What's your LitUP story?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    canada, ontario
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,857
    Rep Power
    3378679

    I requested a couple samples, only got 1 so it's hard to really give my thoughts on the product, the sample had 2 scoops worth, I used it before my boxing workout, I found I got really over heated, not sure why I'm not sensitive to stims, I think maybe 1 scoop pre-morning workout and 1 scoop pre-boxing at night may work better for me.

    It seems like a good product for sure, I enjoyed it besides the over heating feeling I got the first half of the workout, I'll have to try it again sometime to give a review on the product.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

  2. Registered User
    chubbarock's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Age
    27
    Posts
    259
    Rep Power
    465

    anybody else out there with a LITup story??!!
    -Jon-
    Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Representative - www.appnut.com
    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Charlotte
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    204219

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I requested a couple samples, only got 1 so it's hard to really give my thoughts on the product, the sample had 2 scoops worth, I used it before my boxing workout, I found I got really over heated, not sure why I'm not sensitive to stims, I think maybe 1 scoop pre-morning workout and 1 scoop pre-boxing at night may work better for me.

    It seems like a good product for sure, I enjoyed it besides the over heating feeling I got the first half of the workout, I'll have to try it again sometime to give a review on the product.
    I found that I only need 1 scoop- this seems to work best for me.....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    canada, ontario
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,857
    Rep Power
    3378679

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    I found that I only need 1 scoop- this seems to work best for me.....
    Ya I feel like 1 scoop twice daily may work great for me when I'm doing 2 training session days, I'll get a tub sometime to try out.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  5. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10589683

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I requested a couple samples, only got 1 so it's hard to really give my thoughts on the product, the sample had 2 scoops worth, I used it before my boxing workout, I found I got really over heated, not sure why I'm not sensitive to stims, I think maybe 1 scoop pre-morning workout and 1 scoop pre-boxing at night may work better for me.

    It seems like a good product for sure, I enjoyed it besides the over heating feeling I got the first half of the workout, I'll have to try it again sometime to give a review on the product.
    so the sample packs are a full 2 scoops?
  6. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    canada, ontario
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,857
    Rep Power
    3378679

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    so the sample packs are a full 2 scoops?
    Ya full 2 scoops, I wish I had another sample to try 1 scoop twice a day but again I'll get a tub someday to try it out.

    2 scoops was to much for my body, not too much caffeine feeling but something made my face pitch red and got me overheated hardcore for the first half of my workout but then started getting good.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  7. Registered User
    KillaK2010's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    63

    Wow, I have been doing the two scoops. Had a few samples and now I just ordered and got my tub which I am going to be doing the same thing with.. 2 scoops but i just take it on my days when i do weights which is roughly 3 - 4 times per week..
  8. Registered User
    HATEFULone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,527
    Rep Power
    5864

    Had my third workout today with lit up. Noticing these effects: increased drive/energy, no crash, some slight GI upset the first two doses, but now third dose is better, and sweating a ton more than usual. I'm dosing 2 scoops about 30 minutes preworkout. Flavor is solid, not too sweet, not too tart, doesn't taste like booty. Seems like a winner in my book.
  9. Registered User
    FW Friedel's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Age
    53
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    1368

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Ya full 2 scoops, I wish I had another sample to try 1 scoop twice a day but again I'll get a tub someday to try it out.

    2 scoops was to much for my body, not too much caffeine feeling but something made my face pitch red and got me overheated hardcore for the first half of my workout but then started getting good.
    It could be the beta-alanne.

    Quote Originally Posted by KillaK2010 View Post
    Wow, I have been doing the two scoops. Had a few samples and now I just ordered and got my tub which I am going to be doing the same thing with.. 2 scoops but i just take it on my days when i do weights which is roughly 3 - 4 times per week..
    That's fine!

    Quote Originally Posted by HATEFULone View Post
    Had my third workout today with lit up. Noticing these effects: increased drive/energy, no crash, some slight GI upset the first two doses, but now third dose is better, and sweating a ton more than usual. I'm dosing 2 scoops about 30 minutes preworkout. Flavor is solid, not too sweet, not too tart, doesn't taste like booty. Seems like a winner in my book.
    Thanks!
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Charlotte
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    204219

    Quote Originally Posted by KillaK2010 View Post
    Wow, I have been doing the two scoops. Had a few samples and now I just ordered and got my tub which I am going to be doing the same thing with.. 2 scoops but i just take it on my days when i do weights which is roughly 3 - 4 times per week..
    I started with 2, but then I realized I didn't really need more than 1- the product has a potent effect for having such a low level of stimulants....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  11. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    canada, ontario
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,857
    Rep Power
    3378679

    Quote Originally Posted by FW Friedel View Post
    It could be the beta-alanne.



    That's fine!



    Thanks!
    Def not the beta-alanine, I normally take 6 grams of BA pre-workout.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LITup stacked w/ fat burner?
    By capnsavem in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 08:37 PM
  2. ***Who Wants AppNut LITup Samples??***
    By R1balla in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 03-05-2011, 05:26 AM
  3. LitUp appnut Review.
    By bigbeef in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 05:44 PM
  4. An interesting story (CAUTION: Story inside)
    By Inchamery in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 10:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in