alpha t2 erase stack

austinfrench5

Awards
Hey guys ive been on a hard bulking cycle and im looking to start my cut february 1st. i want to cut some fat. mainly from my stomach area but obviously not lose too much muscle. Im wondering if anyone has tried either of these products and how they worked. Any info would help a lot!!

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You can't go wrong with PES, definitely a good company. Erase is a great aromatase inhibitor and there are quite a few logs on here of Alpha T2 for you to read up on and get an idea of.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys ive been on a hard bulking cycle and im looking to start my cut february 1st. i want to cut some fat. mainly from my stomach area but obviously not lose too much muscle. Im wondering if anyone has tried either of these products and how they worked. Any info would help a lot!!
First, you can't spot reduce, much like you can't empty a pool of water from only one side - your body loses fat from all over, some from some places before others and vice versa.

Two, if you want to cut, MAINTAINING THE MUSCLE MASS YOU ALREADY HAVE should be the #1 goal of your cut - losing bodyfat comes in second. And yes, it's very doable - both things. You just have to watch your nutrition and training (but mostly nutrition).

I recommend reading The 3 Keys to Fat Loss for comprehensive nutrition and training advice and information on effective and successful fat loss.

Three, plenty of individuals have used both Alpha-T2 and Erase - just look around and you'll see the multitude of logs and reviews on the products.

Check out my own logs and experiences with Alpha-T2 and Erase:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/158108-will-alpha-t2.html (Alpha-T2 standalone)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/163701-revolution-female-terminator.html (Erase/Alpha-T2 stack)

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are looking to specifically lose fat in your midsection, you made a great choice in using Alpha-T2.

The first thing many users say is how fast they notice fat loss in their midsection. This is expected, because it is why we formulated the product the way we did.

Alpha-T2 specifically targets receptors in the fat tissue of your adipose. These receptors cause fat storage, and normally are turned on. Alpha-T2 turns them off.

By turning them off, the other ingredients of Alpha-T2 increase the fat burning of the midsection at an increased rate than normal...and a very noticeable rate.

Alpha-T2 will still provide overall fat loss, but it will specifically target your midsection. That is what separates Alpha-T2 from other fat burners.

Erase will lower estrogen. High levels of estrogen cause increased fat storage, mostly in the midsection and face. So by keeping your estrogen low, you decrease this increased fat storage in these sections. That is why the Alpha-T2 + Erase stack is so effective.

Stack it with OxyElite Pro and you will see even greater results, as the ingredients in OEP compliment those in Alpha-T2 and will allow for even more midsection fat loss.

Be sure to take 2 Alpha-T2 in the morning on an empty stomach and 1 6-8 hours later. Take the Erase the same way. Enjoy!

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
If you are looking to specifically lose fat in your midsection, you made a great choice in using Alpha-T2.

The first thing many users say is how fast they notice fat loss in their midsection. This is expected, because it is why we formulated the product the way we did.

Alpha-T2 specifically targets receptors in the fat tissue of your adipose. These receptors cause fat storage, and normally are turned on. Alpha-T2 turns them off.

By turning them off, the other ingredients of Alpha-T2 increase the fat burning of the midsection at an increased rate than normal...and a very noticeable rate.

Alpha-T2 will still provide overall fat loss, but it will specifically target your midsection. That is what separates Alpha-T2 from other fat burners.

Erase will lower estrogen. High levels of estrogen cause increased fat storage, mostly in the midsection and face. So by keeping your estrogen low, you decrease this increased fat storage in these sections. That is why the Alpha-T2 + Erase stack is so effective.

Stack it with OxyElite Pro and you will see even greater results, as the ingredients in OEP compliment those in Alpha-T2 and will allow for even more midsection fat loss.

Be sure to take 2 Alpha-T2 in the morning on an empty stomach and 1 6-8 hours later. Take the Erase the same way. Enjoy!
Nice. Think I'm going to use Alpha-t2/erase alongside ostasarm and maybe testabolan v2 for a cut in a couple of months.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice. Think I'm going to use Alpha-t2/erase alongside ostasarm and maybe testabolan v2 for a cut in a couple of months.
Testabolan V2 would be awesome to add to it. There are a few threads bouncing around about that stack