• RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Long overdue.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
imagine how many ppl r going to tone down their consumption when they find out how much they r intaking

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
imagine how many ppl r going to tone down their consumption when they find out how much they r intaking
I think the vast majority will still drink the way they always have; especially those that have fast metabolisms and don't get a beer gut all that quickly (and everyone on college campuses).

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i know a bunch of girls who im sure would tone down their drinking

i personally wouldnt

why does alcohol already have no lables?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awful move here its just going to up beer prices.its beer damn it.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
how will it increase beer? prices

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i know a bunch of girls who im sure would tone down their drinking

i personally wouldnt

why does alcohol already have no lables?
awful move here its just going to up beer prices.its beer damn it.
how will it increase beer? prices
It's not required by the FDA for alcoholic drinks to have a label(i.e. not seen as a food group). There are some thoughts that the new labeling process on products would increase prices to offset the labor and new marketing process in order to do so. It will be negligible if any IMO. They are looking to offer beer and wine companies the option of providing a full label as seen on the back of any food product(requiring a new product design i.e cost) or a new revised side bar label, which would offset huge expenses from a standard label.

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
you can def google it if your that concerned. Regardless, just stick to straight shots of the highest proof you can handle if your looking for efficiency and minimal sugar intake, lol

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can def google it if your that concerned. Regardless, just stick to straight shots of the highest proof you can handle if your looking for efficiency and minimal sugar intake, lol
Yes, but the interesting thing about the labeling is the fact that all calories will be shown i.e. Alcoholic calories as well as standard micronutrient calories. Few people know that 1gr of alcohol contains 7 calories.

Protein - 4kcal/gr
Carb - 4kcal/gr
Fat - 9kcal/gr
Alcohol - 7kcal/gr

It will surprise a lot of people who drink "light beer and light wine" because it's low in carbs and such.

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
Yes, but the interesting thing about the labeling is the fact that all calories will be shown i.e. Alcoholic calories as well as standard micronutrient calories. Few people know that 1gr of alcohol contains 7 calories.

Protein - 4kcal/gr
Carb - 4kcal/gr
Fat - 9kcal/gr
Alcohol - 7kcal/gr

It will surprise a lot of people who drink "light beer and light wine" because it's low in carbs and such.
I actually didnt know that, interesting. I guess in the end, if your drinking enough to where the caloric intake actually matters, and you are basing the amount you drink on such, you're drinking to get smashed. And by then, calories dont exist, and big macs are now considered a viable food source, haha

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know the calorie content of a percoset? This concerns me far greater.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ugsavage Anabolics 12
Anabolics 89
cruze1911r1 Supplements 15
EpiStrong Supplements 19
Anabolics 1