Your 2 cents..

Rahul830

Awards
Was just wondering if stoked! and recycle by purus labs could be stacked?
thanks.

Rahul830

Awards
would either impart significant results by themselves? since I have only seen users stack these. The thing is I finished testo pro by itself and now i have the stoked bottle from the swole stack. any suggestions on what I can stack it with?
Thank u for ur response pem

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
would either impart significant results by themselves? since I have only seen users stack these. The thing is I finished testo pro by itself and now i have the stoked bottle from the swole stack. any suggestions on what I can stack it with?
Thank u for ur response pem
I would stack with something like HGHpro. I am not sure of the total amount of icariin it could be fine but it also maybe too much with both.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would stack with something like HGHpro. I am not sure of the total amount of icariin it could be fine but it also maybe too much with both.
I would choose one or the other. They share a few of the same ingredients. Both are good products though.

DevlinRD

Awards
listen to the rep haha...it would be like stacking stoked and post cycle support for pct...labels on the front might get you...labels on the back is where its at.