alpha t2 erase stack

  1. alpha t2 erase stack


    Hey guys ive been on a hard bulking cycle and im looking to start my cut february 1st. i want to cut some fat. mainly from my stomach area but obviously not lose too much muscle. Im wondering if anyone has tried either of these products and how they worked. Any info would help a lot!!


  2. You can't go wrong with PES, definitely a good company. Erase is a great aromatase inhibitor and there are quite a few logs on here of Alpha T2 for you to read up on and get an idea of.
    Gain Strength. Add Lean Mass. Recover Faster. : ERGONINE

  3. Quote Originally Posted by austinfrench5 View Post
    Hey guys ive been on a hard bulking cycle and im looking to start my cut february 1st. i want to cut some fat. mainly from my stomach area but obviously not lose too much muscle. Im wondering if anyone has tried either of these products and how they worked. Any info would help a lot!!
    First, you can't spot reduce, much like you can't empty a pool of water from only one side - your body loses fat from all over, some from some places before others and vice versa.

    Two, if you want to cut, MAINTAINING THE MUSCLE MASS YOU ALREADY HAVE should be the #1 goal of your cut - losing bodyfat comes in second. And yes, it's very doable - both things. You just have to watch your nutrition and training (but mostly nutrition).

    I recommend reading The 3 Keys to Fat Loss for comprehensive nutrition and training advice and information on effective and successful fat loss.

    Three, plenty of individuals have used both Alpha-T2 and Erase - just look around and you'll see the multitude of logs and reviews on the products.

    Check out my own logs and experiences with Alpha-T2 and Erase:
    Will Alpha-T2 Fight Against or Work With the Female Terminator? (Alpha-T2 standalone)
    The REVOLUTION of the Female Terminator CONTINUES with ERASE (Erase/Alpha-T2 stack)

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by austinfrench5 View Post
    Hey guys ive been on a hard bulking cycle and im looking to start my cut february 1st. i want to cut some fat. mainly from my stomach area but obviously not lose too much muscle. Im wondering if anyone has tried either of these products and how they worked. Any info would help a lot!!
    If you are looking to specifically lose fat in your midsection, you made a great choice in using Alpha-T2.

    The first thing many users say is how fast they notice fat loss in their midsection. This is expected, because it is why we formulated the product the way we did.

    Alpha-T2 specifically targets receptors in the fat tissue of your adipose. These receptors cause fat storage, and normally are turned on. Alpha-T2 turns them off.

    By turning them off, the other ingredients of Alpha-T2 increase the fat burning of the midsection at an increased rate than normal...and a very noticeable rate.

    Alpha-T2 will still provide overall fat loss, but it will specifically target your midsection. That is what separates Alpha-T2 from other fat burners.

    Erase will lower estrogen. High levels of estrogen cause increased fat storage, mostly in the midsection and face. So by keeping your estrogen low, you decrease this increased fat storage in these sections. That is why the Alpha-T2 + Erase stack is so effective.

    Stack it with OxyElite Pro and you will see even greater results, as the ingredients in OEP compliment those in Alpha-T2 and will allow for even more midsection fat loss.

    Be sure to take 2 Alpha-T2 in the morning on an empty stomach and 1 6-8 hours later. Take the Erase the same way. Enjoy!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  5. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    If you are looking to specifically lose fat in your midsection, you made a great choice in using Alpha-T2.

    The first thing many users say is how fast they notice fat loss in their midsection. This is expected, because it is why we formulated the product the way we did.

    Alpha-T2 specifically targets receptors in the fat tissue of your adipose. These receptors cause fat storage, and normally are turned on. Alpha-T2 turns them off.

    By turning them off, the other ingredients of Alpha-T2 increase the fat burning of the midsection at an increased rate than normal...and a very noticeable rate.

    Alpha-T2 will still provide overall fat loss, but it will specifically target your midsection. That is what separates Alpha-T2 from other fat burners.

    Erase will lower estrogen. High levels of estrogen cause increased fat storage, mostly in the midsection and face. So by keeping your estrogen low, you decrease this increased fat storage in these sections. That is why the Alpha-T2 + Erase stack is so effective.

    Stack it with OxyElite Pro and you will see even greater results, as the ingredients in OEP compliment those in Alpha-T2 and will allow for even more midsection fat loss.

    Be sure to take 2 Alpha-T2 in the morning on an empty stomach and 1 6-8 hours later. Take the Erase the same way. Enjoy!
    Nice. Think I'm going to use Alpha-t2/erase alongside ostasarm and maybe testabolan v2 for a cut in a couple of months.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by notanymore View Post
    Nice. Think I'm going to use Alpha-t2/erase alongside ostasarm and maybe testabolan v2 for a cut in a couple of months.
    Testabolan V2 would be awesome to add to it. There are a few threads bouncing around about that stack
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Erase, alpha t2, prime stack
    By kixazz2529 in forum PES
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-17-2011, 02:01 AM
  2. Alpha-T2 Erase Stack
    By rob88 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 11:12 PM
  3. alpha/oep/erase stack
    By jlevz in forum PES
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 09:16 AM
  4. Erase/Alpha/LX Stack
    By jrw in forum PES
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-19-2011, 08:58 AM
  5. Erase / Alpha T2 Stack ?
    By cosmosis in forum PES
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 07:33 PM
Log in
Log in