LG Sciences Rezolution Feedback thread! & more ;)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lookin good lookin good man!! Gotta try some of this stuff at some point!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lookin good lookin good man!! Gotta try some of this stuff at some point!
bro, you have no idea! wait till i start to compile reviews from logs from all the forums.., Eric has made a stand alone product here.:)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bro, you have no idea! wait till i start to compile reviews from logs from all the forums.., Eric has made a stand alone product here.:)
I dont doubt it, Eric has always put out quality products that do what they say!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'll be sure to stop by with my review once I complete my run, should start this coming weekend, looking forward to see other reviews as well

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will rides in the car be available if it shows up around here? And will the chica in the pic be driving it wanting to take my measurements? :ntome:

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
So far, biggest hoo-rahs for me is, the focus, zone like. Mood. Im a moody bastard but have been generally friendly and in a good mood ALL the time since starting Rezolution.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think i just lost my mind!! I'm about to a promo probably worth 1000$ in supplements...

do i need help?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think i just lost my mind!! I'm about to a promo probably worth 1000$ in supplements...

do i need help?
Yes, you do. I'd be more than happy to help! Especially now that I'm on the Rez!! My co-workers see a person that no longer sweats the little stuff, but stays more focused than ever!! The wife on the other hand, has a bottle of her own coming.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
if i didnt crash so hard from 1,3dmaa id give this a try :-/