1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Mass Addiction Old-vs-New version

has anyone here on AM try both versions, and if so which was better?

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.96%

Only the original 1st version. I'm waiting on a bottle of the 2nd Amplified version to be delivered. I know its of little assitance to you now, just saying soon I'll be able to provide some input.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.4%

well both are great but i would have to say the second verson is better. for the most part the only difference is that there are few more AIs added to the new verson and trib is no longer in there.

all around great testbooster
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I tried the first one, got a bottle of Amplified waiting to throw in PCT. Pretty good natty t booster and a good company. Pretty excited about the addition of the forskolin in it.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

so i decided to roll with the original being i was fortunate to get my hands on some for pct purposes and for my next cycle i'll get the reformulated version, though i'm not a big fan of reformulated formulas i get the amplified for my next cycle.

thanks fellas for the feedback
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.96%

For what its worth I wrote this approx 18 mo ago in regards to the original formula.

Review: Excellent quality product. Its an incredible test booster, highly recommend either solo which is how I ran it or it would be a great part of PCT. I gave it a 9 since I was more interested in the effects of the Ecdy which were more than ok, but this really excelled as a test booster. I dosed at 4 caps spread out. No anxiety or stomach issues. The mind muscle connection was also a nice noticeable improvement. I would def run again, when I can find it on sale. Also worth mentioning but not product related was the support provided by the company, very complete and efficient, top notch.
    Overall Rating: 9/10

Today's comments: This product took me by surprise because I mainly got it to try for the ecdy effect but that seemed less pronounced than the other contributing libido boost, which is why I say its a good booster. I have no bloodwork to deny or confirm these claims so the skeptic sharks will swarm all over it but I really liked my experience with this product.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.4%

Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    For what its worth I wrote this approx 18 mo ago in regards to the original formula.

Review: Excellent quality product. Its an incredible test booster, highly recommend either solo which is how I ran it or it would be a great part of PCT. I gave it a 9 since I was more interested in the effects of the Ecdy which were more than ok, but this really excelled as a test booster. I dosed at 4 caps spread out. No anxiety or stomach issues. The mind muscle connection was also a nice noticeable improvement. I would def run again, when I can find it on sale. Also worth mentioning but not product related was the support provided by the company, very complete and efficient, top notch.

Today's comments: This product took me by surprise because I mainly got it to try for the ecdy effect but that seemed less pronounced than the other contributing libido boost, which is why I say its a good booster. I have no bloodwork to deny or confirm these claims so the skeptic sharks will swarm all over it but I really liked my experience with this product.
    thanks bro
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.96%

I have just gotten the new amplified version and will be starting a log of it soon.
    Also added in some Impac and ResverAcai
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.18%

Nice review Scooter. Thanks for posting that! The new version though is pretty amazing...it was not reformulated for no reason!
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.18%

I have just gotten the new amplified version and will be starting a log of it soon.
    Also added in some Impac and ResverAcai
    Nice! Let us know when you start!
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.96%

Quote Originally Posted by theshaman View Post
    Nice! Let us know when you start!
    In progress.....

Anabolic Addiction Amplified
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I will be adding this into my PCT
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.18%

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I will be adding this into my PCT
    nice!

Similar Forum Threads

1. T-Alpha & Mass Addiction Amplified Stack
    By scoooter in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 04:54 AM
  2. Anabolic Addiction Mass Addiction Amplified.
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-31-2011, 09:56 PM
  3. Mass Addiction
    By freakdego21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 09-10-2010, 09:41 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-28-2010, 08:38 PM