HGH UP!?!?!

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking about running a HGH UP cycle in hopes of doing some lean bulking,i really want to bulk but at the same time really need to lose some body fat,so do you think this is a good choice???Thanks.Also,what do you think of Athletix Titaniun?,if the HGH UP doesnt work ill probably take it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I am thinking about running a HGH UP cycle in hopes of doing some lean bulking,i really want to bulk but at the same time really need to lose some body fat,so do you think this is a good choice???Thanks.Also,what do you think of Athletix Titaniun?,if the HGH UP doesnt work ill probably take it.
HGHup is perfect for a lean bulk. You might want to consider stacking FREE TEST with it to make it just that much better.

Check out the logs and feedback on HGHup:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/138086-links-hghup-logs.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/139276-feedback-hghup.html

Sounds like you need to decide whether you want to do an outright bulk or a recomp.

If you want to recomp, then make sure your NUTRITION is manipulated perfectly. Your TRAINING also needs to be specific for you and targeted at you goals of muscle accretion (anything will work for fat loss, and the heavier the weight and more intense the training, the better).

~Rosie~

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Thanks,my nutrition and everything is really at its peak right now,and i swear,i can go to the gym right now,hit some skull crushers and when im done with my first set ill have an exploding pump,and the next morning my arms will be sore and if i flex it feels like there bigger,so its not like ive hit a plateau or anything,i really feel that my muscle growth itself is at its peak,but taking HGH UP would max it out just that much more.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks,my nutrition and everything is really at its peak right now,and i swear,i can go to the gym right now,hit some skull crushers and when im done with my first set ill have an exploding pump,and the next morning my arms will be sore and if i flex it feels like there bigger,so its not like ive hit a plateau or anything,i really feel that my muscle growth itself is at its peak,but taking HGH UP would max it out just that much more.
At your age, nothing should be "at its peak" - physiologically you're definitely not, and you have so much potential you can fulfil simply through manipulating your nutrition and training to suit your needs and goals.

Please excuse me if I am skeptical of a 19-year old having nutrition and training set up just right - when it happens, unless one is an elite athlete at that age, it is a rarity indeed.

You need to read my response at post #6 in http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/167187-stuck-between-few.html

~Rosie~