Purus Labs... Your Next!!

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Ok, this week I'm trying Muscle Marinade by Purus Labs. Ingredients seem along the lines of geekmenow so I'll be expecting a similar feeling as to creatine and white flood. Also have read good things.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok, this week I'm trying Muscle Marinade by Purus Labs. Ingredients seem along the lines of geekmenow so I'll be expecting a similar feeling as to creatine and white flood. Also have read good things.
mm is in my top 3-4 preworkouts of all time. you will like it, imo.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
So, I'm hitting the gym at 3, so i started mixing up the powder so that in about 15 mins I'll gulp it down.. but the reason I'm updating this.. lol.. is because its a neon orange color drink now.

I'm completely giddy about this lol. I feel like a mad scientist mixing up this neon orange concoction and when I drink it i'll be transformed into this super beast weight crushing monster.

hehehe drink it jekyl drink the potion.. ah. AHhhahh HAHAHAHAHA Let the hyde begin Muahahaahaha

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
stupid dbol has had me in this freakin good mood and **** this past week or so. wtf people are going to think im a nice and cool person to be around.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Sweet mother of the forsaken!! I'm still geeked out and pumped even after the workout. Srrslly, I've been physically trying to control my heartrate for the last 30 minutes and failing at it.

My body does however respond very well to stim's, hence my drug usage in younger years were mostly consitent of uppers. Look at me Im just randomly talking. Are you sure there isnt any meth in here.

No caffeine in this and I'm bugged the **** out. I could have kept working out if my muscles werent failing on me lol. Good job Purus, another pre w/o to add to the rotation.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
pineapple express reference inc

so like if the hulk, and mr hyde from van helsing got together and fuuuucked... and then hellboy, and the thing from fantastic four got together and fuuuucked... and then those two had babies, and those babies got together and fuuuucked.. i would be the offspring right now...

this is how i feel at the moment

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sweet mother of the forsaken!! I'm still geeked out and pumped even after the workout. Srrslly, I've been physically trying to control my heartrate for the last 30 minutes and failing at it.

My body does however respond very well to stim's, hence my drug usage in younger years were mostly consitent of uppers. Look at me Im just randomly talking. Are you sure there isnt any meth in here.

No caffeine in this and I'm bugged the **** out. I could have kept working out if my muscles werent failing on me lol. Good job Purus, another pre w/o to add to the rotation.
told you mm was good, lol. top 3-4 out of probably a hundred or more-thats pretty damned good, imo.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

There's caffeine in it, trimethylxanthine is another name for it (along with other, longer nomenclature).

Muscle Marinade stims are caffeine and geranamine (high dose on the geranamine).

MM is in my top 3 of pre-workouts, very effective doses of everything.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Ah, see, another unintelligent victim fooled by verbage. Either way I'm not an anti caffine person, I was just surprised that w/o it, it was so strong. Thanks for clearing that up.

Im still a little woozy, but I'm coming down for the most part now. Its bee 3 hours since I drank it. Right now its more of a body high, head high, less of a pumped up and ready to rock high.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah, see, another unintelligent victim fooled by verbage. Either way I'm not an anti caffine person, I was just surprised that w/o it, it was so strong. Thanks for clearing that up.

Im still a little woozy, but I'm coming down for the most part now. Its bee 3 hours since I drank it. Right now its more of a body high, head high, less of a pumped up and ready to rock high.
I felt high the first few times I used it, but quickly buit up a tolerance. Enjoy it while it lasts...

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Yea lol, thats how it usually is with these pre w/o. Which is good though, because the first couple days can be scary. I did notice a nice change with mm though, than the last one I used. It had me literally sweating out of every single pore of my body in the gym. It was interesting we can say.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea lol, thats how it usually is with these pre w/o. Which is good though, because the first couple days can be scary. I did notice a nice change with mm though, than the last one I used. It had me literally sweating out of every single pore of my body in the gym. It was interesting we can say.
The only pre-wo that continued to give the same effect for an entire bottle was APS Mesomorph. That is hands-down my #1 Pre-wo so far (and I've tried a lot).

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only pre-wo that continued to give the same effect for an entire bottle was APS Mesomorph. That is hands-down my #1 Pre-wo so far (and I've tried a lot).
What he said...

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
I might have to pick some of that up and give it a shot. Right now I have jack3d, mm, white flood, flashover. Next week Ill be trying Flashover. So far this stash should last me about 4 months, but I'm open to adding other pre w/o. I do find that switching between them every week or two helps keep the effects up.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't look for much stim in Flashover but the pump is very nice.