys,

I have decided i am going to run a natadrol cycle, however i do have a few questions before i do.

Initially, i planned to run the natabolic stack. Then i found out that formadrol and ghenerate will not clear australian customs. Then i figured id take Two bottles of Natty + a different PCT. Hopefully i can buy locally. EDIT. I found a local supplier with formadrol XL for $90 (ouch) and ghenarate for $50. Is ghenarate worth it?

I am 21 going on 22, 6 ft tall and weigh about 85 kilos (up 6kg since november. I believe 2/3 of gains are muscle), and am between 12 and 15% body fat (estimate). I believe i have a relatively good diet. I started lifting when i was 13 (benched 100 kg at 16) and had a break at 17 untill i was 19 and got serious again in January last year.

If i was to run this i would be performing weights on a 3 day split, as thats all my schedual will allow with basketball on the other three days. (i need 1 rest)
I am looking to add streangth, a bit of size (id do this on a bulk) and hopefully a few inches to my verticle leap.

THE QUESTIONS:
1)Would it be worth taking for a three day split (each muscle worked hard once a week) Not a bad program at all. You'll have more time to recover.2) What are some alternative PCT's available in australia. ( i dont know any but know there are some).EDIT I just found AI life support for $70 and formadrol xl for $90 (bit pricey). Which would be the best of these two. Happy for other suggestions. Not familiar with Australia, sorry bro.3) Should i need a doctor to watch over me while i do the stack (ie get blood work done pre-mid and after to ensure i am okay. Thats always smart and I would never say no to that. Go ahead.This would be my first venture into anything like this. Please feel free to ask me other questions.

Thanks
Good luck bro.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is ghenarate worth it?

THE QUESTIONS:
1)Would it be worth taking for a three day split (each muscle worked hard once a week)
2) What are some alternative PCT's available in australia. ( i dont know any but know there are some).EDIT I just found AI life support for $70 and formadrol xl for $90 (bit pricey). Which would be the best of these two. Happy for other suggestions.
3) Should i need a doctor to watch over me while i do the stack (ie get blood work done pre-mid and after to ensure i am okay.
First, if you're playing collegiate basketball, make sure Natadrol (or its ingredients really) isn't banned by your organization. You wouldn't want to jeopordize that!

Ghenerate isn't worth $50 IMO. I've used it a couple times and barely noticed much. Best reviews I've seen say it improves sleep a little. Is a little sleep improvement worth $50 to you? I'd rather buy cheap melatonin.

1) I used Natadrol, and a three day split would work if you do it right. Check out DC (DoggCrapp) training, that would be ideal with your schedule if you're trying to add size/strength. The DC style stretching is great too.

2) I think Natadrol is a bit dubious whether a PCT is really needed. I don't see that being an issue with natadrol, but if you want to be safe get something that is an aromatase inhibitor (resveratrol, 6 bromo, ATD, formastane, etc.). I know prices are high in Australia, but $90 for Formadrol seems steep. You could always look for something with testofen (fenugreek standardized for fenusides) or another test booster as an alternative.

3) No, Natadrol in my experience is not something you need to worry about with a doctor. The major issue I've seen referenced is prostate concerns, but I wouldn't think you'd need a PSA test at your age and given the duration and dosage.

Don't spend (waste) too much money on this, diet and exercise trump all this. The equation goes something like 70% diet, 25% exercise, and 5% supplements (unless you're using steroids). Thinking your diet is alright is VERY different from really knowing how your body responds to specific amounts of certain foods (i.e., see what adding 1-2 cups of oats does for you).

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your replies guys.

Milas, when you say test booster, should it contain fenugreek? A lot of test boosters ive found are just tribulous. Would that be fine? However i did find athletix titanium for $50

heres some info on it
nutraplanet.com/product/athletix/titanium-60-caps.htm

That would have me looking at $160+postage to run this stack. I might just be better off with a 8 kg tub of protein.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I have no idea. Thats just the frigging markup in Australia.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
How can a local supplier sell it if it isnt allowed to cross into Australia? Are you positive it cant?

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
From my research, a lot of them got into the country back in Novemeber and since then customs has cracked down on it heavily. I have found Natadrol for $13 more each bottle than it would cost me to import. Im happy with that to avoid the risk of customs rejecting it.

Its just the PCT im finding hard to find.

Natadrol is $58 a bottle. I found it on special. It sells in other stores for $100 a bottle

so $116 for 2 bottles +$ 50 for athletix titanium. Im at $166 + postage. Now the question to ask is i guess.... Will i get $160 worth of gains?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From my research, a lot of them got into the country back in Novemeber and since then customs has cracked down on it heavily. I have found Natadrol for $13 more each bottle than it would cost me to import. Im happy with that to avoid the risk of customs rejecting it.

Its just the PCT im finding hard to find.

Natadrol is $58 a bottle. I found it on special. It sells in other stores for $100 a bottle

so $116 for 2 bottles +$ 50 for athletix titanium. Im at $166 + postage. Now the question to ask is i guess.... Will i get $160 worth of gains?
$160? Probably not. Athletix Titanium is okay, I didn't respond well to it but a lot of other folks like it, but I wouldn't pay $50 (I'm finally kicking the supplement addiction). Tribulus is garbage, only a libido boost at best.

If you want to stay natural (no steroids, don't go there yet), your money is best spent on staples (protein, multi, fishoil, creatine) and quality food, and spend the rest on whatever incentive it takes you to follow a strict diet!

While I was on Natadrol, I put on 8lbs. I estimate based on the type of gain LBM/bf% that I could've put on at least 6lbs of that from diet alone. Add oats and eggs (lots of both) and I think you'll have more favorable results for less.

It's your money to spend, but IMO there are better gains to be had with DC training and increased emphasis on diet.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
$160? Probably not. Athletix Titanium is okay, I didn't respond well to it but a lot of other folks like it, but I wouldn't pay $50 (I'm finally kicking the supplement addiction). Tribulus is garbage, only a libido boost at best.

If you want to stay natural (no steroids, don't go there yet), your money is best spent on staples (protein, multi, fishoil, creatine) and quality food, and spend the rest on whatever incentive it takes you to follow a strict diet!

While I was on Natadrol, I put on 8lbs. I estimate based on the type of gain LBM/bf% that I could've put on at least 6lbs of that from diet alone. Add oats and eggs (lots of both) and I think you'll have more favorable results for less.

It's your money to spend, but IMO there are better gains to be had with DC training and increased emphasis on diet.
Thanks mate! I'll give that a go. Unfortunatly i hate eggs, but i'll just eat more chicken. I'll go buy some oats.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks mate! I'll give that a go. Unfortunatly i hate eggs, but i'll just eat more chicken. I'll go buy some oats.
Best of luck to you, and if you want to check in on progress come on back! I'm sure there will be plenty of folks here willing to help you keep improving.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Put eggs in your shakes dude. That's what I do. I like them OK. But I think they stink real bad when you cook them a lot, so I don't waste my time. Crack a couple in each shake and blend it. Can't even taste em!

underthesun

Awards
I wouldn't recommend natadrol if you are actively playing basketball.. It made me lethargic which I think was due to it lowering my blood sugar. You'd have to eat a lot of carbs while on it.