What's your LitUP story?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I requested a couple samples, only got 1 so it's hard to really give my thoughts on the product, the sample had 2 scoops worth, I used it before my boxing workout, I found I got really over heated, not sure why I'm not sensitive to stims, I think maybe 1 scoop pre-morning workout and 1 scoop pre-boxing at night may work better for me.

It seems like a good product for sure, I enjoyed it besides the over heating feeling I got the first half of the workout, I'll have to try it again sometime to give a review on the product.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  188 lbs.

anybody else out there with a LITup story??!!
    -Jon-
    Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Representative - www.appnut.com
    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I requested a couple samples, only got 1 so it's hard to really give my thoughts on the product, the sample had 2 scoops worth, I used it before my boxing workout, I found I got really over heated, not sure why I'm not sensitive to stims, I think maybe 1 scoop pre-morning workout and 1 scoop pre-boxing at night may work better for me.

It seems like a good product for sure, I enjoyed it besides the over heating feeling I got the first half of the workout, I'll have to try it again sometime to give a review on the product.
    I found that I only need 1 scoop- this seems to work best for me.....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    I found that I only need 1 scoop- this seems to work best for me.....
    Ya I feel like 1 scoop twice daily may work great for me when I'm doing 2 training session days, I'll get a tub sometime to try out.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  5. Registered User

so the sample packs are a full 2 scoops?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    so the sample packs are a full 2 scoops?
    Ya full 2 scoops, I wish I had another sample to try 1 scoop twice a day but again I'll get a tub someday to try it out.

2 scoops was to much for my body, not too much caffeine feeling but something made my face pitch red and got me overheated hardcore for the first half of my workout but then started getting good.

7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Wow, I have been doing the two scoops. Had a few samples and now I just ordered and got my tub which I am going to be doing the same thing with.. 2 scoops but i just take it on my days when i do weights which is roughly 3 - 4 times per week..
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Had my third workout today with lit up. Noticing these effects: increased drive/energy, no crash, some slight GI upset the first two doses, but now third dose is better, and sweating a ton more than usual. I'm dosing 2 scoops about 30 minutes preworkout. Flavor is solid, not too sweet, not too tart, doesn't taste like booty. Seems like a winner in my book.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Ya full 2 scoops, I wish I had another sample to try 1 scoop twice a day but again I'll get a tub someday to try it out.

2 scoops was to much for my body, not too much caffeine feeling but something made my face pitch red and got me overheated hardcore for the first half of my workout but then started getting good.
    It could be the beta-alanne.

Quote Originally Posted by KillaK2010 View Post
    Wow, I have been doing the two scoops. Had a few samples and now I just ordered and got my tub which I am going to be doing the same thing with.. 2 scoops but i just take it on my days when i do weights which is roughly 3 - 4 times per week..
    That's fine!

Quote Originally Posted by HATEFULone View Post
    Had my third workout today with lit up. Noticing these effects: increased drive/energy, no crash, some slight GI upset the first two doses, but now third dose is better, and sweating a ton more than usual. I'm dosing 2 scoops about 30 minutes preworkout. Flavor is solid, not too sweet, not too tart, doesn't taste like booty. Seems like a winner in my book.
    Thanks!
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by KillaK2010 View Post
    I started with 2, but then I realized I didn't really need more than 1- the product has a potent effect for having such a low level of stimulants....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FW Friedel View Post
    It could be the beta-alanne.

That's fine!

Thanks!
    Def not the beta-alanine, I normally take 6 grams of BA pre-workout.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LITup stacked w/ fat burner?
    By capnsavem in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 08:37 PM
  2. ***Who Wants AppNut LITup Samples??***
    By R1balla in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 03-05-2011, 05:26 AM
  3. LitUp appnut Review.
    By bigbeef in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 05:44 PM
  4. An interesting story (CAUTION: Story inside)
    By Inchamery in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 10:39 PM